• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

[DreamHack] Leipzig Day 1 - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 90 Next
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
January 22 2016 15:49 GMT
#381
On January 23 2016 00:46 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:42 Taf the Ghost wrote:
It's been 5 years, but Serral finally used Nydus Worm properly. AMAZING!

Edit: I should note: he's the first to use them properly as a strategic weapon for Entry/Evac, rather than an all-in. It's pretty much never done, though that's mostly because of the APM requirements, I feel.

no, he isn't

I concur. We've seen it before. Can't put my finger on it but even recently I saw a PvZ where the zerg player used zydus on the 3rd and natural to harass both bases without losing any army.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
miniskirt
Profile Joined December 2012
France487 Posts
January 22 2016 15:49 GMT
#382
On January 23 2016 00:44 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:42 Musicus wrote:
Vote for King Artur!


wth people are actually voting for ZvZ?

do we need another proof that viewers care more about the players than the game?
Self-proclaimed best Feast and Grubby fan | also MVP MMA Fantasy Polt forGG Dayshi the french hope| Leenock, the sober version of stephano and Scarlett cutiepie <3
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 22 2016 15:49 GMT
#383
On January 23 2016 00:48 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:47 Sapphire.lux wrote:
There were a lot of mistakes so far. I wander if the fact that there are no Koreans makes them more nervous seeing how they actually have a chance to win.

I think it's been scientifically confirm that the oxygen density at offline tournaments is significantly below the norm of western countries, causing majority of foreigners to fucking choke

Dreamhack = climbing mount everest?

Taeja is a crazy good mountaineer
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
January 22 2016 15:50 GMT
#384
On January 23 2016 00:48 RKC wrote:
Well, Zero vs Effort was a fun watch!

Whoops, wrong game...

Zero made a great foreigner impression with the choke though
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 22 2016 15:50 GMT
#385
On January 23 2016 00:49 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:46 Ej_ wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:42 Taf the Ghost wrote:
It's been 5 years, but Serral finally used Nydus Worm properly. AMAZING!

Edit: I should note: he's the first to use them properly as a strategic weapon for Entry/Evac, rather than an all-in. It's pretty much never done, though that's mostly because of the APM requirements, I feel.

no, he isn't

I concur. We've seen it before. Can't put my finger on it but even recently I saw a PvZ where the zerg player used zydus on the 3rd and natural to harass both bases without losing any army.

ByuL vs Trust on Dusk Towers was some pretty good nydusing.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
RKC
Profile Joined June 2012
2848 Posts
January 22 2016 15:50 GMT
#386
On January 23 2016 00:49 miniskirt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:44 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:42 Musicus wrote:
Vote for King Artur!

https://twitter.com/ApolloSC2/status/690559493348941824

wth people are actually voting for ZvZ?

do we need another proof that viewers care more about the players than the game?


They care more about avoiding watching adepts, perhaps.
gg no re thx
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
January 22 2016 15:53 GMT
#387
On January 23 2016 00:50 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:49 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:46 Ej_ wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:42 Taf the Ghost wrote:
It's been 5 years, but Serral finally used Nydus Worm properly. AMAZING!

Edit: I should note: he's the first to use them properly as a strategic weapon for Entry/Evac, rather than an all-in. It's pretty much never done, though that's mostly because of the APM requirements, I feel.

no, he isn't

I concur. We've seen it before. Can't put my finger on it but even recently I saw a PvZ where the zerg player used zydus on the 3rd and natural to harass both bases without losing any army.

ByuL vs Trust on Dusk Towers was some pretty good nydusing.

my favorite nydus game was DRG (or was it Leenock?) vs some meching Terran on Vaani
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 22 2016 15:53 GMT
#388
On January 23 2016 00:53 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:50 Elentos wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:49 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:46 Ej_ wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:42 Taf the Ghost wrote:
It's been 5 years, but Serral finally used Nydus Worm properly. AMAZING!

Edit: I should note: he's the first to use them properly as a strategic weapon for Entry/Evac, rather than an all-in. It's pretty much never done, though that's mostly because of the APM requirements, I feel.

no, he isn't

I concur. We've seen it before. Can't put my finger on it but even recently I saw a PvZ where the zerg player used zydus on the 3rd and natural to harass both bases without losing any army.

ByuL vs Trust on Dusk Towers was some pretty good nydusing.

my favorite nydus game was DRG (or was it Leenock?) vs some meching Terran on Vaani

DRG vs BrAvO
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
January 22 2016 15:54 GMT
#389
nah Protosser is dead
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
January 22 2016 15:55 GMT
#390
On January 23 2016 00:53 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:50 Elentos wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:49 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:46 Ej_ wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:42 Taf the Ghost wrote:
It's been 5 years, but Serral finally used Nydus Worm properly. AMAZING!

Edit: I should note: he's the first to use them properly as a strategic weapon for Entry/Evac, rather than an all-in. It's pretty much never done, though that's mostly because of the APM requirements, I feel.

no, he isn't

I concur. We've seen it before. Can't put my finger on it but even recently I saw a PvZ where the zerg player used zydus on the 3rd and natural to harass both bases without losing any army.

