• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:25
CEST 20:25
KST 03:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10415 users

[SPL] Round 2 2016 - Samsung Galaxy vs KT Rolster - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next All
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 09 2016 13:58 GMT
#341
On May 09 2016 22:57 iamho wrote:
When are round playoffs scheduled for?

Monday Tuesday next week and then that saturday i think
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
sc2chronic
Profile Joined May 2012
United States777 Posts
May 09 2016 13:58 GMT
#342
Dear crying at the end :'(
terrible, terrible, damage
terfand
Profile Joined June 2012
Russian Federation119 Posts
May 09 2016 13:59 GMT
#343
i watched the first three games, and missed both zest's, eh, gotta wait for the vods
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
May 09 2016 13:59 GMT
#344
On May 09 2016 22:57 iamho wrote:
When are round playoffs scheduled for?

May 16th : SKT vs CJ
May 17th : Winner vs KT
May 21st : Winner vs Jin Air
At the usual time, 6pm KST
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 09 2016 13:59 GMT
#345
On May 09 2016 22:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 22:57 20-Minute-Jackal wrote:
The stars aligned (again) and CJ squeaks by to get to the playoffs. Although I think there's a zero percent chance they can overcome SKT.

only way it'll happen is herO goes super saiyan and all kills imo

I think herO is the best SC2 Proleague player who never all-killed before.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 09 2016 14:00 GMT
#346
On May 09 2016 22:59 terfand wrote:
i watched the first three games, and missed both zest's, eh, gotta wait for the vods

Zest was very bad today. Even against Dear, he was like 20 supply down after killing Dear's 3rd because he didn't macro at all in the meantime.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 09 2016 14:00 GMT
#347
On May 09 2016 22:59 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 22:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:57 20-Minute-Jackal wrote:
The stars aligned (again) and CJ squeaks by to get to the playoffs. Although I think there's a zero percent chance they can overcome SKT.

only way it'll happen is herO goes super saiyan and all kills imo

I think herO is the best SC2 Proleague player who never all-killed before.

have maru and ty all killed?

actually i think i remember ty doing something like that.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
terfand
Profile Joined June 2012
Russian Federation119 Posts
May 09 2016 14:00 GMT
#348
also looking at stats' happy face gave me so much joy
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 09 2016 14:00 GMT
#349
On May 09 2016 23:00 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 22:59 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:57 20-Minute-Jackal wrote:
The stars aligned (again) and CJ squeaks by to get to the playoffs. Although I think there's a zero percent chance they can overcome SKT.

only way it'll happen is herO goes super saiyan and all kills imo

I think herO is the best SC2 Proleague player who never all-killed before.

have maru and ty all killed?

actually i think i remember ty doing something like that.

TY all-killed CJ, Maru all-killed KT.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 09 2016 14:03 GMT
#350
On May 09 2016 22:58 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 22:56 Silvana wrote:
Damn CJ. I hate when teams get a gifted things like matches or playoff spots

It's not CJ's fault that the other teams are too incompetent to secure the spot. And herO fought pretty hard to get the team there.


It's not their merit either that Afreeca decided to be good today!

Anyways it won't make a difference against SKT. But I would have liked to see MVP in the playoffs
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
May 09 2016 14:04 GMT
#351
On May 09 2016 23:03 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 22:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:56 Silvana wrote:
Damn CJ. I hate when teams get a gifted things like matches or playoff spots

It's not CJ's fault that the other teams are too incompetent to secure the spot. And herO fought pretty hard to get the team there.


It's not their merit either that Afreeca decided to be good today!

Anyways it won't make a difference against SKT. But I would have liked to see MVP in the playoffs

Well, if Galaxy had won against CJ, CJ wouldn't be qualified, so I fail to see how they don't deserve this spot?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-09 14:09:29
May 09 2016 14:08 GMT
#352
On May 09 2016 23:03 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 22:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:56 Silvana wrote:
Damn CJ. I hate when teams get a gifted things like matches or playoff spots

It's not CJ's fault that the other teams are too incompetent to secure the spot. And herO fought pretty hard to get the team there.


It's not their merit either that Afreeca decided to be good today!

Anyways it won't make a difference against SKT. But I would have liked to see MVP in the playoffs

Afreeca tried pretty hard to throw every game against MVP. And as OtherWorld said, Samsung lost to CJ, it's entirely their fault.

I would have liked MVP in the playoffs, too, but if they can't beat the worst team of the round, they don't deserve better.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 09 2016 14:09 GMT
#353
On May 09 2016 23:04 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 23:03 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:56 Silvana wrote:
Damn CJ. I hate when teams get a gifted things like matches or playoff spots

It's not CJ's fault that the other teams are too incompetent to secure the spot. And herO fought pretty hard to get the team there.


