On November 06 2016 08:00 Poopi wrote:
I remember why I hate zerg haha
I remember why I hate zerg haha
ultra ?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:00 Poopi wrote: I remember why I hate zerg haha ultra ? | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:00 Gullis wrote: poor builderorder by Byun ![]() It's just a shit map pool where certain maps are just free wins for certain races. Also ByuN should've meched. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
Poll: Recommend Dark versus Byun game 2? ★★★★★ A Must Watch (1) ★★★★ Fantastic Game (11) ★★★ Fun Game (7) ★★ Not that interesting (2) ★ Just no (1) 22 total votes Your vote: Recommend Dark versus Byun game 2? (Vote): ★★★★★ A Must Watch | ||
|
KeksX
Germany3634 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:01 Empirimancer wrote: Dark 4-0 First game went to ByuN lol | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:00 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 08:00 Elentos wrote: I like how ByuN got totally routed and they tried to make it sound like this was potentially good for him. If you really think about it, Byun won that game. THAT POSITION FROM BYUN AHHHHHHHHHH ![]() | ||
|
mierin
United States4943 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:00 Faefae wrote: Those 2 games are really disappointing : ( Warm up already pleaase! Maybe it's my Zerg bias, but I thought that last game was pretty sweet. | ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:01 lolfail9001 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 08:00 Faefae wrote: Those 2 games are really disappointing : ( Warm up already pleaase! I mean, they are certainly warmed up. Well, outside of TheBest banshee control. THEBEST | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:01 Empirimancer wrote: Dark 4-1 nice edit #2 | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:01 KeksX wrote: First game went to ByuN lol ByuN 4 - 0 | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
KeksX
Germany3634 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:01 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 08:01 KeksX wrote: On November 06 2016 08:01 Empirimancer wrote: Dark 4-0 First game went to ByuN lol ByuN 4 - 0 Second game went to Dark lol | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
such great map pool | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:01 Musicus wrote: "I hope the Korean wins" sign :D usopsama is in the crowd | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:02 Alchemik wrote: two first games, won purely off map design such great map pool but cloud kingdom is the GOAT map!!!11!! | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
We are d00m3d | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:02 Shellshock wrote: Byun is tilted this is over nop byun is not tilted yet, you have my confirmation | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:02 Shellshock wrote: Byun is tilted this is over Makro ? What do you think ? | ||
|
CynicalDeath
Italy3725 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:01 Musicus wrote: "I hope the Korean wins" sign :D lol | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 06 2016 08:02 Makro wrote: nop byun is not tilted yet, you have my confirmation phew | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle actioN firebathero Hyuk Barracks Dewaltoss Liquid`Ret Hyun [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games singsing2121 FrodaN1331 Beastyqt663 ceh9354 B2W.Neo336 mouzStarbuck289 Livibee186 byalli183 C9.Mang0155 RotterdaM110 Trikslyr81 Mew2King68 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|