On October 28 2016 02:41 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
How is that game a perfect 10 it doesn't even have a singleplayer
How is that game a perfect 10 it doesn't even have a singleplayer
I agree. I want to play an Overwatch campagin
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
His ID is Neeblet, not Neeb | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:41 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: How is that game a perfect 10 it doesn't even have a singleplayer I agree. I want to play an Overwatch campagin | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:39 geokilla wrote: Why is it best of 3 instead of best of 5? Especially when it is such an important tournament?! Time constraints. Old Ro16 would have been 40 games played max, this Ro16 is 40 games played minimum. | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:41 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2016 02:41 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: How is that game a perfect 10 it doesn't even have a singleplayer I agree. I want to play an Overwatch campagin Would be better than the multiplayer as well ![]() | ||
|
Ansibled
United Kingdom9872 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:42 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2016 02:41 Shellshock wrote: On October 28 2016 02:41 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: How is that game a perfect 10 it doesn't even have a singleplayer I agree. I want to play an Overwatch campagin Would be better than the multiplayer as well ![]() You could stare at the characters' butts without people shooting you ![]() | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16101 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:41 Dinotramp wrote: I don't want to balance whine but I can't help but naturally root against Protoss. Don't know why, just never really liked the way the race is structured. Adepts have only made it worse. it's fine the way the race is structured makes me naturally cheer for them ![]() unless they turtle to tempests then they don't deserve to win ![]() | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:41 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2016 02:41 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: How is that game a perfect 10 it doesn't even have a singleplayer I agree. I want to play an Overwatch campagin ^ This so much. I'd play it in a heartbeat. | ||
|
Fango
United Kingdom8987 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:42 Ansibled wrote: I much prefer having groups to a single elimination bracket What?! You don't like the 2 best players meeting in the ro16 and the rest of the tourney being one sided because of it??? | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
well good for state | ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:43 Makro wrote: whatever the outcome it can't be worse than the LoL world championship What happened? Don't follow the scene. Complete stomp or something? | ||
|
Starecat
941 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:43 Makro wrote: whatever the outcome it can't be worse than the LoL world championship Why? | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:43 Musicus wrote: tfw MLG tweets about sc2 the first time in years and still fucks up :D well good for state https://twitter.com/MLG/status/791696519720161280 didnt activision bought MLG? | ||
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
| ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:43 Makro wrote: whatever the outcome it can't be worse than the LoL world championship Lol those round of 8 brackets. SKT vs Samsung should be interesting. | ||
|
Ansibled
United Kingdom9872 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:43 Musicus wrote: tfw MLG tweets about sc2 the first time in years and still fucks up :D well good for state https://twitter.com/MLG/status/791696519720161280 Actually MLG tweets lots of random stuff now | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:44 Topin wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2016 02:43 Musicus wrote: tfw MLG tweets about sc2 the first time in years and still fucks up :D well good for state https://twitter.com/MLG/status/791696519720161280 didnt activision bought MLG? they did! | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:43 Musicus wrote: tfw MLG tweets about sc2 the first time in years and still fucks up :D well good for state https://twitter.com/MLG/status/791696519720161280 wow | ||
|
BretZ
United States1510 Posts
On October 28 2016 02:43 Musicus wrote: tfw MLG tweets about sc2 the first time in years and still fucks up :D well good for state https://twitter.com/MLG/status/791696519720161280 damnit MLG but yea Groups so much better than single elim | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy Hyuk Horang2 BeSt Pusan EffOrt Last Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35208 B2W.Neo938 Beastyqt507 byalli440 Mlord300 Livibee195 Hui .163 ArmadaUGS95 Mew2King66 QueenE27 |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|