• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8016 users

[WCS] Copa Intercontinental - Page 58

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 101 Next
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 19:31 GMT
#1141
On September 12 2016 04:30 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:28 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:26 Soularion wrote:
ShoWTimE is pretty amazing at this game.

Solid describes him so well


If Hasuobs was an adjective it would be a very good descriptor of ShoWTimE as well.

Let's make it so

Showtime is so Hasuobs
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
September 11 2016 19:32 GMT
#1142
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

it is not and it never was
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-11 19:33:25
September 11 2016 19:33 GMT
#1143
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

Until we get to the the patch where they remove tankivac's:
Every other MU >>>>>>>>>>>>TvT
BY A LONG SHOT
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 19:33 GMT
#1144
On September 12 2016 04:32 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

it is not and it never was

Do you still drop roaches?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 11 2016 19:33 GMT
#1145
On September 12 2016 04:32 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

it is not and it never was


next thing you say is that hots zvz was the best
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
September 11 2016 19:34 GMT
#1146
On September 12 2016 04:33 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:32 Alchemik wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

it is not and it never was

Do you still drop roaches?

I tried doing that again in LotV, but if something doesn't work against avilo, it's bad

so I stopped
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
September 11 2016 19:34 GMT
#1147
Actually Showtime reminds me a bit old Rain.
I miss Rain.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 19:34 GMT
#1148
On September 12 2016 04:33 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

Until we get to the the patch where they remove tankivac's:
Every other MU >>>>>>>>>>>>TvT
BY A LONG SHOT

Totally disagree. With or without tankivacs.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 19:34 GMT
#1149
On September 12 2016 04:33 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:32 Alchemik wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

it is not and it never was


next thing you say is that hots zvz was the best

roach wars are the best!

ROACH
ROACH
ROACH
I Protoss winner, could it be?
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
September 11 2016 19:34 GMT
#1150
Isn't players supposed to exceed in skill when they join Liquid?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 19:35 GMT
#1151
On September 12 2016 04:34 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:33 Elentos wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:32 Alchemik wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

it is not and it never was

Do you still drop roaches?

I tried doing that again in LotV, but if something doesn't work against avilo, it's bad

so I stopped

Suddenly you're no longer interesting
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-11 19:35:50
September 11 2016 19:35 GMT
#1152
On September 12 2016 04:33 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:32 Alchemik wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

it is not and it never was


next thing you say is that hots zvz was the best

lol zvz was never good either, even in LOTV it's only decent
to be fair IMHO Mirrors in HOTS > Mirrors in LOTV (maybe except for ZvZ)
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
September 11 2016 19:35 GMT
#1153
On September 12 2016 04:33 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:32 Alchemik wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

it is not and it never was


next thing you say is that hots zvz was the best

It was a thing of beauty.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
September 11 2016 19:35 GMT
#1154
On September 12 2016 04:33 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:32 Alchemik wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

it is not and it never was


next thing you say is that hots zvz was the best

since when can you read minds
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
September 11 2016 19:35 GMT
#1155
On September 12 2016 04:34 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:33 MiniFotToss wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

Until we get to the the patch where they remove tankivac's:
Every other MU >>>>>>>>>>>>TvT
BY A LONG SHOT

Totally disagree. With or without tankivacs.

well that's my opinion :D
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
September 11 2016 19:36 GMT
#1156
On September 12 2016 04:35 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 04:34 Alchemik wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:33 Elentos wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:32 Alchemik wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:31 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:30 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 12 2016 04:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Then again, the last time I watched SC2 before this weekend was back in 2014.

In my mind I have the following matchup order:

ZvT
TvT
TvP
ZvP
ZvZ
PvP

I guess my views are quite outdated. Maybe I'll review it after a month of watching again!

tvt is the worst matchup now


silence, heathen. TvT is beautiful

it is not and it never was

Do you still drop roaches?

I tried doing that again in LotV, but if something doesn't work against avilo, it's bad

so I stopped

Suddenly you're no longer interesting

I WILL MAKE IT WORK

no idea how, but I will
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
September 11 2016 19:36 GMT
#1157
YOLO-inc.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 11 2016 19:36 GMT
#1158
On September 12 2016 04:34 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
Isn't players supposed to exceed in skill when they join Liquid?


exceed?
that reminds me that, Stellar did a photoshoot for Exceed recently and Minhee's ass was spectacular
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 19:36 GMT
#1159
eww resonating glaives
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 19:37 GMT
#1160
Unfortunately thermy got totally outclassed. Oh well.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason36
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21891
Shuttle 691
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 72
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 838
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1149
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt451
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 58m
Online Event
15h 58m
FEL
20h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.