• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:26
CEST 07:26
KST 14:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9512 users

[WCS] IEM Katowice - Day 2 - Page 50

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 82 Next
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
March 03 2016 17:36 GMT
#981
On March 04 2016 02:34 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:34 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
I haven't been following foreigner StarCraft thus far in LotV. Is lilbow dominating?

no


On March 04 2016 02:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:34 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
I haven't been following foreigner StarCraft thus far in LotV. Is lilbow dominating?

lolno


Guess not practicing for Blizzcon wasn't the best decision after all.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
CheddarToss
Profile Joined September 2015
534 Posts
March 03 2016 17:36 GMT
#982
On March 04 2016 02:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:33 CheddarToss wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:32 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:32 CheddarToss wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:31 Diabolique wrote:
HuK!!!!!!! :-)))
What? Did just HuK beat Nerchio? What? OK, I see, I returned from the future. It's happening first tonorrow :-)

no way

Why not?

because Nerchio is far stronger than HuK ?

Nerchio plays Zerg, but he's hardly the better player.

I think he is in LotV. We'll see tomorrow -if Nerchio qualifies, but I have little doubt.

We will hardly see tomorrow, who the better player is.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 03 2016 17:37 GMT
#983
On March 04 2016 02:36 CheddarToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:33 CheddarToss wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:32 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:32 CheddarToss wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:31 Diabolique wrote:
HuK!!!!!!! :-)))
What? Did just HuK beat Nerchio? What? OK, I see, I returned from the future. It's happening first tonorrow :-)

no way

Why not?

because Nerchio is far stronger than HuK ?

Nerchio plays Zerg, but he's hardly the better player.

I think he is in LotV. We'll see tomorrow -if Nerchio qualifies, but I have little doubt.

We will hardly see tomorrow, who the better player is.

I don't think I like what you're trying to say about PvZ
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 03 2016 17:37 GMT
#984
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
radazatl
Profile Joined February 2016
11 Posts
March 03 2016 17:37 GMT
#985
On March 04 2016 02:26 Broodwurst wrote:
whats the polish word for TILT?

Pretty sure it's KURWA.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 03 2016 17:38 GMT
#986
On March 04 2016 02:37 Elentos wrote:
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.

wow I didn't know this thank you for the information
Neosteel Enthusiast
Grollicus
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany287 Posts
March 03 2016 17:38 GMT
#987
Man really not a good day for TL. I hope Snute can turn it around
Read. | Show me your Healthbars
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 03 2016 17:38 GMT
#988
On March 04 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:37 Elentos wrote:
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.

wow I didn't know this thank you for the information

and you call yourself a gamer?!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
CheddarToss
Profile Joined September 2015
534 Posts
March 03 2016 17:39 GMT
#989
On March 04 2016 02:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:36 CheddarToss wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:33 CheddarToss wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:32 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:32 CheddarToss wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:31 Diabolique wrote:
HuK!!!!!!! :-)))
What? Did just HuK beat Nerchio? What? OK, I see, I returned from the future. It's happening first tonorrow :-)

no way

Why not?

because Nerchio is far stronger than HuK ?

Nerchio plays Zerg, but he's hardly the better player.

I think he is in LotV. We'll see tomorrow -if Nerchio qualifies, but I have little doubt.

We will hardly see tomorrow, who the better player is.

I don't think I like what you're trying to say about PvZ

I don't need to say anything.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 03 2016 17:39 GMT
#990
On March 04 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:37 Elentos wrote:
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.

wow I didn't know this thank you for the information

Don't worry, I got your back. Because I am a gamer.

Remember that ad? Also IEM Katowice. The worst of the worst.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
March 03 2016 17:39 GMT
#991
On March 04 2016 02:37 radazatl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:26 Broodwurst wrote:
whats the polish word for TILT?

Pretty sure it's KURWA.


I am not even sure what is the Czech word for tilt (I don't think we have a single word to express this concept when not talking about mechanical movements), but this answer is nevertheless principially correct
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 03 2016 17:39 GMT
#992
On March 04 2016 02:39 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:37 Elentos wrote:
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.

wow I didn't know this thank you for the information

Don't worry, I got your back. Because I am a gamer.

