On November 08 2015 05:02 The_Templar wrote:
30 minutes...
30 minutes...

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:02 The_Templar wrote: 30 minutes... ![]() | ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:02 The_Templar wrote: 30 minutes... play 4v4 with me | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
| ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:03 Deathstar wrote: Someone do a LR of the LR thread lol, I'm seriously considering it... nvm I'm lazy | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:03 Ej_ wrote: Heroes is on 1 hour delay (so far) before the first game because of technical difficulties. heroes needs LAN | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:01 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 05:01 KingofdaHipHop wrote: fun fact everybody in the semis is 6-1 at this tournament execpt for sOs who's 6-2 What a loser On November 08 2015 05:02 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 05:01 KingofdaHipHop wrote: fun fact everybody in the semis is 6-1 at this tournament execpt for sOs who's 6-2 wow basically foreigner On November 08 2015 05:02 lolfail9001 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 05:01 KingofdaHipHop wrote: fun fact everybody in the semis is 6-1 at this tournament execpt for sOs who's 6-2 What a scrub. | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:04 Big J wrote: lol, I'm seriously considering it... nvm I'm lazy isn't that kinda what the passionboard is? lol | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
Arvendilin
Germany1878 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:05 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 05:04 Big J wrote: On November 08 2015 05:03 Deathstar wrote: Someone do a LR of the LR thread lol, I'm seriously considering it... nvm I'm lazy isn't that kinda what the passionboard is? lol Btw how exactly does that work? O_O | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:05 Big J wrote: patron is still playable? I thought it was nerfed into the ground? uh, no more OTK. not the best deck ever but yea | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:04 Big J wrote: lol, I'm seriously considering it... nvm I'm lazy no pasion | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:05 Arvendilin wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 05:05 Die4Ever wrote: On November 08 2015 05:04 Big J wrote: On November 08 2015 05:03 Deathstar wrote: Someone do a LR of the LR thread lol, I'm seriously considering it... nvm I'm lazy isn't that kinda what the passionboard is? lol Btw how exactly does that work? O_O it counts points based on posts that are determined to be on-topic, and pictures, and it tracks how many times each post is quoted and replied to | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
Damnitmynameistaken
United States187 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle EffOrt Soma Mini Larva ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns40541 singsing2543 B2W.Neo1194 DeMusliM250 Livibee194 Liquid`VortiX107 Mew2King88 ArmadaUGS74 ZerO(Twitch)17 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|