• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8832 users

[WCS Global Playoffs] Group A & B - Day 1 - Page 75

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 108 Next
His ID is Neeblet, not Neeb
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 20:41 GMT
#1481
On October 28 2016 05:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like if critics rate a game 10/10 I'm supposed to be more interested


there is only like 10 of those in all of SC2 history.

I have a problem with the concept of 10/10 tbh

You have problems with every concept.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 27 2016 20:41 GMT
#1482
On October 28 2016 05:39 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:34 Phredxor wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:22 Musicus wrote:
I wonder what we will see for sc2 at BlizzCon.

Race MMR, announcers, skins were all released before BlizzCon, so it must be something even bigger.

Can only be free multiplayer at this point, if it is something big tbh. Or BW HD.

Maybe a BW HD trailer could top the LotV trailer, that was so epic.

I hope it is BW HD, i cannot deal with lol and OW being the games in korea, it would kill me.


But i see you post in the Lol subreddit!

Yeah sometimes i go there to shitpost as much as possible

OW is way worse than LoL anyway

From Starcraft to OW smh
I Protoss winner, could it be?
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 27 2016 20:41 GMT
#1483
On October 28 2016 05:41 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:39 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Isn't Drogo the progamer that was "whining" (it's a bit much, let's say complaining) on this very site about Snute's ravager bane ?

He complained about it here and on twitter, yeah.

ha ha can't wait to see what he has in store vs that
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 27 2016 20:41 GMT
#1484
On October 28 2016 05:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like if critics rate a game 10/10 I'm supposed to be more interested


there is only like 10 of those in all of SC2 history.

I have a problem with the concept of 10/10 tbh

10/10 is what GuMiho vs MMA on Antiga Shipyard, Flash vs Bbyong on Waystation and Taeja vs Life on KSS are
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
October 27 2016 20:42 GMT
#1485
On October 28 2016 05:41 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like if critics rate a game 10/10 I'm supposed to be more interested


there is only like 10 of those in all of SC2 history.

I have a problem with the concept of 10/10 tbh

10/10 is what GuMiho vs MMA on Antiga Shipyard, Flash vs Bbyong on Waystation and Taeja vs Life on KSS are

Scarlett vs Dream, Redcity ATC Season 2.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 20:42 GMT
#1486
On October 28 2016 05:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:40 Shellshock wrote:
who is the LR supporting in this match?

I want Drogo to win tbh

Same although I really like Snute
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 27 2016 20:42 GMT
#1487
On October 28 2016 05:42 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:41 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like if critics rate a game 10/10 I'm supposed to be more interested


there is only like 10 of those in all of SC2 history.

I have a problem with the concept of 10/10 tbh

10/10 is what GuMiho vs MMA on Antiga Shipyard, Flash vs Bbyong on Waystation and Taeja vs Life on KSS are

Scarlett vs Dream, Redcity ATC Season 2.

oh yeah that was sick too

for me also Soulkey vs IIIIIIIII, ZvZ on MGR
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 27 2016 20:42 GMT
#1488
On October 28 2016 05:42 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:40 Shellshock wrote:
who is the LR supporting in this match?

I want Drogo to win tbh

Same although I really like Snute

no hope at all that Snute can get through tomorrow if he beats Drogo ?
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 27 2016 20:43 GMT
#1489
On October 28 2016 05:41 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like if critics rate a game 10/10 I'm supposed to be more interested


there is only like 10 of those in all of SC2 history.

I have a problem with the concept of 10/10 tbh

You have problems with every concept.

Haha not sure how i should take that

But cmon, 10/10 is simply impossible -.-
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 27 2016 20:43 GMT
#1490
I guess I'll cheer for Drogo so we get a unique match between him and Stats instead of a rematch between Snute and Stats
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 27 2016 20:43 GMT
#1491
On October 28 2016 05:42 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:41 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like if critics rate a game 10/10 I'm supposed to be more interested


there is only like 10 of those in all of SC2 history.

I have a problem with the concept of 10/10 tbh

10/10 is what GuMiho vs MMA on Antiga Shipyard, Flash vs Bbyong on Waystation and Taeja vs Life on KSS are

Scarlett vs Dream, Redcity ATC Season 2.


Maru vs Zest on that macro map early in LotV
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
October 27 2016 20:43 GMT
#1492
On October 28 2016 05:41 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like if critics rate a game 10/10 I'm supposed to be more interested


there is only like 10 of those in all of SC2 history.