It's not their merit either that Afreeca decided to be good today!

Anyways it won't make a difference against SKT. But I would have liked to see MVP in the playoffs

Well, if Galaxy had won against CJ, CJ wouldn't be qualified, so I fail to see how they don't deserve this spot?


Well in the end the numbers say who deserve the spot, and CJ got it, so they deserve it. The "gift" I'm talking about has more to do with Afreeca randomly beating MVP today.

But don't mind me, it's just me wanting MVP in the playoffs. Or maybe I woke up today feeling like hating on CJ Sorry pls don't kill me!
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 09 2016 14:13 GMT
#354
On May 09 2016 23:09 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 23:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:03 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:56 Silvana wrote:
Damn CJ. I hate when teams get a gifted things like matches or playoff spots

It's not CJ's fault that the other teams are too incompetent to secure the spot. And herO fought pretty hard to get the team there.


It's not their merit either that Afreeca decided to be good today!

Anyways it won't make a difference against SKT. But I would have liked to see MVP in the playoffs

Well, if Galaxy had won against CJ, CJ wouldn't be qualified, so I fail to see how they don't deserve this spot?


Well in the end the numbers say who deserve the spot, and CJ got it, so they deserve it. The "gift" I'm talking about has more to do with Afreeca randomly beating MVP today.

But don't mind me, it's just me wanting MVP in the playoffs. Or maybe I woke up today feeling like hating on CJ Sorry pls don't kill me!

its okay, i wake up every day hating on KT
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 09 2016 14:14 GMT
#355
So apparently herO has never managed more than 2 kills in all-kill format. Have fun CJ.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 09 2016 14:16 GMT
#356
On May 09 2016 23:13 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 23:09 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:03 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:56 Silvana wrote:
Damn CJ. I hate when teams get a gifted things like matches or playoff spots

It's not CJ's fault that the other teams are too incompetent to secure the spot. And herO fought pretty hard to get the team there.


It's not their merit either that Afreeca decided to be good today!

Anyways it won't make a difference against SKT. But I would have liked to see MVP in the playoffs

Well, if Galaxy had won against CJ, CJ wouldn't be qualified, so I fail to see how they don't deserve this spot?


Well in the end the numbers say who deserve the spot, and CJ got it, so they deserve it. The "gift" I'm talking about has more to do with Afreeca randomly beating MVP today.

But don't mind me, it's just me wanting MVP in the playoffs. Or maybe I woke up today feeling like hating on CJ Sorry pls don't kill me!

its okay, i wake up every day hating on KT


haha I know Are you that guy who wrote that amazing Zest rant back in 2014???
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 09 2016 14:20 GMT
#357
On May 09 2016 23:16 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 23:13 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:09 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:03 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:56 Silvana wrote:
Damn CJ. I hate when teams get a gifted things like matches or playoff spots

It's not CJ's fault that the other teams are too incompetent to secure the spot. And herO fought pretty hard to get the team there.


It's not their merit either that Afreeca decided to be good today!

Anyways it won't make a difference against SKT. But I would have liked to see MVP in the playoffs

Well, if Galaxy had won against CJ, CJ wouldn't be qualified, so I fail to see how they don't deserve this spot?


Well in the end the numbers say who deserve the spot, and CJ got it, so they deserve it. The "gift" I'm talking about has more to do with Afreeca randomly beating MVP today.

But don't mind me, it's just me wanting MVP in the playoffs. Or maybe I woke up today feeling like hating on CJ Sorry pls don't kill me!

its okay, i wake up every day hating on KT


haha I know Are you that guy who wrote that amazing Zest rant back in 2014???

i think i may have done something of the sort, still very relevant now that he won gsl by the way... no idea how much i didn't want that
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 09 2016 14:20 GMT
#358
On May 09 2016 23:16 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 23:13 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:09 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:03 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:56 Silvana wrote:
Damn CJ. I hate when teams get a gifted things like matches or playoff spots

It's not CJ's fault that the other teams are too incompetent to secure the spot. And herO fought pretty hard to get the team there.


It's not their merit either that Afreeca decided to be good today!

Anyways it won't make a difference against SKT. But I would have liked to see MVP in the playoffs

Well, if Galaxy had won against CJ, CJ wouldn't be qualified, so I fail to see how they don't deserve this spot?


Well in the end the numbers say who deserve the spot, and CJ got it, so they deserve it. The "gift" I'm talking about has more to do with Afreeca randomly beating MVP today.

