• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13426 users

[WCS] Spring Championships 2016 - Page 184

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 259 Next
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-15 18:49:29
May 15 2016 18:48 GMT
#3661
On May 16 2016 03:46 Skytale1i wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:45 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:43 Skytale1i wrote:
To all the zerg players whining about not being able to beat immortals, this is how you do it.


By hoping my opponent wasted countless resources into going into an air based army, leaving them with very little support for the immortals they started churning out?

Sounds good


No, by using the mobility of the zerg to stretch him thin and after crushing his spread out armies. Why is this so hard?


Because this match is a terrible example of the problem. Neeb wasted far too many resources into an air army he threw away. Going mass air comes at the cost of a small ground army. Of course Nerchio was going to do well against it.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
May 15 2016 18:48 GMT
#3662
On May 16 2016 03:48 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:45 ArtyK wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 Musicus wrote:
best bo5 of the tournament for sure


How about the bo6 with Strange


the draw was controversial and that's about it, apart from the crazy game 5 the quality of games was very low imo


How about that single endion game Has vs Happy then :p
You can't compete
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 15 2016 18:49 GMT
#3663
On May 16 2016 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:47 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... go MaSa. Please go MaSa I need at least one player I like to do well


Why do you not love Nerchio?

Idk he's hilarious but I guess SGTK is NA biased


Oh yeah, Scarlett, Masa, Neeb. I can see the pattern. Poor soul, must be hard cheering for NA.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 15 2016 18:49 GMT
#3664
On May 16 2016 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:47 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... go MaSa. Please go MaSa I need at least one player I like to do well


Why do you not love Nerchio?

Idk he's hilarious but I guess SGTK is NA biased

Ya honestly a lot of it is NA bias. But not just for me, an NA player doing amazing would do wonders for starcraft but it just isn't going to happen I dont' think.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 15 2016 18:49 GMT
#3665
fuck, neeb is out
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
May 15 2016 18:49 GMT
#3666
Well done Nerchio. But I do not give him much chance against Polt. Of course, Nerchio can win the first 2 games. But that will be it.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 15 2016 18:49 GMT
#3667
On May 16 2016 03:48 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:48 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:45 ArtyK wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 Musicus wrote:
best bo5 of the tournament for sure


How about the bo6 with Strange


the draw was controversial and that's about it, apart from the crazy game 5 the quality of games was very low imo


How about that single endion game Has vs Happy then :p
You can't compete


haha, okay that game/minimap was also unique, but still, a single game does not make the whole series better than Nerchio vs Neeb.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
May 15 2016 18:49 GMT
#3668
On May 16 2016 03:48 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:46 Skytale1i wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:45 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:43 Skytale1i wrote:
To all the zerg players whining about not being able to beat immortals, this is how you do it.


By hoping my opponent wasted countless resources into going into an air based army, leaving them with very little support for the immortals they started churning out?

Sounds good


No, by using the mobility of the zerg to stretch him thin and after crushing his spread out armies. Why is this so hard?


Because this map is a terrible example of the problem. Neeb wasted far too many resources into an air army he threw away. Going mass air comes at the cost of a small ground army. Of course Nerchio was going to do well against it.


To be fair when you look at the army supply before the last fight was pretty even, if Neeb had all his chargelots at the front he would have won the fight imo, but barely
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 15 2016 18:50 GMT
#3669
On May 16 2016 03:49 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:47 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... go MaSa. Please go MaSa I need at least one player I like to do well


Why do you not love Nerchio?

Idk he's hilarious but I guess SGTK is NA biased


Oh yeah, Scarlett, Masa, Neeb. I can see the pattern. Poor soul, must be hard cheering for NA.

This is why I cheer for Korea ^^
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
May 15 2016 18:50 GMT
#3670
Disney Overwatch
I Protoss winner, could it be?
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
May 15 2016 18:51 GMT
#3671
On May 16 2016 03:49 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:48 ArtyK wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:48 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:45 ArtyK wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 Musicus wrote:
best bo5 of the tournament for sure


How about the bo6 with Strange


the draw was controversial and that's about it, apart from the crazy game 5 the quality of games was very low imo


How about that single endion game Has vs Happy then :p
You can't compete


haha, okay that game/minimap was also unique, but still, a single game does not make the whole series better than Nerchio vs Neeb.


