On January 23 2016 01:13 Ej_ wrote:
Nerchio and Hydra are on the opposite sides of the bracket
the dream is real
Nerchio and Hydra are on the opposite sides of the bracket
the dream is real
The dream of a ZvZ final?!?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
RKC
2848 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:13 Ej_ wrote: Nerchio and Hydra are on the opposite sides of the bracket the dream is real The dream of a ZvZ final?!? | ||
|
InvictusRage
United States230 Posts
| ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:14 InvictusRage wrote: Really? No one is showing Scarlett vs TLO? zvzzzzzz | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:15 Elentos wrote: I hope State gets into the money. Paid his own flight from Korea to Germany to play in this. I've been waiting for him to do well since forever. let it go | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Boysetsfire
Mexico335 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:14 InvictusRage wrote: Really? No one is showing Scarlett vs TLO? that sucks, since its in Leipzig... | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:16 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 01:15 Elentos wrote: I hope State gets into the money. Paid his own flight from Korea to Germany to play in this. I've been waiting for him to do well since forever. let it go He should ask Hitman for some builds against Elazer, actually. | ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:16 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 01:16 Ej_ wrote: On January 23 2016 01:15 Elentos wrote: I hope State gets into the money. Paid his own flight from Korea to Germany to play in this. I've been waiting for him to do well since forever. let it go He should ask Hitman for some builds against Elazer, actually. kill his own probes and 10gate 3gate | ||
|
covetousrat
2109 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:17 covetousrat wrote: Is it over? Theyre casting one Ro32 match then four Ro16 matches | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:16 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: I think ro4 will be Snute vs Uthermal and Serral vs Mana I wouldn't count on uthermal. Foreigners don't have the skill to play terran. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
them Heroes casters | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:19 royalroadweed wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 01:16 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: I think ro4 will be Snute vs Uthermal and Serral vs Mana I wouldn't count on uthermal. Foreigners don't have the skill to play terran. there is always one good one and since marinelord and dayshi havent been convincing it must be him | ||
|
Sent.
Poland9331 Posts
| ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:20 Ej_ wrote: Basior is not unknown wtf them Heroes casters I mean he doesn't even have a liquipedia page for the casters to do research of off. | ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
On January 23 2016 01:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: They'll show TLO on stream in the breaks, but they won't show his games Rather show a happy TLO rather than a depressed one. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap 910 Bale ToSsGirL NaDa JYJ [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5111 Grubby3011 B2W.Neo642 Beastyqt630 byalli421 shahzam330 KnowMe176 C9.Mang0155 TKL Railgan15 Chillindude13 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|