• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7474 users

[DreamHack] LOTV Championship - Day 2 - Page 53

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 62 Next
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
November 27 2015 18:06 GMT
#1041
On November 28 2015 03:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2015 03:04 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)

F2 is the GAME, now I want to play it too.
Well, I should finish Brotherhood of Steel before doing so.

I tried playing the old ones after fallout 3 but it was so hard to accept the graphics and controls


What was wrong with controls?
F1 and F2 >>> NV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything bitchsoft did to ruin the series T_T
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 27 2015 18:06 GMT
#1042
On November 28 2015 03:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2015 03:04 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)

F2 is the GAME, now I want to play it too.
Well, I should finish Brotherhood of Steel before doing so.

I tried playing the old ones after fallout 3 but it was so hard to accept the graphics and controls


i tried to play them but it froze my computer x.x
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
November 27 2015 18:07 GMT
#1043
When will esports fashion improve?

Black dress shirts are bothering me today
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 27 2015 18:07 GMT
#1044
On November 28 2015 03:06 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2015 03:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:04 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)

F2 is the GAME, now I want to play it too.
Well, I should finish Brotherhood of Steel before doing so.

I tried playing the old ones after fallout 3 but it was so hard to accept the graphics and controls


What was wrong with controls?
F1 and F2 >>> NV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything bitchsoft did to ruin the series T_T

Dunno all I remember is a cave with rats and the rat beat me because I had no clue what to do
Neosteel Enthusiast
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 27 2015 18:08 GMT
#1045
watch emil for polish passion
http://www.twitch.tv/emstarcraft
rip passion
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
November 27 2015 18:08 GMT
#1046
On November 28 2015 02:56 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2015 02:53 Elentos wrote:
I completely forgot there's another series in the winner bracket. t.t

Yeah, the one that determines which foreigner gets sacrificed to Solar tomorrow


Godchio could find a way
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
November 27 2015 18:09 GMT
#1047
On November 28 2015 03:07 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2015 03:06 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:04 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)

F2 is the GAME, now I want to play it too.
Well, I should finish Brotherhood of Steel before doing so.

I tried playing the old ones after fallout 3 but it was so hard to accept the graphics and controls


What was wrong with controls?
F1 and F2 >>> NV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything bitchsoft did to ruin the series T_T

Dunno all I remember is a cave with rats and the rat beat me because I had no clue what to do

:D
I dunno, probably kicking the rats could help well, if you never played old games from 90's then yeah, I can imagine controls were... weird. But give it a bit more try, read a bit and you shall be on awesome adventure.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
November 27 2015 18:09 GMT
#1048
Gogo ARTUR!
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
November 27 2015 18:10 GMT
#1049
Godchio vs FireGod
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 27 2015 18:10 GMT
#1050
Old bm vs new bm
I Protoss winner, could it be?
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 27 2015 18:10 GMT
#1051
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 27 2015 18:10 GMT
#1052
King Artur vs Firetrash
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 27 2015 18:10 GMT
#1053
I don't think we've ever had this much cumulative bm between 2 players facing each other.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 27 2015 18:11 GMT
#1054
On November 28 2015 03:10 royalroadweed wrote:
I don't think we've ever had this much cumulative bm between 2 players facing each other.

naniwa and nerchio once played a bo9
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
November 27 2015 18:11 GMT
#1055
This should be battle of chat bm, the winner then can be sacrificed to Solargod.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 27 2015 18:13 GMT
#1056
Firecake ahead with 5 drones
I Protoss winner, could it be?
HeroMystic
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1217 Posts
November 27 2015 18:13 GMT
#1057
This match is approved by Micheal Bay.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 27 2015 18:13 GMT
#1058
On November 28 2015 03:09 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2015 03:07 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:06 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:04 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)

F2 is the GAME, now I want to play it too.
Well, I should finish Brotherhood of Steel before doing so.

I tried playing the old ones after fallout 3 but it was so hard to accept the graphics and controls


What was wrong with controls?
F1 and F2 >>> NV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything bitchsoft did to ruin the series T_T

Dunno all I remember is a cave with rats and the rat beat me because I had no clue what to do

:D
I dunno, probably kicking the rats could help well, if you never played old games from 90's then yeah, I can imagine controls were... weird. But give it a bit more try, read a bit and you shall be on awesome adventure.

Haha well I used to play kings quest which was also very horrible control wise but I've become a bit spoiled I guess. I'll give it another try
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 27 2015 18:14 GMT
#1059
oh FCK making a roach warren

good nerchio doesn't lose roach wars
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
November 27 2015 18:15 GMT
#1060
On November 28 2015 03:13 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2015 03:09 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:07 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:06 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:04 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 28 2015 03:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)

F2 is the GAME, now I want to play it too.
Well, I should finish Brotherhood of Steel before doing so.

I tried playing the old ones after fallout 3 but it was so hard to accept the graphics and controls


What was wrong with controls?
F1 and F2 >>> NV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything bitchsoft did to ruin the series T_T

Dunno all I remember is a cave with rats and the rat beat me because I had no clue what to do

:D
I dunno, probably kicking the rats could help well, if you never played old games from 90's then yeah, I can imagine controls were... weird. But give it a bit more try, read a bit and you shall be on awesome adventure.

Haha well I used to play kings quest which was also very horrible control wise but I've become a bit spoiled I guess. I'll give it another try

Just remember, if you're going to play Fallout 2, download the Restoration Project mod, which is awesome. Also some mod to support higher resolutions is a good idea too, don't remember the name but you can easily google it.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 101
-ZergGirl 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 394
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0392
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE172
Livibee138
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 7m
Stellar Fest
10h 7m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.