ByuL vs Trust on Dusk Towers was some pretty good nydusing.

my favorite nydus game was DRG (or was it Leenock?) vs some meching Terran on Vaani

My favorite was HyuN (?) vs some mech terran on Deadwing where he went mass infestor and triple nydused into the main and killed everything with infested terrans. And by triple nydus I mean he built 3 nydus networks and spawned 3 worms at once into the main for maximum speed.
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
January 22 2016 15:55 GMT
#391
Well that was a messy series.
why even
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
January 22 2016 15:55 GMT
#392
On January 23 2016 00:55 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:53 Ej_ wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:50 Elentos wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:49 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:46 Ej_ wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:42 Taf the Ghost wrote:
It's been 5 years, but Serral finally used Nydus Worm properly. AMAZING!

Edit: I should note: he's the first to use them properly as a strategic weapon for Entry/Evac, rather than an all-in. It's pretty much never done, though that's mostly because of the APM requirements, I feel.

no, he isn't

I concur. We've seen it before. Can't put my finger on it but even recently I saw a PvZ where the zerg player used zydus on the 3rd and natural to harass both bases without losing any army.

ByuL vs Trust on Dusk Towers was some pretty good nydusing.

my favorite nydus game was DRG (or was it Leenock?) vs some meching Terran on Vaani

My favorite was HyuN (?) vs some mech terran on Deadwing where he went mass infestor and triple nydused into the main and killed everything with infested terrans. And by triple nydus I mean he built 3 nydus networks and spawned 3 worms at once into the main for maximum speed.

HyuN vs YoDa, what a treat that was
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
January 22 2016 15:56 GMT
#393
And hopefully we'll get a Serral interview after this.
why even
RKC
Profile Joined June 2012
2848 Posts
January 22 2016 15:56 GMT
#394
Is LoTV ZvZ just as bad as HoTS? I've never really seen a real competitive match-up. I mean, what could be worse than Roach wars?
gg no re thx
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 22 2016 15:57 GMT
#395
On January 23 2016 00:56 RKC wrote:
Is LoTV ZvZ just as bad as HoTS? I've never really seen a real competitive match-up. I mean, what could be worse than Roach wars?

I mean it's either 13/12 ling/bane or roach/ravager vs roach/ravager. And then it can get really fucking atrocious in the late game with lurker/viper turtle.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
January 22 2016 15:57 GMT
#396
On January 23 2016 00:56 RKC wrote:
Is LoTV ZvZ just as bad as HoTS? I've never really seen a real competitive match-up. I mean, what could be worse than Roach wars?

Lurker/Viper vs Lurker/Viper stalemate
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
January 22 2016 15:58 GMT
#397
On January 23 2016 00:55 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:55 Solar424 wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:53 Ej_ wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:50 Elentos wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:49 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:46 Ej_ wrote:
On January 23 2016 00:42 Taf the Ghost wrote:
It's been 5 years, but Serral finally used Nydus Worm properly. AMAZING!

Edit: I should note: he's the first to use them properly as a strategic weapon for Entry/Evac, rather than an all-in. It's pretty much never done, though that's mostly because of the APM requirements, I feel.

no, he isn't

I concur. We've seen it before. Can't put my finger on it but even recently I saw a PvZ where the zerg player used zydus on the 3rd and natural to harass both bases without losing any army.

ByuL vs Trust on Dusk Towers was some pretty good nydusing.

my favorite nydus game was DRG (or was it Leenock?) vs some meching Terran on Vaani

My favorite was HyuN (?) vs some mech terran on Deadwing where he went mass infestor and triple nydused into the main and killed everything with infested terrans. And by triple nydus I mean he built 3 nydus networks and spawned 3 worms at once into the main for maximum speed.

HyuN vs YoDa, what a treat that was


I missed that gloriousness.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-22 16:00:06
January 22 2016 15:58 GMT
#398
On January 23 2016 00:56 RKC wrote:
Is LoTV ZvZ just as bad as HoTS? I've never really seen a real competitive match-up. I mean, what could be worse than Roach wars?

lotv zvz is fantastic! the main complaint IMO is that ling/bane and heavy 2 base aggression is too strong, but those games are fun to watch too, and mid-lategame zvz is awesome

On January 23 2016 00:57 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 00:56 RKC wrote:
Is LoTV ZvZ just as bad as HoTS? I've never really seen a real competitive match-up. I mean, what could be worse than Roach wars?

I mean it's either 13/12 ling/bane or roach/ravager vs roach/ravager. And then it can get really fucking atrocious in the late game with lurker/viper turtle.

its so easy to just say "unit comp vs unit comp" and act like that makes a matchup bad, but i really don't agree... with OL drops, nydus, ravager skillshots, etc. zvz has become really interesting, and despite common misconceptions muta is still strong and viable on larger maps as well
TL+ Member
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
January 22 2016 15:58 GMT
#399
Still no bracket...
Liquipedia"Expert"
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
January 22 2016 15:58 GMT
#400
Smix: So how does it feel killing your brother?
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 197
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1192
Bisu 682
hero 163
HiyA 114
Shine 67
Soma 34
Mong 32
sorry 27
EffOrt 24
NotJumperer 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 20
Killer 20
ZerO 15
Noble 12
Sharp 12
Terrorterran 9
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft765
crisheroes588
Other Games
olofmeister1067
singsing672
Livibee241
Pyrionflax49
ArmadaUGS44
gofns26
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream532
Other Games
gamesdonequick493
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 14
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH341
• LUISG 27
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2395
League of Legends
• Rush1222
• Jankos1198
• Lourlo1122
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.