HoTS added hellbat, widow mine, oracle, MSC, tempest, viper and swarmhost.
I actually think lotv units are better lol
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Salteador Neo
Andorra5591 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:44 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2016 19:44 Salteador Neo wrote: On August 31 2016 19:41 Noonius wrote: On August 31 2016 19:41 Heartland wrote: god I love adepts HEATHEN!!! Considering the Lurker is a BW unit, I think the Adept is the best new unit added in Lotv all lotv units are awful HoTS added hellbat, widow mine, oracle, MSC, tempest, viper and swarmhost. I actually think lotv units are better lol | ||
|
IcemanAsi
Israel681 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:47 Salteador Neo wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2016 19:44 Ej_ wrote: On August 31 2016 19:44 Salteador Neo wrote: On August 31 2016 19:41 Noonius wrote: On August 31 2016 19:41 Heartland wrote: god I love adepts HEATHEN!!! Considering the Lurker is a BW unit, I think the Adept is the best new unit added in Lotv all lotv units are awful HoTS added hellbat, widow mine, oracle, MSC, tempest, viper and swarmhost. I actually think lotv units are better lol vipers alone are better than any lotv or hots unit | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:47 Salteador Neo wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2016 19:44 Ej_ wrote: On August 31 2016 19:44 Salteador Neo wrote: On August 31 2016 19:41 Noonius wrote: On August 31 2016 19:41 Heartland wrote: god I love adepts HEATHEN!!! Considering the Lurker is a BW unit, I think the Adept is the best new unit added in Lotv all lotv units are awful HoTS added hellbat, widow mine, oracle, MSC, tempest, viper and swarmhost. I actually think lotv units are better lol liberator > all | ||
|
egrimm
Poland1201 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
egrimm
Poland1201 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:48 egrimm wrote: I love this running in circles away from storm :D jinxed lol | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:49 Heartland wrote: did they say the magical t word? Terran? | ||
|
IcemanAsi
Israel681 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:49 Heartland wrote: did they say the magical t word? taeja? | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:49 Heartland wrote: did they say the magical t word? Yes but not in our favorite context. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:50 Penev wrote: taeja? Tropicana? | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On August 31 2016 19:50 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2016 19:50 Penev wrote: On August 31 2016 19:49 Heartland wrote: did they say the magical t word? taeja? Tropicana? t-i-l-t | ||
|
IcemanAsi
Israel681 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7042 Liquid`RaSZi5817 shahzam519 B2W.Neo210 JimRising Pyrionflax178 KnowMe137 ArmadaUGS102 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|