• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7978 users

[GSL] Code A Season 2 2016 - Day 7 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
June 17 2016 09:40 GMT
#41
On June 17 2016 18:40 Penev wrote:
I am ashamed to say btw.. It appears that.. I bet against MC...

I deserve and will accept severe punishment

I did too haha
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
June 17 2016 09:41 GMT
#42
On June 17 2016 18:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
face masks when someone is sick are actually something i love about asian culture and wish we did here

You just want to dress up as a ninja
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 17 2016 09:41 GMT
#43
On June 17 2016 18:40 Penev wrote:
I am ashamed to say btw.. It appears that.. I bet against MC...

I deserve and will accept severe punishment

That's a win-win. Either you're right and get good Liquibets, or you're wrong and get to see MC win.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 17 2016 09:42 GMT
#44
ByuN with the auto lock-on cyclones.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 17 2016 09:42 GMT
#45
On June 17 2016 18:40 Penev wrote:
I am ashamed to say btw.. It appears that.. I bet against MC...

I deserve and will accept severe punishment

i did too but i think it was either before he was announced for CJ or before his match
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 17 2016 09:42 GMT
#46
On June 17 2016 18:41 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2016 18:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
face masks when someone is sick are actually something i love about asian culture and wish we did here

You just want to dress up as a ninja

well duh, but i want to be a healthy ninja
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 17 2016 09:43 GMT
#47
Artosis pls how does ByuN have a tech lead?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 17 2016 09:44 GMT
#48
im surprised they havent mentioned that they both used to be Prime terrans
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 17 2016 09:44 GMT
#49
"Payback's a bitch"

Damn GSL got real.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
June 17 2016 09:45 GMT
#50
TheBest would've really made today complete
"Expert" mods4ever.com
seemsgood
Profile Joined January 2016
5527 Posts
June 17 2016 09:45 GMT
#51
WOL style vs LOTV style.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
June 17 2016 09:46 GMT
#52
On June 17 2016 18:42 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2016 18:40 Penev wrote:
I am ashamed to say btw.. It appears that.. I bet against MC...

I deserve and will accept severe punishment

i did too but i think it was either before he was announced for CJ or before his match

Yeah I bet too soon as well. I still haven't decided up on Super - Bomber, I want to see this weekends proleague matches first. Not making the same mistake
I Protoss winner, could it be?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 17 2016 09:46 GMT
#53
On June 17 2016 18:45 seemsgood wrote:
WOL style vs LOTV style.

i dont blame him, today is Wings of Liberty day
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
June 17 2016 09:47 GMT
#54
On June 17 2016 18:42 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2016 18:41 Penev wrote:
On June 17 2016 18:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
face masks when someone is sick are actually something i love about asian culture and wish we did here

You just want to dress up as a ninja

well duh, but i want to be a healthy ninja

You should wear one with a red cross on it.

Heh, you'll look like a crusade ninja
I Protoss winner, could it be?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 17 2016 09:47 GMT
#55
On June 17 2016 18:46 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2016 18:42 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 17 2016 18:40 Penev wrote:
I am ashamed to say btw.. It appears that.. I bet against MC...

I deserve and will accept severe punishment

i did too but i think it was either before he was announced for CJ or before his match

Yeah I bet too soon as well. I still haven't decided up on Super - Bomber, I want to see this weekends proleague matches first. Not making the same mistake

i cant have a number there so i will always bet immediately lol
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
June 17 2016 09:47 GMT
#56
On June 17 2016 18:45 Die4Ever wrote:
TheBest would've really made today complete


Bitch please, there could be only one


There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
June 17 2016 09:48 GMT
#57
Well, Forte just died
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 17 2016 09:48 GMT
#58
Forte is in over his head.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Aunvilgodess
Profile Joined May 2016
954 Posts
June 17 2016 09:48 GMT
#59
this matchup is so great pvp and zvz dont got shit on this
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
June 17 2016 09:49 GMT
#60
On June 17 2016 18:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2016 18:46 Penev wrote:
On June 17 2016 18:42 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 17 2016 18:40 Penev wrote:
I am ashamed to say btw.. It appears that.. I bet against MC...

I deserve and will accept severe punishment

i did too but i think it was either before he was announced for CJ or before his match

Yeah I bet too soon as well. I still haven't decided up on Super - Bomber, I want to see this weekends proleague matches first. Not making the same mistake

i cant have a number there so i will always bet immediately lol

You shouldn't (just) look at numbers but at the shape a player appears to be in
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 580
Hyuk 467
Leta 86
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 850
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1005
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1004
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 44m
INu's Battles
6h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 44m
Replay Cast
17h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.