• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5983 users

[GSL] Code S Season 2 2016 - Semi Final 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
September 02 2016 09:30 GMT
#21
BYUNNN

Come you good thing.
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 02 2016 09:31 GMT
#22
Don't think i'd say Dear is back in 2013 form..
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 02 2016 09:32 GMT
#23
Dear 4-0 please
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 02 2016 09:33 GMT
#24
On September 02 2016 18:31 Phredxor wrote:
Don't think i'd say Dear is back in 2013 form..

I'd say he's in about the same form he's been in all year. Maybe improved against Terran recently but worse against Zerg.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
September 02 2016 09:33 GMT
#25
On September 02 2016 18:32 Olli wrote:
Dear 4-0 please


you're evil
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
September 02 2016 09:33 GMT
#26
On September 02 2016 18:29 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:28 neutralrobot wrote:
Man I hope ByuN takes this. I wonder why I'm not the only one who finds Dear a bore. It should be a good story line: player wins two titles in an incredible display of dominance, and is now coming back to form and getting deep in a major tournament.

Dear is in his 3rd consecutive GSL semifinal and most people either don't care or don't realize. He got faceless Korean'd by his time on mouz I think.


Yeah, I guess I am one of those most people. I can't even remember seeing Dear doing anything but lose
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 02 2016 09:34 GMT
#27
On September 02 2016 18:32 Olli wrote:
Dear 4-0 please

Not against a Dear win but 4-3 would be better no?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 02 2016 09:34 GMT
#28
On September 02 2016 18:33 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:32 Olli wrote:
Dear 4-0 please


you're evil

Just unreasonably biased
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 02 2016 09:34 GMT
#29
On September 02 2016 18:33 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:31 Phredxor wrote:
Don't think i'd say Dear is back in 2013 form..

I'd say he's in about the same form he's been in all year. Maybe improved against Terran recently but worse against Zerg.


Pretty much. Just staying good but not spectacular all year long with moments of retardation thrown in.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 02 2016 09:34 GMT
#30
On September 02 2016 18:34 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:32 Olli wrote:
Dear 4-0 please

Not against a Dear win but 4-3 would be better no?


No, I don't like Byun at all. Unlike most, I never forgave or forgot.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 02 2016 09:35 GMT
#31
Just don't derp and you should be fine Dear
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
September 02 2016 09:35 GMT
#32
On September 02 2016 18:33 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:29 Elentos wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:28 neutralrobot wrote:
Man I hope ByuN takes this. I wonder why I'm not the only one who finds Dear a bore. It should be a good story line: player wins two titles in an incredible display of dominance, and is now coming back to form and getting deep in a major tournament.

Dear is in his 3rd consecutive GSL semifinal and most people either don't care or don't realize. He got faceless Korean'd by his time on mouz I think.


Yeah, I guess I am one of those most people. I can't even remember seeing Dear doing anything but lose


Dear never looks that impressive when winning but he still just wins anyway. He's silently become a really good player somehow
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 02 2016 09:35 GMT
#33
On September 02 2016 18:34 Olli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:34 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:32 Olli wrote:
Dear 4-0 please

Not against a Dear win but 4-3 would be better no?


No, I don't like Byun at all. Unlike most, I never forgave or forgot.

remind me of Byuns wrongdoing(s) pls?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 02 2016 09:36 GMT
#34
On September 02 2016 18:35 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:33 opisska wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:29 Elentos wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:28 neutralrobot wrote:
Man I hope ByuN takes this. I wonder why I'm not the only one who finds Dear a bore. It should be a good story line: player wins two titles in an incredible display of dominance, and is now coming back to form and getting deep in a major tournament.

Dear is in his 3rd consecutive GSL semifinal and most people either don't care or don't realize. He got faceless Korean'd by his time on mouz I think.


Yeah, I guess I am one of those most people. I can't even remember seeing Dear doing anything but lose


Dear never looks that impressive when winning but he still just wins anyway. He's silently become a really good player somehow

He's like a better Patience but with more derps
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 02 2016 09:36 GMT
#35
On September 02 2016 18:35 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:34 Olli wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:34 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:32 Olli wrote:
Dear 4-0 please

Not against a Dear win but 4-3 would be better no?


No, I don't like Byun at all. Unlike most, I never forgave or forgot.

remind me of Byuns wrongdoing(s) pls?


Matchfixing scum.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
September 02 2016 09:36 GMT
#36
On September 02 2016 18:35 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:34 Olli wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:34 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:32 Olli wrote:
Dear 4-0 please

Not against a Dear win but 4-3 would be better no?


No, I don't like Byun at all. Unlike most, I never forgave or forgot.

remind me of Byuns wrongdoing(s) pls?


Bunker block on the ramp vs Nestea!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 02 2016 09:38 GMT
#37
Of course Dear's highlight video would show him having a derp engagement.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
September 02 2016 09:38 GMT
#38
I'm feeling rrally good now about sticking with Dear after all this time and predicting that he would turn things around.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 02 2016 09:38 GMT
#39
On September 02 2016 18:36 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:35 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:34 Olli wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:34 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:32 Olli wrote:
Dear 4-0 please

Not against a Dear win but 4-3 would be better no?


No, I don't like Byun at all. Unlike most, I never forgave or forgot.

remind me of Byuns wrongdoing(s) pls?


Matchfixing scum.

?

I have a list with possible match fixers and Byuns not on it
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
September 02 2016 09:38 GMT
#40
On September 02 2016 18:35 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 18:34 Olli wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:34 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2016 18:32 Olli wrote:
Dear 4-0 please

Not against a Dear win but 4-3 would be better no?


No, I don't like Byun at all. Unlike most, I never forgave or forgot.

remind me of Byuns wrongdoing(s) pls?


Choking
Liquipedia"Expert"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 202
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1142
Bisu 747
Soma 172
hero 168
HiyA 104
EffOrt 65
sorry 36
ZerO 32
Mong 31
Killer 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Pusan 20
Sharp 17
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
JulyZerg 9
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
edward18
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft822
crisheroes354
Other Games
gofns22426
olofmeister1040
singsing918
ceh9542
Livibee242
Pyrionflax97
ArmadaUGS42
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream544
Other Games
gamesdonequick535
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• StrangeGG 29
• LUISG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2408
League of Legends
• Jankos1636
• Rush1117
• Lourlo942
• Stunt440
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
Afreeca Starleague
55m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 55m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.