On March 06 2016 00:12 Musicus wrote:
No idea how he misread that so hard.
No idea how he misread that so hard.
He didn't manage to scout anything. For all Snute knew Polt could have been going 2-port banshee.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
March 05 2016 15:13 GMT
#1281
On March 06 2016 00:12 Musicus wrote: No idea how he misread that so hard. He didn't manage to scout anything. For all Snute knew Polt could have been going 2-port banshee. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
March 05 2016 15:13 GMT
#1282
| ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
March 05 2016 15:13 GMT
#1283
On March 06 2016 00:12 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: This is the new soultrain You can't all in a soultrain you can all in this | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
March 05 2016 15:13 GMT
#1284
On March 06 2016 00:13 Poopi wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 00:12 [PkF] Wire wrote: Same amount of scvs behind the all-in ? (32ish) 2 gases satured : 6 scv, 12 at the gold, 16 at the main, so yeah probably around 34 scv. Amazing build especially if it worked two times in a row :D. it looks very good, but I'd have liked Snute not to squeeze in those 8 drones. | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18759 Posts
March 05 2016 15:13 GMT
#1285
I cannot imagine how his teammates wouldnt have mentioned this build | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
March 05 2016 15:14 GMT
#1286
On March 06 2016 00:13 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 00:12 Penev wrote: It shouldn't be possible to do this 2 times in a row imo It really shouldn't, but snute didn't scout it early enough. He didn't scout it at all. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
March 05 2016 15:14 GMT
#1287
On March 06 2016 00:13 sharkie wrote: I think this game shows us that Snute receives no TL support there. I cannot imagine how his teammates wouldnt have mentioned this build I guess Snute gambled Polt wouldn't do the same thing he did vs Nerchio, and Polt gambled that Snute would gamble that. Mindgames ![]() | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
March 05 2016 15:15 GMT
#1288
On March 06 2016 00:13 Musicus wrote: 3 blind spores, but don't have a single unit in front of Polt's ramp. No overlord was send in. He really died against a build Polt just did vs Nerchio :/. The overlord he sent in died like 4 seconds before he would have scouted everything. | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
March 05 2016 15:15 GMT
#1289
On March 06 2016 00:13 Musicus wrote: 3 blind spores, but don't have a single unit in front of Polt's ramp. No overlord was send in. He really died against a build Polt just did vs Nerchio :/. Snute has some of the worst scouting in EU so it's as expected. Even on his stream he never scouts. He is like a Bomber of zergs. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 05 2016 15:15 GMT
#1290
On March 06 2016 00:13 sharkie wrote: I think this game shows us that Snute receives no TL support there. I cannot imagine how his teammates wouldnt have mentioned this build #blamegregorzanddario | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
March 05 2016 15:15 GMT
#1291
On March 06 2016 00:14 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 00:13 sharkie wrote: I think this game shows us that Snute receives no TL support there. I cannot imagine how his teammates wouldnt have mentioned this build I guess Snute gambled Polt wouldn't do the same thing he did vs Nerchio, and Polt gambled that Snute would gamble that. Mindgames ![]() Polt just knew this wouldn't lose lmao | ||
|
argonautdice
Canada2722 Posts
March 05 2016 15:15 GMT
#1292
| ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
March 05 2016 15:15 GMT
#1293
| ||
|
sharkie
Austria18759 Posts
March 05 2016 15:15 GMT
#1294
On March 06 2016 00:14 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 00:13 sharkie wrote: I think this game shows us that Snute receives no TL support there. I cannot imagine how his teammates wouldnt have mentioned this build I guess Snute gambled Polt wouldn't do the same thing he did vs Nerchio, and Polt gambled that Snute would gamble that. Mindgames ![]() Snute would have tried to scout way harder if he knew about this build | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
March 05 2016 15:15 GMT
#1295
On March 06 2016 00:14 royalroadweed wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 00:13 Dodgin wrote: On March 06 2016 00:12 Penev wrote: It shouldn't be possible to do this 2 times in a row imo It really shouldn't, but snute didn't scout it early enough. He didn't scout it at all. did he sent his overlords to other location to scout a proxy or something? | ||
|
djraphi23
France2262 Posts
March 05 2016 15:16 GMT
#1296
But I worry for Snute, he got pretty much outplayed in game 2. | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
March 05 2016 15:16 GMT
#1297
| ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
March 05 2016 15:16 GMT
#1298
On March 06 2016 00:14 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 00:13 sharkie wrote: I think this game shows us that Snute receives no TL support there. I cannot imagine how his teammates wouldnt have mentioned this build I guess Snute gambled Polt wouldn't do the same thing he did vs Nerchio, and Polt gambled that Snute would gamble that. Mindgames ![]() I think in all honesty that he is just confident zergs don't even know how to deal with it if they start with their usual build. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
March 05 2016 15:16 GMT
#1299
On March 06 2016 00:13 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 00:12 Penev wrote: It shouldn't be possible to do this 2 times in a row imo honestly it looks like those fucking immortal allins off gold from Habitation, you either do a blind counter and micro your soul out or it's gg Dunno, if that last round of drones were roaches.. Didn't Snute watch the game against Artur I wonder | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
March 05 2016 15:16 GMT
#1300
On March 06 2016 00:15 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2016 00:14 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 06 2016 00:13 sharkie wrote: I think this game shows us that Snute receives no TL support there. I cannot imagine how his teammates wouldnt have mentioned this build I guess Snute gambled Polt wouldn't do the same thing he did vs Nerchio, and Polt gambled that Snute would gamble that. Mindgames ![]() Polt just knew this wouldn't lose lmao it's not a freewin if the Z goes roaches earlier it's a hold Snute wasted a LOT on unneeded things (blind spores, a round of drones as Polt was marching down his ramp, etc) | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|