• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:37
CEST 12:37
KST 19:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9936 users

[WESG] 2017 World Championships - Grand Finals Day - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 48 Next All
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 15 2017 05:12 GMT
#181
TY needs to take this seriously and win fast. Having a pvt final now would be the absolute worst thing
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
January 15 2017 05:13 GMT
#182
TY needs to speed-run against murica.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
January 15 2017 05:13 GMT
#183
On January 15 2017 14:10 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 14:08 Hider wrote:
I learned Finnish on my own by basically just watching Finnish tv growing up


Why do they show Finish tv in Estoina?


because it's cool. and our languages are very very similar


More similar than the languages of the other baltic countries?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 15 2017 05:14 GMT
#184
"similar to what showtime was losing.. using"

yea we know what you meant
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 15 2017 05:14 GMT
#185
On January 15 2017 14:13 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 14:10 Noonius wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:08 Hider wrote:
I learned Finnish on my own by basically just watching Finnish tv growing up


Why do they show Finish tv in Estoina?


because it's cool. and our languages are very very similar


More similar than the languages of the other baltic countries?


yes.
fuck, I think had that very conversation here in a LR a few years ago
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Boggyb
Profile Joined January 2017
2855 Posts
January 15 2017 05:15 GMT
#186
On January 15 2017 14:09 Noonius wrote:
JA does not generally allow it's players to participate in online cups anyway

Then what tournaments do you not want Jin Air players playing in?
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 15 2017 05:15 GMT
#187
Neeb is not a real American, he can't even build a wall as a toss
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-15 05:16:37
January 15 2017 05:15 GMT
#188
On January 15 2017 14:06 Superbanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 14:04 Hider wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:02 BronzeKnee wrote:
I want the English stream because I am American and God forbids us to be bilingual.


Imagine being from Iceland or some other country where you are taught 3 different laungauges in school.


I had 3 languages in school but i only learned one of the foreign ones. And i learned most of it outside school.

I learned how to listen to and read Japanese mostly outside school; I think I only took 2 semesters of class. It always amazes me how much you can learn from a language if you use it often.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
January 15 2017 05:16 GMT
#189
that minimap positioning is fucky
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 15 2017 05:16 GMT
#190
On January 15 2017 14:15 Boggyb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 14:09 Noonius wrote:
JA does not generally allow it's players to participate in online cups anyway

Then what tournaments do you not want Jin Air players playing in?


ideally, none
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Ziggy
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
South Korea2107 Posts
January 15 2017 05:16 GMT
#191
Neeb getting outclassed from the get go
WriterDefeating a sandwich only makes it tastier. @imjustziggy
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 15 2017 05:17 GMT
#192
On January 15 2017 14:15 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 14:06 Superbanana wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:04 Hider wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:02 BronzeKnee wrote:
I want the English stream because I am American and God forbids us to be bilingual.


Imagine being from Iceland or some other country where you are taught 3 different laungauges in school.


I had 3 languages in school but i only learned one of the foreign ones. And i learned most of it outside school.

I learned how to listen to and read Japanese mostly outside school; I think I only took 2 semesters of class. It always amazes me how much you can learn from a language if you use it often.


I should learn japanese or korean.
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 15 2017 05:17 GMT
#193
just don't let Neeb to tech to tempest and you should be fine, TY
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
January 15 2017 05:17 GMT
#194
On January 15 2017 14:15 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 14:06 Superbanana wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:04 Hider wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:02 BronzeKnee wrote:
I want the English stream because I am American and God forbids us to be bilingual.


Imagine being from Iceland or some other country where you are taught 3 different laungauges in school.


I had 3 languages in school but i only learned one of the foreign ones. And i learned most of it outside school.

I learned how to listen to and read Japanese mostly outside school; I think I only took 2 semesters of class. It always amazes me how much you can learn from a language if you use it often.


and how much you forget if you don't use it.

I had Spanish classes.
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 15 2017 05:18 GMT
#195
"look at neeb's map coverage!"
no vision of the map except an adept walking down the side
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 15 2017 05:19 GMT
#196
On January 15 2017 14:17 Superbanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 14:15 usopsama wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:06 Superbanana wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:04 Hider wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:02 BronzeKnee wrote:
I want the English stream because I am American and God forbids us to be bilingual.


Imagine being from Iceland or some other country where you are taught 3 different laungauges in school.


I had 3 languages in school but i only learned one of the foreign ones. And i learned most of it outside school.

I learned how to listen to and read Japanese mostly outside school; I think I only took 2 semesters of class. It always amazes me how much you can learn from a language if you use it often.


and how much you forget if you don't use it.

I had Spanish classes.


Donde esta la biblioteca? my basic extent of spanish, because it's repeated so often in movies

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
January 15 2017 05:19 GMT
#197
On January 15 2017 14:17 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 14:15 usopsama wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:06 Superbanana wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:04 Hider wrote:
On January 15 2017 14:02 BronzeKnee wrote:
I want the English stream because I am American and God forbids us to be bilingual.


Imagine being from Iceland or some other country where you are taught 3 different laungauges in school.


I had 3 languages in school but i only learned one of the foreign ones. And i learned most of it outside school.

I learned how to listen to and read Japanese mostly outside school; I think I only took 2 semesters of class. It always amazes me how much you can learn from a language if you use it often.


I should learn japanese or korean.


At least we don't need to understand Korean to appreciate K-pop.
Boggyb
Profile Joined January 2017
2855 Posts
January 15 2017 05:21 GMT
#198
TY picking up his army to avoid the Disruptors was so sexy.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
January 15 2017 05:21 GMT
#199
TY looks more beatable than Maru.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
January 15 2017 05:21 GMT
#200
It is interesting how differently Maru and TY approach tvp.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko136
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 755
Soma 638
Jaedong 447
BeSt 337
Horang2 332
Hyuk 270
Light 258
910 213
Soulkey 200
Stork 192
[ Show more ]
Mini 139
Snow 136
EffOrt 121
Pusan 116
ZerO 99
Last 79
Rush 57
Shinee 52
Mind 46
ggaemo 44
Mong 43
hero 40
Killer 38
Yoon 38
Creator 28
Bale 24
Sharp 20
Sacsri 15
yabsab 13
Noble 11
sorry 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4977
XcaliburYe122
League of Legends
JimRising 326
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1197
pashabiceps876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2989
Khaldor867
Other Games
gofns35262
singsing1385
ceh9646
XBOCT310
Pyrionflax233
DeMusliM195
Mew2King91
ArmadaUGS48
ZerO(Twitch)10
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1504
Other Games
• WagamamaTV170
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
23m
Stellar Fest
2h 23m
The PondCast
23h 23m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.