On September 03 2016 19:24 Phredxor wrote:
Still cant watch at all nut go KT!!!!!!
Still cant watch at all nut go KT!!!!!!
is there even a place left where you cant get mobile qual twitch?
e: damn maru looks like 11
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:24 Phredxor wrote: Still cant watch at all nut go KT!!!!!! is there even a place left where you cant get mobile qual twitch? e: damn maru looks like 11 | ||
|
ChriS-X
Malaysia1374 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:25 Arvendilin wrote: Wait what happened? JA coach got emotional | ||
|
RKC
2848 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:22 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2016 19:19 RKC wrote: On September 03 2016 19:11 Olli wrote: Game was completely over after the hellion opener Terran does seem to have many options against Protoss in the very early game (cyclone, hellion, widow mines, even banshee). Of course, Protoss has gimmicks of their own (DT, oracle, mass adept). Not saying that the matchup is imbalanced either way, but I do feel the matchup has become quite coin-flippy in LoTV. If you go for a safe build I think you should be able to defend everything But overall, PvT now plays almost like ZvT. As in the Protoss needs to out-expand the Terran, to be able to hang on mid-game (where Terran is stronger) and get to late game (where Protoss is stronger). So playing safe puts you behind, as Protoss. Even Zest's DT build is meant to keep the Terran in the base while he takes a quick third, and not to kill the Terran. (Disclaimer: just my observation as a casual viewer) | ||
|
chambertin
United States1704 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:24 JoeCool wrote: WTH is this? Are we going to see one match per 60 minutes?! FINALS will be FINALS. I'm perpetually thankful it's not gsl finals. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
AusProbe
Australia235 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:26 Elentos wrote: Casters being all professional, not even mentioning that the subtitles for KT were all wrong. Show must go on. | ||
|
Arvendilin
Germany1878 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:25 rotta wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2016 19:25 Arvendilin wrote: On September 03 2016 19:22 Hall0wed wrote: Well this got sad out of nowhere... Wait what happened? Violet was mentioned Ohh fuck, poor Violet :/ I still watch the OGn memorial for him every anniversary | ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
On September 03 2016 18:58 Makro wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2016 18:57 opisska wrote: I would also like to give a shoutout to Polish road police who did the best to make me miss this thing, including closing down a 100-km stretch of the A2 highway. i understand your pain, yesterday i thought i would never be back home because of something similar Guys, to catch this final, I went a race for 30 minutes, 100 km/h in villages, 130 km/h in forests ... and I came just 10 minutes late, when the matches did not start yet ... so I can see it all!!!! Go Maru go!!!! :-) | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:26 Aeromi wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2016 19:26 Elentos wrote: Casters being all professional, not even mentioning that the subtitles for KT were all wrong. Show must go on. Yeah although I would have liked to have a clue what they were talking about. | ||
|
Isualin
Germany1903 Posts
![]() | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
| ||
|
ShAd_1337
Germany1042 Posts
| ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:26 Elentos wrote: Casters being all professional, not even mentioning that the subtitles for KT were all wrong. They are fluent in Korean, so don't look at subs | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:27 ShAd_1337 wrote: damm son, jin air fans are loud someone needs passion | ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:26 Diabolique wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2016 18:58 Makro wrote: On September 03 2016 18:57 opisska wrote: I would also like to give a shoutout to Polish road police who did the best to make me miss this thing, including closing down a 100-km stretch of the A2 highway. i understand your pain, yesterday i thought i would never be back home because of something similar Guys, to catch this final, I went a race for 30 minutes, 100 km/h in villages, 130 km/h in forests ... and I came just 10 minutes late, when the matches did not start yet ... so I can see it all!!!! Go Maru go!!!! :-) well done neighbor | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
On September 03 2016 19:26 Diabolique wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2016 18:58 Makro wrote: On September 03 2016 18:57 opisska wrote: I would also like to give a shoutout to Polish road police who did the best to make me miss this thing, including closing down a 100-km stretch of the A2 highway. i understand your pain, yesterday i thought i would never be back home because of something similar Guys, to catch this final, I went a race for 30 minutes, 100 km/h in villages, 130 km/h in forests ... and I came just 10 minutes late, when the matches did not start yet ... so I can see it all!!!! Go Maru go!!!! :-) What's unusual about those speeds? ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2065 FrodaN921 Beastyqt637 B2W.Neo589 Livibee223 Liquid`Hasu199 Khaldor152 C9.Mang0150 RotterdaM108 Trikslyr93 KnowMe90 QueenE74 ZombieGrub30 BRAT_OK MindelVK9
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|