On August 31 2016 19:41 Heartland wrote:
god I love adepts
god I love adepts
HEATHEN!!!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:41 Heartland wrote: god I love adepts HEATHEN!!! | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
FataLe
New Zealand4559 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:41 Heartland wrote: god I love adepts no people, I'm really not a shitposter noooo | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
IcemanAsi
Israel681 Posts
| ||
|
Eiltonn
Germany307 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:43 Penev wrote: no people, I'm really not a shitposter noooo :D | ||
|
Salteador Neo
Andorra5591 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:41 Noonius wrote: HEATHEN!!! Considering the Lurker is a BW unit, I think the Adept is the best new unit added in Lotv | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:44 Salteador Neo wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2016 19:41 Noonius wrote: On August 31 2016 19:41 Heartland wrote: god I love adepts HEATHEN!!! Considering the Lurker is a BW unit, I think the Adept is the best new unit added in Lotv all lotv units are awful | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:45 Inflicted wrote: sOs not building any workers? need more money to build army, geez | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
egrimm
Poland1201 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:45 Inflicted wrote: sOs not building any workers? no need for more than couple if you are going for basetrade ![]() | ||
|
Eiltonn
Germany307 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|