• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7782 users

[GSL Pre-Season] Semi Finals & Grand Final - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 34 Next All
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
December 18 2015 12:38 GMT
#541
On December 18 2015 21:37 RaFox17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

Wait till Lilbow is done practicing!!!

I am but a lowly terran.
My lifespan shan't allow me to witness such miracles.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
December 18 2015 12:38 GMT
#542
On December 18 2015 21:34 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:33 deacon.frost wrote:
So far is herO showing why there's the region lock. Destroyer of nerds

Scrub LingKing should go play welfare league

There will be an Earth region lock on herO soon with this Blizzard policy of banning good players
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
December 18 2015 12:39 GMT
#543
On December 18 2015 21:38 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:34 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:33 deacon.frost wrote:
So far is herO showing why there's the region lock. Destroyer of nerds

Scrub LingKing should go play welfare league

There will be an Earth region lock on herO soon with this Blizzard policy of banning good players

herO will play himself for 100000$ each week
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
December 18 2015 12:39 GMT
#544
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

umm HELLO? MC and PartinG (maybe Hurricane, I have no idea about sOs, Rain or Stats)
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
December 18 2015 12:39 GMT
#545
On December 18 2015 21:39 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

umm HELLO? MC and PartinG (maybe Hurricane, I have no idea about sOs, Rain or Stats)

eh?
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
December 18 2015 12:39 GMT
#546
On December 18 2015 21:37 RaFox17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

Wait till Lilbow is done practicing!!!

This will never get old
I Protoss winner, could it be?
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-18 12:41:05
December 18 2015 12:40 GMT
#547
On December 18 2015 21:39 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:39 MiniFotToss wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

umm HELLO? MC and PartinG (maybe Hurricane, I have no idea about sOs, Rain or Stats)

eh?

Oh shit I think I interpreted that message the wrong way round
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
December 18 2015 12:40 GMT
#548
On December 18 2015 21:39 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

umm HELLO? MC and PartinG (maybe Hurricane, I have no idea about sOs, Rain or Stats)


You mean the players who didn't even have the balls to sign up for the qualifiers?
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
December 18 2015 12:41 GMT
#549
On December 18 2015 21:39 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

umm HELLO? MC and PartinG (maybe Hurricane, I have no idea about sOs, Rain or Stats)

sOs wouldn't get into that position. He's like an alchemist. He's now mixing Rotti builds with CatZ builds, adding some herO in it and then huge amount of insane powder to get the sOs builds!
(actually sOs is pretty good in micro if he's not choking)
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
December 18 2015 12:41 GMT
#550
On December 18 2015 21:40 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:39 MiniFotToss wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

umm HELLO? MC and PartinG (maybe Hurricane, I have no idea about sOs, Rain or Stats)


You mean the players who didn't even have the balls to sign up for the qualifiers?

PartinG has a team/fan event to attend to
and besides there's a week 2 so yeah
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
December 18 2015 12:42 GMT
#551
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I'm pretty sure they would die to herO too.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
December 18 2015 12:42 GMT
#552
On December 18 2015 21:40 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:39 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:39 MiniFotToss wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

umm HELLO? MC and PartinG (maybe Hurricane, I have no idea about sOs, Rain or Stats)

eh?

Oh shit I think I interpreted that message the wrong way round

Dunno how you interpreted it either time :D
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 18 2015 12:42 GMT
#553
On December 18 2015 21:35 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:33 Penev wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:30 Undead1993 wrote:
feels like life could have microed that a lot better but was like fk it i am gonna win anyway

Life could play a little more careful idd


Taking ill-advised engagements out of arrogance is a pretty recurring theme for Life, doesn't surprise me that he would fall victim to the same problem when he doesn't know exactly how strong his army is vs his opponent


This time it was an ill-advised engagement, most of the time it is killer instinct destroying his opponent though


Goes without saying that he usually kills his opponents, but he has had this problem in ZvP for most of the year. Against herO and Parting early on, against Stats, Zest, Classic and sOs later. He has a tendency to think he is in a slightly better position than he is - usually he's in the clear, sometimes not
AdministratorBreak the chains
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
December 18 2015 12:43 GMT
#554
It is just stupid... No matter how cool you try to make it... without that sound at the introduction... it is just not a GSL
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 18 2015 12:43 GMT
#555
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP


Go ahead
AdministratorBreak the chains
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
December 18 2015 12:43 GMT
#556
On December 18 2015 21:42 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:40 MiniFotToss wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:39 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:39 MiniFotToss wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

umm HELLO? MC and PartinG (maybe Hurricane, I have no idea about sOs, Rain or Stats)

eh?

Oh shit I think I interpreted that message the wrong way round

Dunno how you interpreted it either time :D

I thought you meant that no other protoss could've defended that.
you meant the other thing, no protoss would've lost that
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
December 18 2015 12:43 GMT
#557
On December 18 2015 21:41 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:39 MiniFotToss wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

umm HELLO? MC and PartinG (maybe Hurricane, I have no idea about sOs, Rain or Stats)

sOs wouldn't get into that position. He's like an alchemist. He's now mixing Rotti builds with CatZ builds, adding some herO in it and then huge amount of insane powder to get the sOs builds!
(actually sOs is pretty good in micro if he's not choking)

sOs chokes?
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
EatingBomber
Profile Joined August 2015
1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-18 12:43:36
December 18 2015 12:43 GMT
#558
Sorry, missed the first 2 games - would someone be kind enough to supply me a summary? Thanks
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
December 18 2015 12:44 GMT
#559
On December 18 2015 21:43 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:42 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:40 MiniFotToss wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:39 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:39 MiniFotToss wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:36 HellHound wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP

I can't name a protoss that wouldn't die in herO's shoes

umm HELLO? MC and PartinG (maybe Hurricane, I have no idea about sOs, Rain or Stats)

eh?

Oh shit I think I interpreted that message the wrong way round

Dunno how you interpreted it either time :D

I thought you meant that no other protoss could've defended that.
you meant the other thing, no protoss would've lost that

I think my statement is missing a EU in it somewhere I meant that no eu toss would hold vs Life :D
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
December 18 2015 12:44 GMT
#560
On December 18 2015 21:43 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 21:35 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can name a few europeans that are better than Life at ZvP


Go ahead

Nerchio, Firecake, Snute, (Xigua, not European but yeah), Serral, Bly
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
UpATreeSC 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 950
Dewaltoss 144
firebathero 89
Zeus 67
Trap 45
910 35
zelot 26
Sexy 24
Bale 23
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 16
NaDa 16
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6571
420jenkins220
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1260
Fnx 846
edward72
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS144
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1683
Other Games
summit1g4233
Grubby3237
Beastyqt740
B2W.Neo620
byalli417
KnowMe162
C9.Mang0158
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 76
Railgan18
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur341
• WagamamaTV285
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 49m
Stellar Fest
17h 49m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.