• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7818 users

[DreamHack] LOTV Championship - Day 2 - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 62 Next
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
November 27 2015 17:58 GMT
#1021
On November 28 2015 02:57 Penev wrote:
Go Artur

King Artur!
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
achan1058
Profile Joined February 2012
1091 Posts
November 27 2015 17:59 GMT
#1022
On November 28 2015 02:53 Elentos wrote:
I completely forgot there's another series in the winner bracket. t.t

Me too. I was about to turn off the stream.

Anyone else get huge lags on FireFox when they play ads?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-27 18:01:32
November 27 2015 18:01 GMT
#1023

Bly confirmed living in a parallel universe.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
November 27 2015 18:01 GMT
#1024
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 27 2015 18:02 GMT
#1025
On November 28 2015 03:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)

Firecake vs Nerchio is the last one for today yes.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-27 18:03:23
November 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#1026
why did Solar have to play Parting so early anyway?

both of them finished 5-0 in their groups so they should have been the top 2 seeds, since firecake with 3-2, and Nerchio with 4-1...

shouldnt it have been Parting vs Firecake/Nerchi and Solar vs Firecake/Nerchio?

or did the koreans really just need to eliminate each other faster (loser bracket the 2 koreans get put together too lol)
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#1027
SOMEONE EDIT THIS WITH BLY'S MUTAS DYING

rip passion
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
November 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#1028
On November 28 2015 03:02 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2015 03:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)

Firecake vs Nerchio is the last one for today yes.

Thank you!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
November 27 2015 18:04 GMT
#1029
On November 28 2015 03:03 mikumegurine wrote:
why did Solar have to play Parting so early anyway?

both of them finished 5-0 in their groups so they should have been the top 2 seeds, since firecake with 3-2, and Nerchio with 4-1...

shouldnt it have been Parting vs Firecake/Nerchi and Solar vs Firecake/Nerchio?

or did the koreans really just need to eliminate each other faster (loser bracket the 2 koreans get put together too lol)

Group A v B I guess?
It appears I have been chosen.
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-27 18:05:00
November 27 2015 18:04 GMT
#1030
On November 28 2015 03:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)

F2 is the GAME, now I want to play it too.
Well, I should finish Brotherhood of Steel before doing so.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
achan1058
Profile Joined February 2012
1091 Posts
November 27 2015 18:04 GMT
#1031
On November 28 2015 03:03 mikumegurine wrote:
why did Solar have to play Parting so early anyway?

Group A winner play Group B winner. Group C winner plays Group D.
Group A 2nd spot plays Group B 3rd spot, and vice versa. Same for Groups C and D.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 27 2015 18:04 GMT
#1032
On November 28 2015 03:03 mikumegurine wrote:
why did Solar have to play Parting so early anyway?

both of them finished 5-0 in their groups so they should have been the top 2 seeds, since firecake with 3-2, and Nerchio with 4-1...

shouldnt it have been Parting vs Firecake/Nerchi and Solar vs Firecake/Nerchio?

or did the koreans really just need to eliminate each other faster (loser bracket the 2 koreans get put together too lol)

I guess it was just as simple as winner group A vs winner B. Don't see why there should be seperate seeding amongst the winners
Neosteel Enthusiast
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 27 2015 18:05 GMT
#1033
ARTUUUUR
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
November 27 2015 18:05 GMT
#1034
Nate so handsome the camera can't contain all of it.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 27 2015 18:05 GMT
#1035
On November 28 2015 03:04 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2015 03:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Is this the last game? I am now having nostalgia attack so I am playing Fallout 2 and I don't want to miss any games from loser bracket(I hate ZvZ so I'm not watching this). And you know while playing F2 you can forget about the world outside(f1 already finished, I think I saved the Vault for the 4th time now)

F2 is the GAME, now I want to play it too.
Well, I should finish Brotherhood of Steel before doing so.

I tried playing the old ones after fallout 3 but it was so hard to accept the graphics and controls
Neosteel Enthusiast
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
November 27 2015 18:05 GMT
#1036
NASL Video guy...
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
November 27 2015 18:05 GMT
#1037
I'm an eSport? Nice.

I knew I could do it.
why even
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 27 2015 18:06 GMT
#1038
On November 28 2015 02:54 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2015 02:44 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 28 2015 02:42 chipmonklord17 wrote:
lotv looks better than hots in almost every way but my god pylon overcharge is fucking stupid

Meh people said the same in hots as well "it looks so much better", lotv is new that's about it


Widow mines, oracles, tempests, swarm hosts none of those require much micro for either player (I'll give credit where credit is due for vipers requiring some micro).

Disruptors force micro, ravagers force micro (and render forcefields obsolete which is wonderful in my opinion, and I mostly played toss for all of WoL/HoTS) lurkers allow the zerg to play a positional game (which I'll grant you widow mines do too, the difference is terran already had a unit that allowed for positional play [tanks]).

I think LoTV is a huge upgrade.

I mean sure the units added are probably more interesting than the hots ones for the most part.
But what counts is the quality of the games and right now people are hyped because the game is new and fresh. The same was true for hots as well.
Wait a few months and i am sure that will change again, there are a lot of bad design choices in lotv (or sc2 as a whole) and players will be able to abuse everything they've got soon enough.
I also still dislike ravagers quite a lot and don't think they create interesting micro at all.

Disruptors made pvp amazing though, at least atm.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
November 27 2015 18:06 GMT
#1039
On November 28 2015 03:05 D-light wrote:
I'm an eSport? Nice.

I knew I could do it.

Anything can be an esport... like Hearthstone.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 27 2015 18:06 GMT
#1040
On November 28 2015 03:05 Heartland wrote:
ARTUUUUR

[image loading]
GOGOGOGOOGOG

ARTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 158
-ZergGirl 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1941
Hyuk 172
910 70
sorry 50
Yoon 38
Bale 32
NotJumperer 20
yabsab 16
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Reynor35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox593
Mew2King38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor155
Other Games
summit1g7174
WinterStarcraft381
PiGStarcraft263
C9.Mang0259
Sick218
Livibee158
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick628
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Stunt534
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 1m
Stellar Fest
7h 1m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.