On June 18 2016 19:54 Noonius wrote:
when are we gonna see good games that they always promise us?
when are we gonna see good games that they always promise us?
You need to stick with foreigners:
https://www.twitch.tv/setttv
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
rotta
5652 Posts
On June 18 2016 19:54 Noonius wrote: when are we gonna see good games that they always promise us? You need to stick with foreigners: https://www.twitch.tv/setttv | ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
On June 18 2016 19:59 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On June 18 2016 19:57 Noonius wrote: On June 18 2016 19:54 Penev wrote: sOs showing he's still a force to be reckoned with wtf guys guys? Edit: ah, Noonius still alive why wouldn't I be? No one posted in the thread for a while so I came to the logical conclusion I was the lone survivor of a cataclysmic event Since I lost the game of chicken I actually had to work ![]() | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On June 18 2016 20:00 Diabolique wrote: Show nested quote + On June 18 2016 19:59 Penev wrote: On June 18 2016 19:57 Noonius wrote: On June 18 2016 19:54 Penev wrote: sOs showing he's still a force to be reckoned with wtf guys guys? Edit: ah, Noonius still alive why wouldn't I be? No one posted in the thread for a while so I came to the logical conclusion I was the lone survivor of a cataclysmic event You are. We are just Zombies. Not the fast kind I hope, I'm too lazy for that shit | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On June 18 2016 19:59 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On June 18 2016 19:57 Noonius wrote: On June 18 2016 19:54 Penev wrote: sOs showing he's still a force to be reckoned with wtf guys guys? Edit: ah, Noonius still alive why wouldn't I be? No one posted in the thread for a while so I came to the logical conclusion I was the lone survivor of a cataclysmic event I was eating my jalapeno burger | ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
Poll: Recommend Cure vs GuMiho * - Terrible (10) ** - If you have time (3) *** - Good Match (1) **** - Great Match (0) ***** - One of the Best Matches this year (0) 14 total votes Your vote: Recommend Cure vs GuMiho (Vote): * - Terrible Poll: Recommend Trap vs DeParture ** - If you have time (4) * - Terrible (2) ***** - One of the best matches this year (1) *** - Good Match (0) **** - Great Match (0) 7 total votes Your vote: Recommend Trap vs DeParture (Vote): * - Terrible Poll: Recommend Ace Match * - Terrible (5) ** - If you have time (0) *** - Good match (1) **** - Great match (0) ***** - One of the best matches this season (1) 7 total votes Your vote: Recommend Ace Match (Vote): * - Terrible | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Nayolbi
325 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
CynicalDeath
Italy3725 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
PiGStarcraft195
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|