• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9164 users

[WCS] Copa Intercontinental - Page 48

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 101 Next
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2016 18:20 GMT
#941
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?

she's (was?) an ESL admin that goes into banters with Zedd and helps find games during Go4s etc.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
September 11 2016 18:21 GMT
#942
What was it on Polish stream? Somebody is playing StarCraft 2 there with Polish commentary ..,
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2016 18:21 GMT
#943
On September 12 2016 03:21 Diabolique wrote:
What was it on Polish stream? Somebody is playing StarCraft 2 there with Polish commentary ..,

Yes.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Cinek357
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland119 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-11 18:23:32
September 11 2016 18:22 GMT
#944
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?


She doesn't commentate the games. She only talks to commentator between games or talks about different things than the casted game.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
September 11 2016 18:24 GMT
#945
On September 12 2016 03:19 Cinek357 wrote:
FFA in Polish stream if anyone is interested


So what kind of deal did blue Terran strike with blue Protoss to secure his life?
p1cass0
Profile Joined May 2016
46 Posts
September 11 2016 18:24 GMT
#946
I guess they were better prepared after the crush yesterday
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 18:24 GMT
#947
So I figure I play an offrace ladder game before the tournament starts, it drags out because my opponent prefers to spend time looking up German curse words to throw at me instead of leaving the game.

And all I missed is the stream being dead?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 18:24 GMT
#948
On September 12 2016 03:20 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?

she's (was?) an ESL admin that goes into banters with Zedd and helps find games during Go4s etc.

On September 12 2016 03:22 Cinek357 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?


She doesn't commentate the games. She only talks to commentator between games or talks about different things than the casted game.

check

I like Polish I think

don't understand a word tho
I Protoss winner, could it be?
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
September 11 2016 18:24 GMT
#949
I will never stop feeling sorry for all the not-Czech people who can't appreciate how hillarious is anything in Polish, including a SC2 casts.

I live in Warsaw for 2.5 months yet I still spend most of my time driving by reading aloud all random signs around the road and laughing
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
September 11 2016 18:25 GMT
#950
stream is up
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2016 18:25 GMT
#951
On September 12 2016 03:24 opisska wrote:
I will never stop feeling sorry for all the not-Czech people who can't appreciate how hillarious is anything in Polish, including a SC2 casts.

I live in Warsaw for 2.5 months yet I still spend most of my time driving by reading aloud all random signs around the road and laughing

wow look we got ourselves a Pepik here
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 11 2016 18:25 GMT
#952
On September 12 2016 03:24 Elentos wrote:
So I figure I play an offrace ladder game before the tournament starts, it drags out because my opponent prefers to spend time looking up German curse words to throw at me instead of leaving the game.

And all I missed is the stream being dead?

That's right arschloch
I Protoss winner, could it be?
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
September 11 2016 18:26 GMT
#953
On September 12 2016 03:25 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:24 Elentos wrote:
So I figure I play an offrace ladder game before the tournament starts, it drags out because my opponent prefers to spend time looking up German curse words to throw at me instead of leaving the game.

And all I missed is the stream being dead?

That's right arschloch


I read that as Artur Bloch
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2016 18:26 GMT
#954
On September 12 2016 03:26 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:25 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:24 Elentos wrote:
So I figure I play an offrace ladder game before the tournament starts, it drags out because my opponent prefers to spend time looking up German curse words to throw at me instead of leaving the game.

And all I missed is the stream being dead?

That's right arschloch


I read that as Artur Bloch

Freudian slip
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 18:26 GMT
#955
On September 12 2016 03:26 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:25 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:24 Elentos wrote:
So I figure I play an offrace ladder game before the tournament starts, it drags out because my opponent prefers to spend time looking up German curse words to throw at me instead of leaving the game.

And all I missed is the stream being dead?

That's right arschloch


I read that as Artur Bloch

For some people Artur Bloch is an Arschloch.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
September 11 2016 18:26 GMT
#956
On September 12 2016 03:26 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:26 ArtyK wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:25 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2016 03:24 Elentos wrote:
So I figure I play an offrace ladder game before the tournament starts, it drags out because my opponent prefers to spend time looking up German curse words to throw at me instead of leaving the game.

And all I missed is the stream being dead?

That's right arschloch


I read that as Artur Bloch

Freudian slip


Totally
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
September 11 2016 18:27 GMT
#957
On September 12 2016 03:25 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:24 opisska wrote:
I will never stop feeling sorry for all the not-Czech people who can't appreciate how hillarious is anything in Polish, including a SC2 casts.

I live in Warsaw for 2.5 months yet I still spend most of my time driving by reading aloud all random signs around the road and laughing

wow look we got ourselves a Pepik here


bold words from a pšonek
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 11 2016 18:27 GMT
#958
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?


I find myself intrigued
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 11 2016 18:28 GMT
#959
On September 12 2016 03:27 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 03:18 Penev wrote:
The Polish stream has a woman, does she commentate?


I find myself intrigued

I can give you her twitter if you want to stalk up.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 11 2016 18:28 GMT
#960
Granted, I can see the appeal of looking up German curse words, they probably sound more malicious to someone who doesn't natively speak the language.

But getting insulted when you Protoss them is the highest honor so why would I feel bad?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft321
Nina 96
ViBE78
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 79
Hyuk 61
NaDa 41
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox384
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5262
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 804
shahzam539
JimRising 418
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe212
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King47
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21137
Other Games
• imaqtpie763
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 16m
Online Event
11h 16m
FEL
16h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.