• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:09
CEST 03:09
KST 10:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8237 users

Ting Open Season 2 - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
Results:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Ting_Open_Season_2
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
July 22 2016 13:04 GMT
#341
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?

its just nerchio is foreigner
Progamer
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 22 2016 13:04 GMT
#342
Patience >>>> Showtime + Neeb
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 22 2016 13:04 GMT
#343
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?

He is clearly top 8 in Korea and top 16 player in the world.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 22 2016 13:04 GMT
#344
On July 22 2016 22:04 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?

its just nerchio is foreigner

!!! Wow !!!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
July 22 2016 13:05 GMT
#345
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?


He's pretty good, but I don't think he'll be making Blizzcon.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 22 2016 13:05 GMT
#346
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?

I said he's not top 8 and I stand by that.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 22 2016 13:06 GMT
#347
My mind is blown. WHO'S THE ACTUAL FOREIGNER? IS WCS LYING TO ME?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 22 2016 13:06 GMT
#348
On July 22 2016 22:05 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?


He's pretty good, but I don't think he'll be making Blizzcon.

he has pretty doable groups in both GSL and SSL. I wouldn't count him out too soon. But yeah objectively he shouldn't make it and I don't think he will.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
July 22 2016 13:06 GMT
#349
Stupid work, just barely missed this match. I expected a close 3-2, not sure if I'm impressed by Patience or disappointed by King Artur :/.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 22 2016 13:07 GMT
#350
On July 22 2016 22:06 GumBa wrote:
My mind is blown. WHO'S THE ACTUAL FOREIGNER? IS WCS LYING TO ME?

All players are foreign but some are more foreign than others.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 22 2016 13:08 GMT
#351
On July 22 2016 22:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:05 Phredxor wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?


He's pretty good, but I don't think he'll be making Blizzcon.

he has pretty doable groups in both GSL and SSL. I wouldn't count him out too soon. But yeah objectively he shouldn't make it and I don't think he will.

I'm not sure about his SSL group. He has 3 of the top 8 Korean Terrans in his group.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 22 2016 13:08 GMT
#352
On July 22 2016 22:06 Musicus wrote:
Stupid work, just barely missed this match. I expected a close 3-2, not sure if I'm impressed by Patience or disappointed by King Artur :/.

I don't think Artur played that bad. All games were quite interesting. I expected it to be closer as well.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-22 13:09:41
July 22 2016 13:09 GMT
#353
On July 22 2016 22:08 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:05 Phredxor wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?


He's pretty good, but I don't think he'll be making Blizzcon.

he has pretty doable groups in both GSL and SSL. I wouldn't count him out too soon. But yeah objectively he shouldn't make it and I don't think he will.

I'm not sure about his SSL group. He has 3 of the top 8 Korean Terrans in his group.

PvT in Korea is really weird
(but I agree that he shouldn't make it out of that one)
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 22 2016 13:09 GMT
#354
On July 22 2016 22:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:08 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:05 Phredxor wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?


He's pretty good, but I don't think he'll be making Blizzcon.

he has pretty doable groups in both GSL and SSL. I wouldn't count him out too soon. But yeah objectively he shouldn't make it and I don't think he will.

I'm not sure about his SSL group. He has 3 of the top 8 Korean Terrans in his group.

PvT in Korea is really weird
(but I agree that he shouldn't make it out of that one)

Hehehehe
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 22 2016 13:10 GMT
#355
On July 22 2016 22:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:08 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:05 Phredxor wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?


He's pretty good, but I don't think he'll be making Blizzcon.

he has pretty doable groups in both GSL and SSL. I wouldn't count him out too soon. But yeah objectively he shouldn't make it and I don't think he will.

I'm not sure about his SSL group. He has 3 of the top 8 Korean Terrans in his group.

PvT in Korea is really weird
(but I agree that he shouldn't make it out of that one)

Yeah I know, one day everyone plays long macro games, next day everyone plays on at most 2 bases
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
July 22 2016 13:11 GMT
#356
On July 22 2016 22:07 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:06 GumBa wrote:
My mind is blown. WHO'S THE ACTUAL FOREIGNER? IS WCS LYING TO ME?

All players are foreign but some are more foreign than others.


Inno went back to his Acer foreigner form.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 22 2016 13:11 GMT
#357
On July 22 2016 22:10 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:08 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:05 Phredxor wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?


He's pretty good, but I don't think he'll be making Blizzcon.

he has pretty doable groups in both GSL and SSL. I wouldn't count him out too soon. But yeah objectively he shouldn't make it and I don't think he will.

I'm not sure about his SSL group. He has 3 of the top 8 Korean Terrans in his group.

PvT in Korea is really weird
(but I agree that he shouldn't make it out of that one)

Yeah I know, one day everyone plays long macro games, next day everyone plays on at least 4 bases

otherwise it's not funny
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
July 22 2016 13:12 GMT
#358
On July 22 2016 22:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:10 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:08 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:05 Phredxor wrote:
On July 22 2016 22:03 Aeromi wrote:
So who said Patience is not a top Korean player?


He's pretty good, but I don't think he'll be making Blizzcon.

he has pretty doable groups in both GSL and SSL. I wouldn't count him out too soon. But yeah objectively he shouldn't make it and I don't think he will.

I'm not sure about his SSL group. He has 3 of the top 8 Korean Terrans in his group.

PvT in Korea is really weird
(but I agree that he shouldn't make it out of that one)

Yeah I know, one day everyone plays long macro games, next day everyone plays on at least 4 bases

otherwise it's not funny

yeah that's what I was expecting
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 22 2016 13:12 GMT
#359
that one is casted from replays ?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 22 2016 13:13 GMT
#360
On July 22 2016 22:12 [PkF] Wire wrote:
that one is casted from replays ?

I guess they didn't expect Rogue to rush home from GSL to play this.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
CranKy Ducklings27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
CosmosSc2 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Artosis 647
910 40
Dota 2
monkeys_forever597
Counter-Strike
taco 49
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox568
Other Games
summit1g8578
JimRising 605
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde141
ViBE127
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1017
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 51m
Stellar Fest
11h 51m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.