• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8961 users

[GSL] Code A Season 2 2016 - Day 1 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 All
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 27 2016 13:07 GMT
#401
Impact was the only player today I would compliment for his play.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 27 2016 13:08 GMT
#402
Look at those passionless fools fleeing the GSL studio just because the games ended.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
raff100
Profile Joined April 2011
498 Posts
May 27 2016 13:09 GMT
#403
Life was arrested before the matc man,he would have stomped thi weak terran
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 27 2016 13:17 GMT
#404
3/3 easy liquibets woo
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 27 2016 13:33 GMT
#405
On May 27 2016 22:06 Charoisaur wrote:
Advances vs Life last season. Loses against TRUE this season. How one can fall...

He advanced on a BYE lol.
3/3 today. But things honestly could have gone either way for all 3 matches. Insane...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
May 27 2016 13:54 GMT
#406
Oh wow, TRUE won, just 2/3 bets then..
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 27 2016 14:14 GMT
#407
On May 27 2016 22:54 Penev wrote:
Oh wow, TRUE won, just 2/3 bets then..


Idem. Although I must admit I still don't get how liquibets work lol (why do I always have missed votes???)
killerm12
Profile Joined November 2014
Slovakia601 Posts
May 27 2016 14:20 GMT
#408
3/3 LBs

great to see Impact in Code S, Buyl suffered a win against Creator.
TRUE did what TRUE does - create absolute madness of a games, completely confuse everybody and win. GG
Byun | Neeb | Ryung | Solar | ShoWTimE | uThermal | Nerchio | TY | soO | MMA | Crank
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
May 27 2016 14:44 GMT
#409
Sorry to see Creator fall down but to be honest, his play hasn't been super impressive to me ever.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
May 27 2016 14:51 GMT
#410
TRUE won, so 0/3 LB. Good start! But FPL will for sure save my axx :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 27 2016 15:17 GMT
#411
On May 27 2016 23:14 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 22:54 Penev wrote:
Oh wow, TRUE won, just 2/3 bets then..


Idem. Although I must admit I still don't get how liquibets work lol (why do I always have missed votes???)

Idem? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Idem
As in, this?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 27 2016 15:34 GMT
#412
On May 28 2016 00:17 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 23:14 Silvana wrote:
On May 27 2016 22:54 Penev wrote:
Oh wow, TRUE won, just 2/3 bets then..


Idem. Although I must admit I still don't get how liquibets work lol (why do I always have missed votes???)

Idem? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Idem
As in, this?


yes Idem = "me too", "same here", etc. Meaning I too had 2 correct bets out of 3. Don't tell me I've been using the word incorrectly my whole life O.o
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
May 27 2016 16:11 GMT
#413
On May 28 2016 00:34 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2016 00:17 Seeker wrote:
On May 27 2016 23:14 Silvana wrote:
On May 27 2016 22:54 Penev wrote:
Oh wow, TRUE won, just 2/3 bets then..


Idem. Although I must admit I still don't get how liquibets work lol (why do I always have missed votes???)

Idem? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Idem
As in, this?


yes Idem = "me too", "same here", etc. Meaning I too had 2 correct bets out of 3. Don't tell me I've been using the word incorrectly my whole life O.o

Oh, haha, I didn't realize idem isn't commonly used in English. I read it in Dutch where it is and idd means "me too" in this context.
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 27 2016 16:24 GMT
#414
On May 28 2016 01:11 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2016 00:34 Silvana wrote:
On May 28 2016 00:17 Seeker wrote:
On May 27 2016 23:14 Silvana wrote:
On May 27 2016 22:54 Penev wrote:
Oh wow, TRUE won, just 2/3 bets then..


Idem. Although I must admit I still don't get how liquibets work lol (why do I always have missed votes???)

Idem? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Idem
As in, this?


yes Idem = "me too", "same here", etc. Meaning I too had 2 correct bets out of 3. Don't tell me I've been using the word incorrectly my whole life O.o

Oh, haha, I didn't realize idem isn't commonly used in English. I read it in Dutch where it is and idd means "me too" in this context.


Idem in Spanish
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
May 27 2016 16:29 GMT
#415
I haven't heard anyone using it. But hey, English is basically now a hostage of us non-native speakers, so we can do pretty much what we want to it a nobody can stop us
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 27 2016 16:33 GMT
#416
3/3 life is good
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
May 27 2016 18:21 GMT
#417
On May 28 2016 01:33 Noonius wrote:
"3/3 life is good"
... Nooniuses words before Maru has played.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 27 2016 20:00 GMT
#418
On May 28 2016 01:33 Noonius wrote:
3/3 life is good

did they get rid of the liquibet leader icon tho I wanted to show off my 3/3 because it's the last time I'll get 100% this season
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
May 28 2016 00:02 GMT
#419
Oh hey TRUE won. Didn't expect that, dude hasn't been much chop for years now.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 28 2016 01:07 GMT
#420
1/3 in liquibets, cleary on track to win this season :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Prev 1 19 20 21 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5536
Bisu 3045
Soulkey 1209
Jaedong 1023
Horang2 616
EffOrt 571
Mini 403
actioN 362
Larva 326
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 236
Mind 95
Pusan 85
Sea.KH 78
Shinee 76
Sharp 76
hero 72
Dewaltoss 67
Snow 62
Hyun 56
sorry 52
Barracks 44
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 22
scan(afreeca) 18
Trap 18
NaDa 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4835
qojqva2970
Dendi1081
Counter-Strike
Fnx 572
fl0m0
Other Games
olofmeister1222
hiko938
B2W.Neo753
Lowko349
crisheroes270
DeMusliM265
Pyrionflax216
XBOCT198
Hui .192
Livibee165
Liquid`VortiX152
QueenE86
Mew2King46
Liquid`RaSZi35
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1083
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis2507
• Jankos1995
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 40m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.