On February 01 2016 12:37 Inflicted wrote:
0/10 Disruptor flank
0/10 Disruptor flank
1/10 thought that counts imo
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On February 01 2016 12:37 Inflicted wrote: 0/10 Disruptor flank 1/10 thought that counts imo | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
PinheadXXXXXX
United States897 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
SmykuToronto
Poland269 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
Hope Polt surprises with some sick TvZ, but the MU has never been his strong point. | ||
|
Ljas
Finland725 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On February 01 2016 12:39 Mozdk wrote: Wow. Did you guys see that single marauder drop to snipe disruptor. That was a nice detail! This is the kind of shit we just don't see in foreignercraft. | ||
|
Pontius Pirate
United States1557 Posts
| ||
|
redloser
Korea (South)1751 Posts
| ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On February 01 2016 12:41 Pontius Pirate wrote: Does anyone else get this weird sense that Incontrol is trying to talk over Nathanias and shut him down as some weird sort of social dominance ritual? I'm just getting this weird sense from some of the interactions I was hearing. I think he's just trying his hardest to shut down Nathanias' Terran, which is no easy feat. | ||
|
VengefulTree
Canada637 Posts
On February 01 2016 12:41 Pontius Pirate wrote: Does anyone else get this weird sense that Incontrol is trying to talk over Nathanias and shut him down as some weird sort of social dominance ritual? I'm just getting this weird sense from some of the interactions I was hearing. Nah, I think his mindset is "Oh my god I haven't casted since forever I need to show everyone I am still relevant I gotta give everything I got gogogo be funny be dank" | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Mini Hyuk firebathero ggaemo Dewaltoss Mong Hyun ToSsGirL ZZZero.O Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2655 fl0m942 Beastyqt776 mouzStarbuck280 KnowMe185 ArmadaUGS129 Mew2King59 Trikslyr45 Chillindude26 Organizations |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|