I have a problem with the concept of 10/10 tbh

10/10 is what GuMiho vs MMA on Antiga Shipyard, Flash vs Bbyong on Waystation and Taeja vs Life on KSS are

TaeJa vs Life on KSS is overrated.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 20:43 GMT
#1493
On October 28 2016 05:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:40 Shellshock wrote:
who is the LR supporting in this match?

I want Drogo to win tbh

Same although I really like Snute

no hope at all that Snute can get through tomorrow if he beats Drogo ?

I have way more faith in Snute to advance but I want Stats and Dark to both make it
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 27 2016 20:43 GMT
#1494
On October 28 2016 05:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:40 Shellshock wrote:
who is the LR supporting in this match?

I want Drogo to win tbh

Same although I really like Snute

no hope at all that Snute can get through tomorrow if he beats Drogo ?

if he plays like he did tonight? no
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 27 2016 20:43 GMT
#1495
On October 28 2016 05:41 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:39 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:34 Phredxor wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:22 Musicus wrote:
I wonder what we will see for sc2 at BlizzCon.

Race MMR, announcers, skins were all released before BlizzCon, so it must be something even bigger.

Can only be free multiplayer at this point, if it is something big tbh. Or BW HD.

Maybe a BW HD trailer could top the LotV trailer, that was so epic.

I hope it is BW HD, i cannot deal with lol and OW being the games in korea, it would kill me.


But i see you post in the Lol subreddit!

Yeah sometimes i go there to shitpost as much as possible

OW is way worse than LoL anyway

From Starcraft to OW smh

I can agree with that
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 27 2016 20:44 GMT
#1496
On October 28 2016 05:43 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:40 Shellshock wrote:
who is the LR supporting in this match?

I want Drogo to win tbh

Same although I really like Snute

no hope at all that Snute can get through tomorrow if he beats Drogo ?

if he plays like he did tonight? no

yeah I was quite disappointed with the two games I saw (Frozen and Gettysburg)
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 27 2016 20:44 GMT
#1497
On October 28 2016 05:43 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:42 Aeromi wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:41 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like if critics rate a game 10/10 I'm supposed to be more interested


there is only like 10 of those in all of SC2 history.

I have a problem with the concept of 10/10 tbh

10/10 is what GuMiho vs MMA on Antiga Shipyard, Flash vs Bbyong on Waystation and Taeja vs Life on KSS are

Scarlett vs Dream, Redcity ATC Season 2.


Maru vs Zest on that macro map early in LotV


Also Nerchio's attack vs Showtime on that same map
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
October 27 2016 20:44 GMT
#1498
On October 28 2016 05:42 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:41 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like if critics rate a game 10/10 I'm supposed to be more interested


there is only like 10 of those in all of SC2 history.

I have a problem with the concept of 10/10 tbh

10/10 is what GuMiho vs MMA on Antiga Shipyard, Flash vs Bbyong on Waystation and Taeja vs Life on KSS are

Scarlett vs Dream, Redcity ATC Season 2.

inno vs TaeJa, Life vs Dream, Dream vs Dark, INnoVation vs Soulkey, INnoVation vs DRG, Polt vs HerO
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 20:45 GMT
#1499
On October 28 2016 05:44 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 05:43 Musicus wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:42 Aeromi wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:41 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 28 2016 05:38 Elentos wrote:
I feel like if critics rate a game 10/10 I'm supposed to be more interested


there is only like 10 of those in all of SC2 history.

I have a problem with the concept of 10/10 tbh

10/10 is what GuMiho vs MMA on Antiga Shipyard, Flash vs Bbyong on Waystation and Taeja vs Life on KSS are

Scarlett vs Dream, Redcity ATC Season 2.


Maru vs Zest on that macro map early in LotV


Also Nerchio's attack vs Showtime on that same map

You've already forgotten the name of Dusk Towers? That map was played in like every SSL Challenge game.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 27 2016 20:45 GMT
#1500
this style looks cool actually. How do Z deal with it ?
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41502
Bisu 1442
firebathero 1067
Horang2 984
Hyuk 391
BeSt 357
EffOrt 290
Mini 273
Light 236
Larva 234
[ Show more ]
Soma 231
ZerO 118
Leta 98
Rush 94
Mong 89
Barracks 82
Snow 72
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 35
JYJ 32
Mind 32
NaDa 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 26
sorry 22
zelot 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc1235
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns31456
singsing2275
olofmeister1488
B2W.Neo321
hiko186
Livibee183
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 10
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
39m
OSC
9h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 39m
Online Event
22h 39m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.