• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7424 users

[WCS Global Playoffs] Group A & B - Day 1 - Page 46

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 108 Next
His ID is Neeblet, not Neeb
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
October 27 2016 18:12 GMT
#901
On October 28 2016 03:08 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
what happened to neeb. who is neeblet

neeb is a pokemon, evolve into neeblet that's quite simple actually
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Clonester
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany2808 Posts
October 27 2016 18:14 GMT
#902
Heroes adds during starcraft? Is this some kind of meme?
Bomber, Attacker, DD, SOMEBODY, NiKo, Nex, Spidii
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 27 2016 18:14 GMT
#903
Posting the home screen once more, since it landed at the bottom of a page .



so good
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
October 27 2016 18:14 GMT
#904
On October 28 2016 03:12 Elentos wrote:
Has Artosis gotten a prediction right yet? That's the question here.

I wasn't there but I can't imagine he predicted Ptitdrogo over Dark
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
October 27 2016 18:14 GMT
#905
That WCS intro in client is amazing.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
October 27 2016 18:15 GMT
#906
On October 28 2016 03:11 bduddy wrote:
You can literally hear in Artosis' voice that he is predicting the opposite of what he actually believes.



The commentators probably told beforehand they can't all agree on a prediction
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-27 18:15:24
October 27 2016 18:15 GMT
#907
On October 28 2016 03:14 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 03:12 Elentos wrote:
Has Artosis gotten a prediction right yet? That's the question here.

I wasn't there but I can't imagine he predicted Ptitdrogo over Dark

Nah, that one wasn't curseable
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 27 2016 18:15 GMT
#908
I consider his brazil performance disappointing still Rotti
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-27 18:18:53
October 27 2016 18:16 GMT
#909
On October 28 2016 03:12 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 03:11 Elentos wrote:
On October 28 2016 03:08 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 28 2016 03:06 Elentos wrote:
At this point I think Dear is more underrated than Patience. Dear has better results this year but how many people actually look at Dear and think "He's had a good year, he should really be at Blizzcon"?

I think Dear is the best protoss attending.

I definitely wouldn't put him above Stats. But I could see putting him above the others.

Stats PvT has looked really shaky so I think overall Dear is slightly better.

I dunno we just don't see a lot of Dear atm. Last few times I've seen him play his PvT didn't look too amazing anymore either. And his other matchups are for sure worse than Stats'.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 18:17 GMT
#910
On October 28 2016 03:15 Shellshock wrote:
I consider his brazil performance disappointing still Rotti

Not to be harsh, but I think losing to Scarlett and barely beating Kelazhur is even worse than just disappointing. I mean he almost dropped a series to Cham in the group stage.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 27 2016 18:18 GMT
#911
The casters should just explicitly recite our articles
AdministratorBreak the chains
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
October 27 2016 18:18 GMT
#912
On October 28 2016 03:16 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 03:12 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 28 2016 03:11 Elentos wrote:
On October 28 2016 03:08 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 28 2016 03:06 Elentos wrote:
At this point I think Dear is more underrated than Patience. Dear has better results this year but how many people actually look at Dear and think "He's had a good year, he should really be at Blizzcon"?

I think Dear is the best protoss attending.

I definitely wouldn't put him above Stats. But I could see putting him above the others.

Stats PvT has looked really shaky so I think overall Dear is slightly better.

I dunno we just don't see a lot of Dear atm. Last few times I've seen him play his PvT didn't look to amazing anymore either.

nah he faced Byun in god form, I don't think he played that bad.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 27 2016 18:19 GMT
#913
On October 28 2016 03:18 Zealously wrote:
The casters should just explicitly recite our articles

typos included?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
October 27 2016 18:19 GMT
#914
Neeb casually laddering from the WCS finals chair
Neosteel Enthusiast
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 27 2016 18:20 GMT
#915
a quake break?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 27 2016 18:20 GMT
#916
On October 28 2016 03:18 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 03:16 Elentos wrote:
On October 28 2016 03:12 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 28 2016 03:11 Elentos wrote:
On October 28 2016 03:08 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 28 2016 03:06 Elentos wrote:
At this point I think Dear is more underrated than Patience. Dear has better results this year but how many people actually look at Dear and think "He's had a good year, he should really be at Blizzcon"?

I think Dear is the best protoss attending.

I definitely wouldn't put him above Stats. But I could see putting him above the others.

Stats PvT has looked really shaky so I think overall Dear is slightly better.

I dunno we just don't see a lot of Dear atm. Last few times I've seen him play his PvT didn't look to amazing anymore either.

nah he faced Byun in god form, I don't think he played that bad.

Also lost to Maru in WESG (couple days after Stats beat Maru in KeSPA Cup). And as I added, Dear's other matchups are worse than Stats'. That one game against ByuL still hurts.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Koivusto
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Finland542 Posts
October 27 2016 18:20 GMT
#917
and casually yawning
#1 Blitzcrank #Forever platinum toss --> current diamond Terran <3
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
October 27 2016 18:21 GMT
#918
so. much. downtime. God damn I hate WCS events sometimes
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
October 27 2016 18:21 GMT
#919
too much downtime really what is HAPPENING ?
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
October 27 2016 18:22 GMT
#920
They were working on Patience pc it looked like
Neosteel Enthusiast
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 544
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10874
olofmeister388
Sick199
Happy132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 20m
Replay Cast
15h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.