• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:42
CEST 09:42
KST 16:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7484 users

[WCS] Winter 2016 Regional Challengers: Europe - Page 38

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 42 Next All
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
February 14 2016 19:52 GMT
#741
Kinda hard to feel hype for this tournament. At this point with the IEM seeds already decided this is basically an online cup with a slightly larger prize pool.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 14 2016 19:53 GMT
#742
On February 15 2016 04:52 Schelim wrote:
is my stream behind? they're still playing here and yet Nerchio is toasting in the bread lol

He just alt-tabs to TL during ling bane micro
Neosteel Enthusiast
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
February 14 2016 19:53 GMT
#743
On February 15 2016 04:52 Schelim wrote:
is my stream behind? they're still playing here and yet Nerchio is toasting in the bread lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this :p
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
February 14 2016 19:53 GMT
#744
On February 15 2016 04:52 Schelim wrote:
is my stream behind? they're still playing here and yet Nerchio is toasting in the bread lol


5min delay
Liquipedia"Expert"
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 19:53 GMT
#745
On February 15 2016 04:48 Nerchio wrote:
So I practiced my all ins in this almost meanginless match since I don't think I can beat marinelord yet and there is no difference between 3rd and 4th :D


Spoilers!!!!
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Rehio
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1718 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-14 19:55:08
February 14 2016 19:54 GMT
#746
I enjoy the games, and I enjoy that we're having this tournament.

But god damn if this isn't one of the worst ways I've ever seen 1st/2nd/3rd decided.

I don't even care that the IEM qualifications were over early, I wanted to see who'd win the tournament. And I did. Aaand now there's matches still going on, and it feels silly.
JazVM
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1196 Posts
February 14 2016 19:56 GMT
#747
On February 15 2016 04:54 Rehio wrote:
I enjoy the games, and I enjoy that we're having this tournament.

But god damn if this isn't one of the worst ways I've ever seen 1st/2nd/3rd decided.

I don't even care that the IEM qualifications were over early, I wanted to see who'd win the tournament. And I did. Aaand now there's matches still going on, and it feels silly.


Can you explain? 2nd place gets a ticket, 3rd doesn't?! Why is it meaningless? I am confused.
mind mind mind mind mind mind
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 19:57 GMT
#748
On February 15 2016 04:56 JazVM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 04:54 Rehio wrote:
I enjoy the games, and I enjoy that we're having this tournament.

But god damn if this isn't one of the worst ways I've ever seen 1st/2nd/3rd decided.

I don't even care that the IEM qualifications were over early, I wanted to see who'd win the tournament. And I did. Aaand now there's matches still going on, and it feels silly.


Can you explain? 2nd place gets a ticket, 3rd doesn't?! Why is it meaningless? I am confused.


It would be that way if 12/16 people hadn't already have the ticket. The qualified ones from this are actually Dayshi and Drogo.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
JazVM
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1196 Posts
February 14 2016 19:59 GMT
#749
On February 15 2016 04:57 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 04:56 JazVM wrote:
On February 15 2016 04:54 Rehio wrote:
I enjoy the games, and I enjoy that we're having this tournament.

But god damn if this isn't one of the worst ways I've ever seen 1st/2nd/3rd decided.

I don't even care that the IEM qualifications were over early, I wanted to see who'd win the tournament. And I did. Aaand now there's matches still going on, and it feels silly.


Can you explain? 2nd place gets a ticket, 3rd doesn't?! Why is it meaningless? I am confused.


It would be that way if 12/16 people hadn't already have the ticket. The qualified ones from this are actually Dayshi and Drogo.


Oh whoops, that seems stupid :D
mind mind mind mind mind mind
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 20:03 GMT
#750
"And it's to find out ... who is in the second place" ... even Kaelaris appreciates the irony of the situation
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 14 2016 20:03 GMT
#751
from?
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
February 14 2016 20:04 GMT
#752
gl hf into bunker rush
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 14 2016 20:04 GMT
#753
On February 15 2016 05:04 RvB wrote:
gl hf into bunker rush


welcome to eu ladder
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 14 2016 20:04 GMT
#754
didn't know MLord was Peruvian
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 20:05 GMT
#755
Love and hate may sometimes be hard to tell
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
February 14 2016 20:05 GMT
#756
On February 15 2016 04:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 04:52 Schelim wrote:
is my stream behind? they're still playing here and yet Nerchio is toasting in the bread lol

He just alt-tabs to TL during ling bane micro


Taking the micro to a different level!
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 14 2016 20:06 GMT
#757
On February 15 2016 05:05 opisska wrote:
Love and hate may sometimes be hard to tell


there's a thin llliiiiii-iiiii-----iiinnnneeee betweeeeeen loooove and haaaaate
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
February 14 2016 20:06 GMT
#758
On February 15 2016 05:04 Ej_ wrote:
didn't know MLord was Peruvian


It must be a very well kept secret...
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 14 2016 20:07 GMT
#759
can you baneling attack vs grenades?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 14 2016 20:08 GMT
#760
this could've been different MarineLord, but you didn't want to change
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 405
Leta 260
Dewaltoss 105
sSak 55
Killer 35
NotJumperer 35
Aegong 32
Bale 31
ZergMaN 30
yabsab 13
[ Show more ]
Noble 11
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 544
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10874
olofmeister446
Sick199
Happy132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick760
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1146
• Jankos607
• Stunt456
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 18m
Replay Cast
15h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.