On April 09 2016 20:20 Noonius wrote:
may I say fuck nydus?
may I say fuck nydus?
YES
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
On April 09 2016 20:20 Noonius wrote: may I say fuck nydus? YES | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
| ||
|
TheOneAboveU
Germany3367 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
On April 09 2016 20:20 Ramiz1989 wrote: Yeah he is right? :DDDDD Goes for bane drops in every game, I'd say that's pretty predictable. Note that I said it after Stats was completely prepared for the drops. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Rollora
2450 Posts
There is so many ways to kill an opponent, and even if scouted you have to defend so perfecly... | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Poll: Recommend Dark vs Stats Game 7? ★★★★ - Great game. (10) ★★ - It was kind of meh. (4) ★ - Don't watch this if you have a choice. (2) ★★★ - Good game. (2) ★★★★★ - Do not miss this game under any circumstances. (2) 20 total votes Your vote: Recommend Dark vs Stats Game 7? (Vote): ★ - Don't watch this if you have a choice. | ||
|
Mangooza
89 Posts
On April 09 2016 20:23 Wintex wrote: Dark receives a seed into Blizzcon with this, am I right? Yup. | ||
|
rotta
5653 Posts
On April 09 2016 20:24 HolydaKing wrote: soO cannot smile. ;/ Can you blame him? ![]() | ||
|
yoshi245
United States2974 Posts
Though props to Dark for doing non Lurker based comp, that takes some guts. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On April 09 2016 20:21 Ej_ wrote: I think TvP is the only matchup that didn't regress with LotV. ZvP was already bad most of the time in HotS, can't have gone down very far. | ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
| ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
On April 09 2016 20:22 Keeemy wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2016 20:20 Ramiz1989 wrote: On April 09 2016 20:16 Keeemy wrote: Man Dark is pretty predictable. Yeah he is right? :DDDDD Goes for bane drops in every game, I'd say that's pretty predictable. Note that I said it after Stats was completely prepared for the drops. The point is that Baneling drops aren't huge investment while they are keeping Protoss in the base or being aware of drops happening. Baneling doing damage or not didn't really matter in these games when Dark always could get fast 4 bases that couldn't be contested by Stats(well not including game 5 where Dark went for Hydra all-in). | ||
|
Pyloss
Germany1515 Posts
Congratz Dark! | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On April 09 2016 20:33 Elentos wrote: It was a decent finals, but I hope for SSL that everything is better next season. These grand finals had like 4k viewers on Youtube when they could have had 20k on Twitch. Even GSL viewers haven't been very good. I wish that dude still did his cool graphs of viewers and stuff. ![]() | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft512
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|