On January 15 2016 19:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
dergling is playing pretty well
dergling is playing pretty well
I like that. When he starts failing we can call him derpling
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On January 15 2016 19:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote: dergling is playing pretty well I like that. When he starts failing we can call him derpling | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Yiome
China1687 Posts
BByong is producing units that already countered by DRGlings army *facepalm* | ||
|
Soularion
Canada2764 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
On January 15 2016 19:51 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2016 19:51 deacon.frost wrote: On January 15 2016 19:48 Heartland wrote: On January 15 2016 19:46 deacon.frost wrote: On January 15 2016 19:43 Heartland wrote: On January 15 2016 19:42 deacon.frost wrote: On January 15 2016 19:40 KingofdaHipHop wrote: dammit i'm so close to making a pizza at 6:00 in the morning.... Which reminds me I need to find gluten-free pizzeria. + Show Spoiler + It's not my choice ![]() Suuuure I was diagnosed by Coeliac disease last week. If I continue eating gluten I end up FUBAR. Oh.. I am sorry to hear man Well, it sucks but at least I know about it and still can eat most of the food I love(meat!!! ) There are much worse diagnoses, so I try to look on the bright side ![]() | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
On January 15 2016 19:56 Soularion wrote: I like this style of zerg a lot, honestly. I think its the right way to go Indeed. Also, this guy has quite good micro and multitasking. | ||
|
djraphi23
France2262 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Soularion
Canada2764 Posts
On January 15 2016 19:58 Ramiz1989 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2016 19:56 Soularion wrote: I like this style of zerg a lot, honestly. I think its the right way to go Indeed. Also, this guy has quite good micro and multitasking. his fighting so far has been really impressive his macro needs some work and he's making some sloppy mistakes, but pretty legit so far | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
Poll: Recommend Bbyong vs DRGLing Game 1? ★ - Ugh, disgusting (1) ★★ - Pretty meh (0) ★★★ - It was alright (2) ★★★★ - Pretty darn good (19) ★★★★★ - That was amazing! (0) 22 total votes Your vote: Recommend Bbyong vs DRGLing Game 1? (Vote): ★ - Ugh, disgusting | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On January 15 2016 19:48 cSc.Dav1oN wrote: so it is 3-0 for Bbyong you were saying? | ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
| ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
On January 15 2016 19:58 Soularion wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2016 19:58 Ramiz1989 wrote: On January 15 2016 19:56 Soularion wrote: I like this style of zerg a lot, honestly. I think its the right way to go Indeed. Also, this guy has quite good micro and multitasking. his fighting so far has been really impressive his macro needs some work and he's making some sloppy mistakes, but pretty legit so far Yeah he is lacking at the macro department, but overall really nice showing for a fresh blood. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Soularion
Canada2764 Posts
On January 15 2016 19:59 brickrd wrote: has anyone explained (truthfully) yet what the deal with the name is? is he just a DRG fan or does it mean something else?? drg fan | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5541 Liquid`RaSZi5510 Beastyqt827 shahzam476 B2W.Neo283 KnowMe141 IndyStarCraft Pyrionflax129 ArmadaUGS126 ZombieGrub103 UpATreeSC57 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|