On March 06 2016 01:26 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm pretty confident a foreigner will take a WCS this year
I'm pretty confident a foreigner will take a WCS this year
#YEAROFSCARLETT
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
March 05 2016 16:27 GMT
#1841
On March 06 2016 01:26 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 01:26 IntoTheheart wrote: On March 06 2016 01:25 Garnet wrote: All these region locks and foreigners STILL can't win. They won a WCS last year. :D Then went 0-3. I'm pretty confident a foreigner will take a WCS this year #YEAROFSCARLETT | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
March 05 2016 16:27 GMT
#1842
On March 06 2016 01:26 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 01:26 IntoTheheart wrote: On March 06 2016 01:25 Garnet wrote: All these region locks and foreigners STILL can't win. They won a WCS last year. :D Then went 0-3. I'm pretty confident a foreigner will take a WCS this year I dunno mate, France will need to seriously get back on track for that to happen | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
March 05 2016 16:27 GMT
#1843
On March 06 2016 01:27 Diabolique wrote: It was so funny how he said, standing next to Mike Morhaime, that when WCS 2016 has been announced, many people were saying, now Polt will win ten times that much ... I am sure, this was exactly Mike Morhaime's plan :-) To bring lots and lots of money to the Koreigners :-) It was all a plan to make Polt the first sc2 millionaire! | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
March 05 2016 16:27 GMT
#1844
| ||
|
Hughgrant
32 Posts
March 05 2016 16:27 GMT
#1845
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
March 05 2016 16:28 GMT
#1846
On March 06 2016 01:27 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 01:26 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 IntoTheheart wrote: On March 06 2016 01:25 Garnet wrote: All these region locks and foreigners STILL can't win. They won a WCS last year. :D Then went 0-3. I'm pretty confident a foreigner will take a WCS this year I dunno mate, France will need to seriously get back on track for that to happen Norwegians and Poles look good too | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
March 05 2016 16:28 GMT
#1847
On March 06 2016 01:27 Elentos wrote: Well this ending is a bit sudden. I think they closed it out pretty well, It's a lot better than some tournament endings I've seen. | ||
|
Hider
Denmark9448 Posts
March 05 2016 16:28 GMT
#1848
On March 06 2016 01:27 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 01:27 Diabolique wrote: It was so funny how he said, standing next to Mike Morhaime, that when WCS 2016 has been announced, many people were saying, now Polt will win ten times that much ... I am sure, this was exactly Mike Morhaime's plan :-) To bring lots and lots of money to the Koreigners :-) It was all a plan to make Polt the first sc2 millionaire! Polt pays Mike for the region lock. Conspiracy confirmed true. Shares winnings 50-50. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
March 05 2016 16:29 GMT
#1849
On March 06 2016 01:28 Dodgin wrote: I think they closed it out pretty well, It's a lot better than some tournament endings I've seen. no lame struggle with a champaign bottle at least | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
March 05 2016 16:29 GMT
#1850
On March 06 2016 01:28 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 01:27 OtherWorld wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 IntoTheheart wrote: On March 06 2016 01:25 Garnet wrote: All these region locks and foreigners STILL can't win. They won a WCS last year. :D Then went 0-3. I'm pretty confident a foreigner will take a WCS this year I dunno mate, France will need to seriously get back on track for that to happen Norwegians and Poles look good tooNow let's hope the all study Polt | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
March 05 2016 16:29 GMT
#1851
Kinda a dream finals matchup for me. Polt has now won 4 WCS titles lmao | ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
March 05 2016 16:29 GMT
#1852
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
March 05 2016 16:29 GMT
#1853
On March 06 2016 01:28 Dodgin wrote: I think they closed it out pretty well, It's a lot better than some tournament endings I've seen. I got caught off guard by the sudden awkward break screen with Polt on it. | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
March 05 2016 16:29 GMT
#1854
On March 06 2016 01:28 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 01:27 OtherWorld wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 IntoTheheart wrote: On March 06 2016 01:25 Garnet wrote: All these region locks and foreigners STILL can't win. They won a WCS last year. :D Then went 0-3. I'm pretty confident a foreigner will take a WCS this year I dunno mate, France will need to seriously get back on track for that to happen Norwegians and Poles look good tooNorwegian, I don't see a Snute clone atm And Poles I dunno, I have lost a lot of faith in Nerchio now that I lost my sig having faith in him | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 05 2016 16:29 GMT
#1855
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
March 05 2016 16:29 GMT
#1856
On March 06 2016 01:28 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 01:27 OtherWorld wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 IntoTheheart wrote: On March 06 2016 01:25 Garnet wrote: All these region locks and foreigners STILL can't win. They won a WCS last year. :D Then went 0-3. I'm pretty confident a foreigner will take a WCS this year I dunno mate, France will need to seriously get back on track for that to happen Norwegians and Poles look good toofrance lack of zerg player to have more chance to win a wcs | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
March 05 2016 16:29 GMT
#1857
On March 06 2016 01:29 Darkhorse wrote: Yay Polt! Kinda a dream finals matchup for me. Polt has now won 4 WCS titles lmao That's a lot higher than the national average, probably. | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
March 05 2016 16:30 GMT
#1858
On March 06 2016 01:29 Makro wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 01:28 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 06 2016 01:27 OtherWorld wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 IntoTheheart wrote: On March 06 2016 01:25 Garnet wrote: All these region locks and foreigners STILL can't win. They won a WCS last year. :D Then went 0-3. I'm pretty confident a foreigner will take a WCS this year I dunno mate, France will need to seriously get back on track for that to happen Norwegians and Poles look good toofrance lack of zerg player to have more chance to win a wcs Let's create the Plan de Zergification de la France to make all French top players top Zerg players for next season | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
March 05 2016 16:30 GMT
#1859
On March 06 2016 01:29 Makro wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 01:28 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 06 2016 01:27 OtherWorld wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 06 2016 01:26 IntoTheheart wrote: On March 06 2016 01:25 Garnet wrote: All these region locks and foreigners STILL can't win. They won a WCS last year. :D Then went 0-3. I'm pretty confident a foreigner will take a WCS this year I dunno mate, France will need to seriously get back on track for that to happen Norwegians and Poles look good toofrance lack of zerg player to have more chance to win a wcs believe in FireGod | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
March 05 2016 16:30 GMT
#1860
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax ZombieGrub96 BRAT_OK JuggernautJason60 Nathanias EmSc Tv Shuttle Counter-Strikeggaemo White-Ra firebathero Barracks 910 Shine Trap Killer yabsab Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi5075 summit1g4508 singsing1342 Beastyqt801 shahzam470 B2W.Neo335 ArmadaUGS137 KnowMe135 UpATreeSC61 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|