On May 09 2016 21:23 Ej_ wrote:
remember when CJ had GuMiho, but they booted him once he defeated Zest?
remember when CJ had GuMiho, but they booted him once he defeated Zest?
More like they boothed him, am I right?
Yeah I dunno why CJ did that.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On May 09 2016 21:23 Ej_ wrote: remember when CJ had GuMiho, but they booted him once he defeated Zest? More like they boothed him, am I right? Yeah I dunno why CJ did that. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
On May 09 2016 21:26 Ej_ wrote: Overgrowth cancer mech is back Stim mech ? | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On May 09 2016 21:26 Ej_ wrote: Overgrowth cancer mech is back Mech into bio <.< | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On May 09 2016 21:27 Elentos wrote: Mech into bio <.< he cancelled upon getting scouted, weak sauce | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
little does he know | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On May 09 2016 21:24 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2016 21:23 Ej_ wrote: remember when CJ had GuMiho, but they booted him once he defeated Zest? More like they boothed him, am I right? Yeah I dunno why CJ did that. I'm sure GuMiho left on his own accord. He loves Choya and joining MVP seemed more ideal than him staying at CJ. | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On May 09 2016 21:28 Seeker wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2016 21:24 Elentos wrote: On May 09 2016 21:23 Ej_ wrote: remember when CJ had GuMiho, but they booted him once he defeated Zest? More like they boothed him, am I right? Yeah I dunno why CJ did that. I'm sure GuMiho left on his own accord. He loves Choya and joining MVP seemed more ideal than him staying at CJ. He was on Invasion for at least half a year, no? And what I was really getting at was CJ never fielding GuMiho again after the booth incident. | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
won't research crack | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On May 09 2016 21:33 Seeker wrote: Oh boy. Leenock misplaced that hatch. dont worry he probably wont get to mine from it anyway | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • davetesta6 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP3 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|