It does for me, i never laughed this hard in front of an sc2 game ever, even TasToD were dying at one point haha
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 15 2016 18:53 GMT
#3672
On May 16 2016 03:49 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:47 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... go MaSa. Please go MaSa I need at least one player I like to do well


Why do you not love Nerchio?

Idk he's hilarious but I guess SGTK is NA biased


Oh yeah, Scarlett, Masa, Neeb. I can see the pattern. Poor soul, must be hard cheering for NA.

It's easier than you think when you remember that Polt is CAPTAIN AMERICA.
kiss kiss fall in love
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 15 2016 18:54 GMT
#3673
On May 16 2016 03:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:47 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... go MaSa. Please go MaSa I need at least one player I like to do well


Why do you not love Nerchio?

Idk he's hilarious but I guess SGTK is NA biased

Ya honestly a lot of it is NA bias. But not just for me, an NA player doing amazing would do wonders for starcraft but it just isn't going to happen I dont' think.

For WCS atm, Neeb and MaSa are doing well. They're not winning tournaments, of course, but that in due part comes down to their lack of experience.

Still no Circuit event attended by Polt has been won by a foreigner and all the ones he didn't play in were. I'm noticing a pattern.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
May 15 2016 18:54 GMT
#3674
Polt is the number one American player, dunno who is saying otherwise.
maru lover forever
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
May 15 2016 18:54 GMT
#3675
On May 16 2016 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:47 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... go MaSa. Please go MaSa I need at least one player I like to do well


Why do you not love Nerchio?

Idk he's hilarious but I guess SGTK is NA biased

You think he's hilarious, I think he comes off as extremely unlikable. Different tastes.
I am here in the shadows.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
May 15 2016 18:55 GMT
#3676
On May 16 2016 03:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:47 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... go MaSa. Please go MaSa I need at least one player I like to do well


Why do you not love Nerchio?

Idk he's hilarious but I guess SGTK is NA biased

Ya honestly a lot of it is NA bias. But not just for me, an NA player doing amazing would do wonders for starcraft but it just isn't going to happen I dont' think.

care because it's gonna turn out as pure bitterness after all these years
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 15 2016 18:56 GMT
#3677
On May 16 2016 03:54 Kerence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:47 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... go MaSa. Please go MaSa I need at least one player I like to do well


Why do you not love Nerchio?

Idk he's hilarious but I guess SGTK is NA biased

You think he's hilarious, I think he comes off as extremely unlikable. Different tastes.

actually curious, since you're from Sweden: did you like Naniwa?
SmykuToronto
Profile Joined October 2014
Poland269 Posts
May 15 2016 18:59 GMT
#3678
On May 16 2016 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:47 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... go MaSa. Please go MaSa I need at least one player I like to do well


Why do you not love Nerchio?

Idk he's hilarious but I guess SGTK is NA biased

MaSa is not NA though. It was made clear when he was refused a fully paid spot in the tourney despite winning qualification.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
May 15 2016 18:59 GMT
#3679
I am such a nerchio fan I don't even need to watch his games because I know he will stomp
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
May 15 2016 19:01 GMT
#3680
On May 16 2016 03:56 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 03:54 Kerence wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:47 Musicus wrote:
On May 16 2016 03:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... go MaSa. Please go MaSa I need at least one player I like to do well


Why do you not love Nerchio?

Idk he's hilarious but I guess SGTK is NA biased

You think he's hilarious, I think he comes off as extremely unlikable. Different tastes.

actually curious, since you're from Sweden: did you like Naniwa?


I liked seeing him play because he did well and it was fun seeing a swede win (same with Thorzain or Jinro) but I think his personality was extremely toxic and unprofessional. I cheered for him when he played against most Europeans or Americans, but not against most Koreans.
I am here in the shadows.
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 259 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 245
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 159
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift427
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu60
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2104
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
Pyrionflax200
IndyStarCraft 199
Livibee186
ToD179
C9.Mang0110
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• musti20045 26
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV313
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 47m
Replay Cast
1h 47m
OSC
14h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.