On September 18 2016 00:28 KeksX wrote:
Shit I had to go and missed Byun losing.
I take it, Nerchio vs Byun worth watching?
Shit I had to go and missed Byun losing.
I take it, Nerchio vs Byun worth watching?
not really it was a stomp.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Charoisaur
Germany16099 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:28 KeksX wrote: Shit I had to go and missed Byun losing. I take it, Nerchio vs Byun worth watching? not really it was a stomp. | ||
|
KeksX
Germany3634 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:30 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2016 00:28 KeksX wrote: Shit I had to go and missed Byun losing. I take it, Nerchio vs Byun worth watching? not really it was a stomp. On September 18 2016 00:30 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2016 00:28 KeksX wrote: Shit I had to go and missed Byun losing. I take it, Nerchio vs Byun worth watching? well, it wasn't very close, so depends what you want to see Then I DEFINITELY want to see that. Thanks! | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:28 ArtyK wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2016 00:27 Penev wrote: On September 18 2016 00:26 Nerchio wrote: On September 18 2016 00:26 Penev wrote: A break Artur, show yourself Booo :D Great insight what did you expect an in-deph interview? | ||
|
Fango
United Kingdom8987 Posts
| ||
|
Biscuittzz
155 Posts
This is feeding Nerchio just like they fed players to Inno in the last one. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
well for me at least, thanks artur. | ||
|
EatingBomber
1017 Posts
| ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:31 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2016 00:28 ArtyK wrote: On September 18 2016 00:27 Penev wrote: On September 18 2016 00:26 Nerchio wrote: On September 18 2016 00:26 Penev wrote: A break Artur, show yourself Booo :D Great insight what did you expect an in-deph interview? Nah more kr trash talk ofc | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:30 opisska wrote: Is Bunny good nowadays? Haven't seen him in a while. he's hot and cold since he's not a full time player. had a decent run in kespa cup qualis yesterday | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:31 EatingBomber wrote: Liquid or CJ? Sorry, my audio is off Liquid | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:31 EatingBomber wrote: Liquid or CJ? Sorry, my audio is off Liquid. | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
At least I can watch now and catch up on vods later | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:32 Yello wrote: ah I hate to work on Sundays. I can never watch the starleague finals live nor most weekend tournaments and now I missed half of Shoutcraft Kings again with Byun and Nerchio streaks. At least I can watch now and catch up on vods later but it's Saturday D: | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:31 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2016 00:30 opisska wrote: Is Bunny good nowadays? Haven't seen him in a while. he's hot and cold since he's not a full time player. had a decent run in kespa cup qualis yesterday yeah he beat showtime 2-1, but probably still a loss vs nerchio today | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16099 Posts
someone wants to bet on bunny? | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:32 Yello wrote: ah I hate to work on Sundays. Well thank god it's not Sunday then. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
| ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|