CJ'O and CJ'HO
This is good
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
CJ'O and CJ'HO This is good | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On February 17 2016 21:15 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On February 17 2016 21:14 Heartland wrote: On February 17 2016 21:13 opisska wrote: On February 17 2016 21:13 Elentos wrote: On February 17 2016 21:11 Penev wrote: Is Ej_ on LR probation btw? I know he is no longer banned He was in the Proleague thread yesterday. Probably busy (playing Heroes of Passion) Not enough adepts in the games to properly complain I wish there was a Dark Adept unit Adepts under a mothership are scary. I think I will try to rush for Mothership + 7-gate Adept in my next ladder game and see what happens | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Nerchio
Poland2633 Posts
| ||
|
ejozl
Denmark3552 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On February 17 2016 21:20 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Another derp game out of Rogue. Lots of those lately I noticed it before but still bet on him. You expect a player like him to be able to rapidly improve but that didn't happen yet obv. | ||
|
Fyzar
Netherlands8010 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Deleted User 137586
7859 Posts
| ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Seems like I will forget FPL completely ... | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
On February 17 2016 21:22 Elentos wrote: "I don't think anyone can defeat me in TvZ. It's going to take a natural disaster for me to be defeated." - Rogue Well TaeJa is a force of nature so he was right ![]() | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Leta Dota 2EffOrt Soma Mini ggaemo Horang2 Light Rush BeSt Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns46614 singsing1720 B2W.Neo855 byalli559 Lowko402 DeMusliM227 mouzStarbuck185 Liquid`VortiX167 Livibee140 ArmadaUGS111 KnowMe80 Chillindude19 amsayoshi19 Railgan15 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|