Remember that ad? Also IEM Katowice. The worst of the worst.

I'm a gamer.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
March 03 2016 17:40 GMT
#993
On March 04 2016 02:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:36 CheddarToss wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:33 CheddarToss wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:32 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:32 CheddarToss wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:31 Diabolique wrote:
HuK!!!!!!! :-)))
What? Did just HuK beat Nerchio? What? OK, I see, I returned from the future. It's happening first tonorrow :-)

no way

Why not?

because Nerchio is far stronger than HuK ?

Nerchio plays Zerg, but he's hardly the better player.

I think he is in LotV. We'll see tomorrow -if Nerchio qualifies, but I have little doubt.

We will hardly see tomorrow, who the better player is.

I don't think I like what you're trying to say about PvZ


I'm more concerned by the fact that he believes that Nerchio beating HuK says anything at all about the state of PvZ.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-03 17:41:43
March 03 2016 17:40 GMT
#994
On March 04 2016 02:39 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:37 Elentos wrote:
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.

wow I didn't know this thank you for the information

Don't worry, I got your back. Because I am a gamer.

Remember that ad? Also IEM Katowice. The worst of the worst.

The best one was some old IEM commercial with some poor kid in the steam age saying 'CRIKEY'
Neosteel Enthusiast
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
March 03 2016 17:41 GMT
#995
On March 04 2016 02:39 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:39 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:37 Elentos wrote:
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.

wow I didn't know this thank you for the information

Don't worry, I got your back. Because I am a gamer.

Remember that ad? Also IEM Katowice. The worst of the worst.

I'm a gamer.


Do you slay dragon?
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 03 2016 17:42 GMT
#996
On March 04 2016 02:41 Nakajin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:39 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:39 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:37 Elentos wrote:
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.

wow I didn't know this thank you for the information

Don't worry, I got your back. Because I am a gamer.

Remember that ad? Also IEM Katowice. The worst of the worst.

I'm a gamer.


Do you slay dragon?

I even make objects move with my MIND.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-03 17:43:08
March 03 2016 17:43 GMT
#997
On March 04 2016 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:41 Nakajin wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:39 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:39 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:37 Elentos wrote:
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.

wow I didn't know this thank you for the information

Don't worry, I got your back. Because I am a gamer.

Remember that ad? Also IEM Katowice. The worst of the worst.

I'm a gamer.


Do you slay dragon?

I even make objects move with my MIND.

Do you defend the world from ruthless aliens though?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
March 03 2016 17:43 GMT
#998
On March 04 2016 02:43 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:41 Nakajin wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:39 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:39 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:37 Elentos wrote:
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.

wow I didn't know this thank you for the information

Don't worry, I got your back. Because I am a gamer.

Remember that ad? Also IEM Katowice. The worst of the worst.

I'm a gamer.


Do you slay dragon?

I even make objects move with my MIND.

Do you defend the world from ruthless aliens though?


I am getting serious PTSD from you guys. Or PMS, I dunno
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 03 2016 17:43 GMT
#999
On March 04 2016 02:43 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:41 Nakajin wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:39 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:39 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 04 2016 02:37 Elentos wrote:
YOU CAN SELL ON IT BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A MARKET. THE BEST VIDEO GAME STORE EVAAAAAAAR.

wow I didn't know this thank you for the information

Don't worry, I got your back. Because I am a gamer.

Remember that ad? Also IEM Katowice. The worst of the worst.

I'm a gamer.


Do you slay dragon?

I even make objects move with my MIND.

Do you defend the world from ruthless aliens though?

definitely.

aaaah, best bad commercial ever
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 03 2016 17:44 GMT
#1000
can someone find that ad on Youtube or something ? I can't seem to find it.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
Nina 124
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3585
Shuttle 1344
Sharp 359
Dewaltoss 89
Mong 79
Icarus 10
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King211
Other Games
summit1g7057
WinterStarcraft586
C9.Mang0254
Sick135
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo900
• Stunt370
Other Games
• Shiphtur493
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.