• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:27
CEST 05:27
KST 12:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7287 users

[GSL] Code S Season 2 2016 - Grand Final - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 70 Next
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
September 10 2016 08:45 GMT
#141
Wow the passion from the host
Neosteel Enthusiast
Thouhastmail
Profile Joined March 2015
Korea (North)876 Posts
September 10 2016 08:45 GMT
#142
On September 10 2016 17:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 17:43 LongShot27 wrote:
Anyone else notice the host is not a pilot anymore

Jeju Air doesn't sponsor GSL


he should wear hot6 mascot suit
"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike"
WhurreOdu
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria1739 Posts
September 10 2016 08:45 GMT
#143
Impressive scream
Fut am Bam
Parcelleus
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia1662 Posts
September 10 2016 08:45 GMT
#144
SICK CITY ! :D
*burp*
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 10 2016 08:45 GMT
#145
On September 10 2016 17:43 LongShot27 wrote:
Anyone else notice the host is not a pilot anymore

Yeah not sponsored by jeju sparkeling kt
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
CynicalDeath
Profile Joined January 2012
Italy3725 Posts
September 10 2016 08:46 GMT
#146
...sick hype+!
ModeratorSC2 LP Admin - My Life for Aiur - Let the Metal flow - @Cynical_Death
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
September 10 2016 08:46 GMT
#147
On September 10 2016 17:44 Diabolique wrote:
Why are the cheerleaders with flags actually GUYS and not some nice Gyuris???

This is not ESGN
Neosteel Enthusiast
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 10 2016 08:46 GMT
#148
Honestly I haven't really found myself caring about these finals at all. So I hope they for once actually show good games so I can care.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 10 2016 08:47 GMT
#149
sOs doesn't seem to get affected by nerves, quite the advantage to have. Hopefully ByuN quickly gets over his
I Protoss winner, could it be?
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 10 2016 08:47 GMT
#150
On September 10 2016 17:46 Elentos wrote:
Honestly I haven't really found myself caring about these finals at all. So I hope they for once actually show good games so I can care.

I care, because i "hate" sOs, good motivation
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
September 10 2016 08:48 GMT
#151
'Terran is a race I can easily bully'
Neosteel Enthusiast
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
September 10 2016 08:49 GMT
#152
sOs remind me of a Titan from AoT
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-10 08:49:31
September 10 2016 08:49 GMT
#153
On September 10 2016 17:47 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 17:46 Elentos wrote:
Honestly I haven't really found myself caring about these finals at all. So I hope they for once actually show good games so I can care.

I care, because i "hate" sOs, good motivation

I don't really like sOs either. But I have never cared less about a GSL final than this one.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
September 10 2016 08:49 GMT
#154
'I didn't see you win any offline tournaments, while I have more championships than fingers to count them on'
Neosteel Enthusiast
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 10 2016 08:50 GMT
#155
On September 10 2016 17:46 Elentos wrote:
Honestly I haven't really found myself caring about these finals at all. So I hope they for once actually show good games so I can care.


Pretty much same. Got no hype for the games, will probably only be watching in background unless they're actually good for once.
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
September 10 2016 08:50 GMT
#156
sOs is being a little bit mean now with byun ... how cruel
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 10 2016 08:50 GMT
#157
sOs talking some mad shit for a guy who's about to lose
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 10 2016 08:50 GMT
#158
On September 10 2016 17:49 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 17:47 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On September 10 2016 17:46 Elentos wrote:
Honestly I haven't really found myself caring about these finals at all. So I hope they for once actually show good games so I can care.

I care, because i "hate" sOs, good motivation

I don't really like sOs either. But I have never cared less about a GSL final than this one.

I remember some less interesting ones than this, the Sniper one for instance
I Protoss winner, could it be?
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
September 10 2016 08:50 GMT
#159
"I can see right through him"
Amazing!
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
JabuSeika
Profile Joined February 2014
United States607 Posts
September 10 2016 08:50 GMT
#160
These intro's man.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft414
RuFF_SC2 161
Nina 86
-ZergGirl 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2224
Bale 19
yabsab 18
Terrorterran 11
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1202
taco 311
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox706
Other Games
summit1g8599
JimRising 667
Day[9].tv517
C9.Mang0334
WinterStarcraft305
Livibee148
Maynarde143
Sick132
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick949
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv517
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 33m
Stellar Fest
9h 33m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.