On September 12 2016 04:39 RaFox17 wrote:
Well played. Now lets hope we get ZvP in the finals.
Well played. Now lets hope we get ZvP in the finals.
what is important is that no NA player is allowed to make it into finals
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:39 RaFox17 wrote: Well played. Now lets hope we get ZvP in the finals. what is important is that no NA player is allowed to make it into finals | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:39 RaFox17 wrote: Well played. Now lets hope we get ZvP in the finals. nah, it'll be a standard adept v adept | ||
|
ZertoN
Germany214 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:40 ZertoN wrote: when was the last time Uthermal won a game in which he didnt proxy? Yesterday | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
| ||
|
PinoKotsBeer
Netherlands1387 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:40 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 04:39 RaFox17 wrote: Well played. Now lets hope we get ZvP in the finals. nah, it'll be a standard adept v adept i cant wait! so exciting! oh wait... | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:41 MiniFotToss wrote: ShoWTime with the awkward stand pose better than insane clown | ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
Congrats Showtime, really reminds me of Rain old school safe protoss school. Inspiring play. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:38 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 04:34 Elentos wrote: On September 12 2016 04:33 MiniFotToss wrote: On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote: On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote: On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote: Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014. In my mind I have the following matchup order: ZvT TvT TvP ZvP ZvZ PvP I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again! tvt is the worst matchup now ![]() silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful Until we get to the the patch where they remove tankivac's: Every other MU >>>>>>>>>>>>TvT BY A LONG SHOT Totally disagree. With or without tankivacs. Ryung vs Byun was the first time in sc2 history I quit watching mid-series because I couldn't stand watching it anymore. tankivacs suck so much. Hundreds of worse games, dozens of worse series, and you decide to do your first ever walkout during that? | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:42 OsaX Nymloth wrote: In the meantime Basetrade is not going to cast KESPA Cup - link Congrats Showtime, really reminds me of Rain old school safe protoss school. Inspiring play. ..... the feels..... whyyyy my favorite SSL casting Toss Archangel | ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:40 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 04:39 RaFox17 wrote: Well played. Now lets hope we get ZvP in the finals. what is important is that no NA player is allowed to make it into finals That is true. You have your priorities in order. | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:42 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 04:38 Charoisaur wrote: On September 12 2016 04:34 Elentos wrote: On September 12 2016 04:33 MiniFotToss wrote: On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote: On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote: On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote: Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014. In my mind I have the following matchup order: ZvT TvT TvP ZvP ZvZ PvP I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again! tvt is the worst matchup now ![]() silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful Until we get to the the patch where they remove tankivac's: Every other MU >>>>>>>>>>>>TvT BY A LONG SHOT Totally disagree. With or without tankivacs. Ryung vs Byun was the first time in sc2 history I quit watching mid-series because I couldn't stand watching it anymore. tankivacs suck so much. Hundreds of worse games, dozens of worse series, and you decide to do your first ever walkout during that? I wonder what mine was tbh | ||
|
babobbyj
636 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:42 OsaX Nymloth wrote: In the meantime Basetrade is not going to cast KESPA Cup - link Congrats Showtime, really reminds me of Rain old school safe protoss school. Inspiring play. kespaaa | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:42 OsaX Nymloth wrote: In the meantime Basetrade is not going to cast KESPA Cup - link Somehow I am not terribly upset. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:44 babobbyj wrote: Is this mexican translation really necessary? The mexican gamers doesnt know english? really? I don't believe that Better to avoid misunderstandings. | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:44 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 04:42 OsaX Nymloth wrote: In the meantime Basetrade is not going to cast KESPA Cup - link Somehow I am not terribly upset. dude we should apply for casting this, not like we gonna make anything out of ads | ||
|
Biscuittzz
155 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:44 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 04:42 OsaX Nymloth wrote: In the meantime Basetrade is not going to cast KESPA Cup - link Somehow I am not terribly upset. I wouldn't imagine many are | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 12 2016 04:46 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2016 04:44 Elentos wrote: On September 12 2016 04:42 OsaX Nymloth wrote: In the meantime Basetrade is not going to cast KESPA Cup - link Somehow I am not terribly upset. dude we should apply for casting this, not like we gonna make anything out of ads I want the classic Ej_/GumBa casting archon to return. | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft309
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|