• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:19
CEST 19:19
KST 02:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9324 users

[WCS Global Playoffs] Group A & B - Day 1 - Page 60

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 108 Next
His ID is Neeblet, not Neeb
AzAlexZ
Profile Joined September 2016
Australia3303 Posts
October 27 2016 19:23 GMT
#1181
Our Neeblet, Who art a Protoss, Hallowed be Thy Game; thy adepts come,thy warp be done. on Earth as it is on Auir. Give us this day our daily BM,and forgive us our F2+A moves,as we forgive those who F2+A move against us;and lead us not unto rage quit,but deliver us from Ultralisk. For thine is the Nexus, the Pylon, and the Gateway, now and forever. Amen.
Faker is the GOAT!
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 27 2016 19:23 GMT
#1182
who did artosis predicted to win last game?
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16100 Posts
October 27 2016 19:24 GMT
#1183
On October 28 2016 04:22 Elentos wrote:
Still interesting that Neeb would rather play TRUE than Zest.

if Zest is in form he can't be defeated.
he had a lot of time to get his form back.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-27 19:24:51
October 27 2016 19:24 GMT
#1184
On October 28 2016 04:23 Topin wrote:
who did artosis predicted to win last game?

Patience

Edit: Dunno about Zest - TRUE
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
October 27 2016 19:24 GMT
#1185
On October 28 2016 04:23 Topin wrote:
who did artosis predicted to win last game?

Patience 2-1
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 19:24 GMT
#1186
On October 28 2016 04:23 Musicus wrote:


Discuss, should Neeb go to prison?

Honestly I don't mind the word at all, but I am not a native speaker and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz will tell Neeb to not use the word on camera in the future.

Having lost some family members to cancer, I'd prefer if they came up with a different word. But I'm not big on regulating this kind of thing, just let them say what they want.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 19:24 GMT
#1187
On October 28 2016 04:24 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 04:22 Elentos wrote:
Still interesting that Neeb would rather play TRUE than Zest.

if Zest is in form he can't be defeated.
he had a lot of time to get his form back.

Not that long though.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
October 27 2016 19:24 GMT
#1188
On October 28 2016 04:23 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/791721035506810888

Discuss, should Neeb go to prison?

Honestly I don't mind the word at all, but I am not a native speaker and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz will tell Neeb to not use the word on camera in the future.


The gaming community has largely filtered "rape" out of its vocabulary and I'd like to see it do the same with "cancer". I wouldn't fault (read fine) him for it but if I were Blizzard I'd ask him not to. Especially when one of the largest contributors to SC2 esports actually has cancer. Its just in poor taste
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16100 Posts
October 27 2016 19:25 GMT
#1189
On October 28 2016 04:23 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/791721035506810888

Discuss, should Neeb go to prison?

Honestly I don't mind the word at all, but I am not a native speaker and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz will tell Neeb to not use the word on camera in the future.

he only said other players said pvp is cancer, he himself doesn't think it's cancer.
he was just citing them.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
October 27 2016 19:26 GMT
#1190
On October 28 2016 04:23 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/791721035506810888

Discuss, should Neeb go to prison?

Honestly I don't mind the word at all, but I am not a native speaker and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz will tell Neeb to not use the word on camera in the future.

The word is thrown around a lot in esport, he should not get into any trouble, but should pick another word next time. This is WCS Global FInals, not dinner with noregret in Seoul. He just won the series, was excited. Yesterday I saw Redeye call out a start-up for using "Expert" in their website, wordplay is getting to this guy
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 19:27 GMT
#1191
On October 28 2016 04:26 Ctone23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 04:23 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/791721035506810888

Discuss, should Neeb go to prison?

Honestly I don't mind the word at all, but I am not a native speaker and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz will tell Neeb to not use the word on camera in the future.

The word is thrown around a lot in esport, he should not get into any trouble, but should pick another word next time. This is WCS Global FInals, not dinner with noregret in Seoul. He just won the series, was excited. Yesterday I saw Redeye call out a start-up for using "Expert" in their website, wordplay is getting to this guy

Doesn't really fall under what I consider "wordplay"
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
October 27 2016 19:27 GMT
#1192
Bluntly, you can't control the emergence of terminology through regulation (or its meaning).
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
October 27 2016 19:27 GMT
#1193
On October 28 2016 04:23 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/791721035506810888

Discuss, should Neeb go to prison?

