• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:54
CEST 03:54
KST 10:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9315 users

[WCS] Copa Intercontinental - Page 49

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 101 Next
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
September 11 2016 18:28 GMT
#961
Noooooo, give back spanish Smix!
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
September 11 2016 18:28 GMT
#962
NASL sound guy back at it
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2016 18:29 GMT
#963
On September 12 2016 03:28 Elentos wrote:
Granted, I can see the appeal of looking up German curse words, they probably sound more malicious to someone who doesn't natively speak the language.

But getting insulted when you Protoss them is the highest honor so why would I feel bad?

highest honor is getting insulted when you don't get Protossed
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 18:29 GMT
#964
On September 12 2016 03:27 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?


I find myself intrigued

Don't know what hair color she has

she sounds nice tho
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 18:29 GMT
#965
Indeed Smix, we do have a lot of some results that were definitely expected, and some not so much.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-11 18:32:20
September 11 2016 18:30 GMT
#966
Holly shit is that the trophy behind them? That thing is HUGE

It better be Showtime that win if they want someone to lift that trophy.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 18:31 GMT
#967
On September 12 2016 03:29 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:28 Elentos wrote:
Granted, I can see the appeal of looking up German curse words, they probably sound more malicious to someone who doesn't natively speak the language.

But getting insulted when you Protoss them is the highest honor so why would I feel bad?

highest honor is getting insulted when you don't get Protossed

Well earlier today I had that Zerg guy who kept insulting me and whining about Terran after he, among other things, lost all his natural drones to a double drop, lost his natural to a 2 tank push, and made lurkers. Does that qualify?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
September 11 2016 18:32 GMT
#968
On September 12 2016 03:30 Nakajin wrote:
Holly shit is that the trophy behind them? That thing is HUGE


We'll just ask showtime to hold it for neeb
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 11 2016 18:32 GMT
#969
On September 12 2016 03:28 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:27 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?


I find myself intrigued

I can give you her twitter if you want to stalk up.


but then I'd get in trouble with my evil half. Is that what you want?
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
September 11 2016 18:32 GMT
#970
On September 12 2016 03:28 Elentos wrote:
Granted, I can see the appeal of looking up German curse words, they probably sound more malicious to someone who doesn't natively speak the language.

But getting insulted when you Protoss them is the highest honor so why would I feel bad?


One of the first things I found on this topic was

Deine Oma masturbiert im stehen! - Your grandma masturbates standing up!

Have you ever been insulted by that?
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 18:33 GMT
#971
On September 12 2016 03:32 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:30 Nakajin wrote:
Holly shit is that the trophy behind them? That thing is HUGE


We'll just ask showtime to hold it for neeb

We can fly in Bergman to carry it around for whoever wins.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 18:33 GMT
#972
On September 12 2016 03:32 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:28 Ej_ wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:27 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?


I find myself intrigued

I can give you her twitter if you want to stalk up.


but then I'd get in trouble with my evil half. Is that what you want?

which half is ilikeredheads again?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2016 18:33 GMT
#973
On September 12 2016 03:32 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:28 Ej_ wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:27 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?


I find myself intrigued

I can give you her twitter if you want to stalk up.


but then I'd get in trouble with my evil half. Is that what you want?

you saw through me like avilo's opponents see through the fog of war
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 11 2016 18:34 GMT
#974
On September 12 2016 03:30 Nakajin wrote:
Holly shit is that the trophy behind them? That thing is HUGE

It better be Showtime that win if they want someone to lift that trophy.


that trophy is clearly overcompensating

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 18:34 GMT
#975
On September 12 2016 03:32 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:28 Elentos wrote:
Granted, I can see the appeal of looking up German curse words, they probably sound more malicious to someone who doesn't natively speak the language.

But getting insulted when you Protoss them is the highest honor so why would I feel bad?


One of the first things I found on this topic was

Deine Oma masturbiert im stehen! - Your grandma masturbates standing up!

Have you ever been insulted by that?

Can't say I have. Although I'm not sure why anyone would feel insulted by that.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
September 11 2016 18:34 GMT
#976
So Abathur announcer finally confirmed?
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 11 2016 18:35 GMT
#977
On September 12 2016 03:33 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:32 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:28 Ej_ wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:27 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?


I find myself intrigued

I can give you her twitter if you want to stalk up.


but then I'd get in trouble with my evil half. Is that what you want?

you saw through me like avilo's opponents see through the fog of war


ok, that was funny, I give you that

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
September 11 2016 18:35 GMT
#978
Is the sound going to be fixed for today?
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 18:36 GMT
#979
The two hosts look like neither of them associate with Starcraft 2 in their free time. But I'm sure that's not true.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 11 2016 18:37 GMT
#980
On September 12 2016 03:33 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:32 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:28 Ej_ wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:27 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?


I find myself intrigued

I can give you her twitter if you want to stalk up.


but then I'd get in trouble with my evil half. Is that what you want?

which half is ilikeredheads again?


I have not being able to convince her to dye her hair. Apparently red is a slutty color. WOMEN KNOW NOTHING
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft282
RuFF_SC2 131
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1067
White-Ra 160
Hyuk 60
Noble 52
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5449
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox670
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g7910
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0384
ViBE59
ArmadaUGS49
Mew2King37
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 6m
Online Event
9h 6m
FEL
14h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.