But don't mind me, it's just me wanting MVP in the playoffs. Or maybe I woke up today feeling like hating on CJ Sorry pls don't kill me!

its okay, i wake up every day hating on KT


haha I know Are you that guy who wrote that amazing Zest rant back in 2014???

You sure you're not thinking of SackOfWetMice who spent all of IEM Katowice last year proclaiming Zest was a patchtoss?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 09 2016 14:25 GMT
#359
On May 09 2016 23:20 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 23:16 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:13 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:09 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:03 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:56 Silvana wrote:
Damn CJ. I hate when teams get a gifted things like matches or playoff spots

It's not CJ's fault that the other teams are too incompetent to secure the spot. And herO fought pretty hard to get the team there.


It's not their merit either that Afreeca decided to be good today!

Anyways it won't make a difference against SKT. But I would have liked to see MVP in the playoffs

Well, if Galaxy had won against CJ, CJ wouldn't be qualified, so I fail to see how they don't deserve this spot?


Well in the end the numbers say who deserve the spot, and CJ got it, so they deserve it. The "gift" I'm talking about has more to do with Afreeca randomly beating MVP today.

But don't mind me, it's just me wanting MVP in the playoffs. Or maybe I woke up today feeling like hating on CJ Sorry pls don't kill me!

its okay, i wake up every day hating on KT


haha I know Are you that guy who wrote that amazing Zest rant back in 2014???

You sure you're not thinking of SackOfWetMice who spent all of IEM Katowice last year proclaiming Zest was a patchtoss?


no no. That was straight up hating. The rant I'm talking about was someone saying they disliked Zest basically because he was awesome. Fun to read and well written. Let me see if I can find it...
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-09 14:34:11
May 09 2016 14:33 GMT
#360
On May 09 2016 23:25 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2016 23:20 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:16 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:13 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:09 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On May 09 2016 23:03 Silvana wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 09 2016 22:56 Silvana wrote:
Damn CJ. I hate when teams get a gifted things like matches or playoff spots

It's not CJ's fault that the other teams are too incompetent to secure the spot. And herO fought pretty hard to get the team there.


It's not their merit either that Afreeca decided to be good today!

Anyways it won't make a difference against SKT. But I would have liked to see MVP in the playoffs

Well, if Galaxy had won against CJ, CJ wouldn't be qualified, so I fail to see how they don't deserve this spot?


Well in the end the numbers say who deserve the spot, and CJ got it, so they deserve it. The "gift" I'm talking about has more to do with Afreeca randomly beating MVP today.

But don't mind me, it's just me wanting MVP in the playoffs. Or maybe I woke up today feeling like hating on CJ Sorry pls don't kill me!

its okay, i wake up every day hating on KT

haha I know Are you that guy who wrote that amazing Zest rant back in 2014???

You sure you're not thinking of SackOfWetMice who spent all of IEM Katowice last year proclaiming Zest was a patchtoss?


no no. That was straight up hating. The rant I'm talking about was someone saying they disliked Zest basically because he was awesome. Fun to read and well written. Let me see if I can find it...

Regarding Zest:

I hate him because he all killed my then-favorite PL team and proceeded to beat Soulkey, Dear, sOs, RAIN, and soO to win a GSL. I hate him because I like SKT and do not like the whole KT thing. I hate him because he came out of nowhere, won a gsl, another tournament, and continued to be good while beating EVERY person I root for. He beats Rain 3-0 in gsl, reverse sweeps sOs and beats herO in Kespa cup,

But what I really hate about him is that in doing all this, he looks amazing. Like, I feel like he stole all the soul and essence of Rain, the first player I liked and still one of my favorites, and used it to elevate himself to a god. He plays like a real champion, and it scares me how damn smart his plays are. He's a killer and I sometimes have trouble denying him of his victories in my mind, because he plays that well. Every time I want to see him lose, he wins and it makes me angry. That's why I hate Zest.

Also he's extremely handsome and it pisses me off.

source
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Harstem504
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 504
IndyStarCraft 248
Railgan 80
JuggernautJason60
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15106
BeSt 382
Mini 200
Soma 189
Dewaltoss 145
Mind 94
hero 65
Zeus 43
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
NaDa 20
Rock 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4809
qojqva2594
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5055
Khaldor1219
Liquid`Hasu1044
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN1715
B2W.Neo810
byalli453
Hui .260
QueenE72
Mew2King47
summit1g5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 8
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie776
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
35m
BSL Open Qualifier
35m
Replay Cast
4h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 35m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.