Honestly I don't mind the word at all, but I am not a native speaker and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz will tell Neeb to not use the word on camera in the future.

It's not the best choice of words. It is used as a gameplay term in the gaming community however and in the end Neeb is just an 18 year old kid so lets not make a fuss about this
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
October 27 2016 19:27 GMT
#1194
On October 28 2016 04:27 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 04:26 Ctone23 wrote:
On October 28 2016 04:23 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/791721035506810888

Discuss, should Neeb go to prison?

Honestly I don't mind the word at all, but I am not a native speaker and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz will tell Neeb to not use the word on camera in the future.

The word is thrown around a lot in esport, he should not get into any trouble, but should pick another word next time. This is WCS Global FInals, not dinner with noregret in Seoul. He just won the series, was excited. Yesterday I saw Redeye call out a start-up for using "Expert" in their website, wordplay is getting to this guy

Doesn't really fall under what I consider "wordplay"

I was talking about the "Expert" fiasco I saw yesterday. I mean no disrespect.
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 27 2016 19:28 GMT
#1195
On October 28 2016 04:25 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 04:23 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/791721035506810888

Discuss, should Neeb go to prison?

Honestly I don't mind the word at all, but I am not a native speaker and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz will tell Neeb to not use the word on camera in the future.

he only said other players said pvp is cancer, he himself doesn't think it's cancer.
he was just citing them.


Yeah I know! Still you can reword it on camera, even if a player told you he thinks it's cancer.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-27 19:29:31
October 27 2016 19:28 GMT
#1196
im pretty sure even politicians running for office (no, not just trump) use phrases like "a cancer on our country/on the world" when discussing terrorists etc. i think redeye has good intentions but he's being a bit of a bleeding heart SJW

On October 28 2016 04:27 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Bluntly, you can't control the emergence of terminology through regulation (or its meaning).

i don't agree with redeye in this case, but arguing that a word is insensitive has nothing to do with controlling language. society collectively rejects the N word because it has a connotation best avoided altogether
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
October 27 2016 19:28 GMT
#1197
On October 28 2016 04:23 AzAlexZ wrote:
Our Neeblet, Who art a Protoss, Hallowed be Thy Game; thy adepts come,thy warp be done. on Earth as it is on Auir. Give us this day our daily BM,and forgive us our F2+A moves,as we forgive those who F2+A move against us;and lead us not unto rage quit,but deliver us from Ultralisk. For thine is the Nexus, the Pylon, and the Gateway, now and forever. Amen.


Heh heh heh
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 19:28 GMT
#1198
Let's see which Zest shows up. Hope it's the good one.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 19:29 GMT
#1199
On October 28 2016 04:28 brickrd wrote:
im pretty sure even politicians running for office (no, not just trump) use phrases like "a cancer on our country/on the world" when discussing terrorists etc. i think redeye has good intentions but he's being a bit of a bleeding heart SJW

I'm pretty sure terrorism is closer to cancer than playing PvP though.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
October 27 2016 19:30 GMT
#1200
On October 28 2016 04:29 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 04:28 brickrd wrote:
im pretty sure even politicians running for office (no, not just trump) use phrases like "a cancer on our country/on the world" when discussing terrorists etc. i think redeye has good intentions but he's being a bit of a bleeding heart SJW

I'm pretty sure terrorism is closer to cancer than playing PvP though.

either way they're literally not cancer and it's just cancer used as a metaphor so it doesn't really matter whether it's video games or politics, it's people using a word to make a point
TL+ Member
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 191
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
IndyStarCraft 191
BRAT_OK 58
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26122
Shuttle 1043
Mini 418
Hyuk 310
firebathero 190
ggaemo 94
Liquid`Ret 48
Mong 45
Trap 45
Hyun 39
[ Show more ]
Killer 36
PianO 26
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 21
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10863
qojqva1699
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1345
crisheroes1170
Liquid`Hasu715
Other Games
Grubby1914
FrodaN1906
fl0m1297
Beastyqt826
Mlord457
Hui .231
Livibee201
Liquid`VortiX188
ArmadaUGS138
KnowMe129
Mew2King58
Trikslyr44
ToD38
CosmosSc2 16
Chillindude0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 3
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• printf 31
• mYiSmile130
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8685
Other Games
• imaqtpie363
• Shiphtur288
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 41m
INu's Battles
18h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.