• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10062 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 3 2015 - Page 145

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 279 Next
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 23:41 GMT
#2881
On November 08 2015 08:41 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:39 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I'm not interested in either, but I'll root for Life.

1) Life
2) MvP
3) TaeJa

and if sOs wins ? This will be so awkward to rate a player who has 2 Blizzcons and 0 KR title.

hot6ix cup

not the same as a GSL/SSL
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 07 2015 23:41 GMT
#2882
On November 08 2015 08:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:39 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I'm not interested in either, but I'll root for Life.

1) Life
2) MvP
3) TaeJa

and if sOs wins ? This will be so awkward to rate a player who has 2 Blizzcons and 0 KR title.


he wouldnt get into the top 3 anyway
Moderator
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 07 2015 23:41 GMT
#2883
On November 08 2015 08:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:39 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I'm not interested in either, but I'll root for Life.

1) Life
2) MvP
3) TaeJa

and if sOs wins ? This will be so awkward to rate a player who has 2 Blizzcons and 0 KR title.


he is 100k bonjwa
rip passion
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 07 2015 23:41 GMT
#2884
On November 08 2015 08:40 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:39 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:37 Phredxor wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:35 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:26 Arvendilin wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:14 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:14 Phredxor wrote:
Hmm. Watching that Warcraft trailer confuses me.

Building a new horde? Hasn't that been done like twice already?

Yeah I dont get it either. I thought thrall and grom hellscream fixed that whole demon blood thing by killing mannoroth in warcraft 3. Guess its some weird WoW lore

They got more desparate so they created an alternate timeline (to bring back fan favoirtes) to which Grom Hellscream goes, where he wants to build his new hoard tricking his own father, he then gets owned by old man Jesus/Moses Thrall, then that wizard orc guy (Im sorry im bad with names and don't really care too much about WoW lore sooooo hope you forgive me) tries to build up a new hoard but gets dunked on by the powers he tried to control.

Now all this didn't help to get the player base, so they hit the emergency button and announced to release WoW Legion, in which the burning crusade comes back, Illidan comes back, you now can wield doomhammer and other crazy weapons aswell as a lot of acutally good changes that people wanted 2-4 years ago actually happen, so while the last expansion was fan service gallore, this is fan service times Grahams Number, like these changes I mentioned are good yea but the fan service here shows just how fucking desperate Blizzard is getting with WoW!


Unless they bring back Zul'jin I'm not fan served enough those pink skinned bastards are not true trolls. #NoTrueTrollFallacy.

(Though, legitimately, they've got me. I'm going to start playing WoW again to finish the fight. I want to see Sylvanis finally (fucking over a decalde IRL later) meet up with her long lost sister. I want to see someone legit sit the throne at Silvermoon. No, I don't know who's ruled since WC3, but I can tell you it wasn't Kaelthas and thus, I don't give a rats ass. Alleria is the rightful ruler. I'll grant you she's a high elf, but seeing as how the remains of her people are with the Horde, including her sister ruling an entire faction of it, I think she'll come around. Lastly, I want to slay Sargeras once and for all.


Thanks for that. Fan service galore! I noticed Illidan in one of the videos too, looks like he was imprisoned again.


Come again? If Illidan is back that's the biggest retkon since the Sargeras/Eredar bullshit that STILL pisses me off to this day along with all the other bullshit space goat crap. lorelol.ytmnd.com


Hmm, I'm not sure what it was for, but I saw one of the WoW clips during this Blizzcon and someone went up to Illidan, looked like he was in some kind of Stasis? It might have been Gul'dan, I wasn't paying a heap of attention tbh.


Lol. Maybe Gul'dan just wants his skull back? lorelol.ytmnd.com

Not that I'd actually mind it. If they changed it so that he actually serves a purpose now rather than him, and kaelthas, and lady vasj, and maeve, and fucking everybody even remotely related to him going crazy because mana's a hell of a drug.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 07 2015 23:41 GMT
#2885
On November 08 2015 08:41 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:39 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I'm not interested in either, but I'll root for Life.

1) Life
2) MvP
3) TaeJa

and if sOs wins ? This will be so awkward to rate a player who has 2 Blizzcons and 0 KR title.

ummm excuse me? he beat marinekongprime

True but he's not really one to make it far in the Starleagues.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
November 07 2015 23:41 GMT
#2886
On November 08 2015 08:36 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:34 pure.Wasted wrote:
OK I've seen the LotV cinematic a million times now, but I gotta speak up on behalf a seriously underrated moment in the trailer.

That veteran Zealot dude fires up his psiblades at the end before he even knows he has reinforcements. He actually looks surprised when he "feels" the other Protoss warping in.

He saw the 200/200 army surrounding him and didn't hesitate for a nanosecond.

That's a really cool subtle touch.

protoss accept their fate that they are going to die by zerg


There is no shame in defeat, so long as the spirit remains unconquered.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 23:42 GMT
#2887
On November 08 2015 08:41 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:39 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I'm not interested in either, but I'll root for Life.

1) Life
2) MvP
3) TaeJa

and if sOs wins ? This will be so awkward to rate a player who has 2 Blizzcons and 0 KR title.

ummm excuse me? he beat marinekongprime

did't we say we didn't count titles acquired against kongs ? INno has 0 KR title.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 07 2015 23:42 GMT
#2888
On November 08 2015 08:40 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:40 Big J wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:38 Diabolique wrote:
I am becoming angry when people call sOs a cheeser. So far, he did not win a single game on this tournament by a cheese. Other players were cheesing him, he always defended.

So to shut up the mouths of all those complaining about sOs the cheeser, let us change the rules.

Is is CHEEEEEESE TIIIIIME!

I demand to start the final with 2 successful cannon rushes!

lol wut? 1base DTs, 2base 7gate. Did you watch the last series from under a rock?


To be fair the DTs were a response to a cheese, it doesn't really count imo.


well, it's still kind of imo, because if it fails it is still completely allin. It still falls under the definition of cheese of relying solely on not being scouted fast enough.
I would agree if he did some play that is just very hard to stop from 1base from Rogue's situation, but DTs isn't one of them.
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
November 07 2015 23:42 GMT
#2889
On November 08 2015 08:39 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:37 Phredxor wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:35 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:26 Arvendilin wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:14 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:14 Phredxor wrote:
Hmm. Watching that Warcraft trailer confuses me.

Building a new horde? Hasn't that been done like twice already?

Yeah I dont get it either. I thought thrall and grom hellscream fixed that whole demon blood thing by killing mannoroth in warcraft 3. Guess its some weird WoW lore

They got more desparate so they created an alternate timeline (to bring back fan favoirtes) to which Grom Hellscream goes, where he wants to build his new hoard tricking his own father, he then gets owned by old man Jesus/Moses Thrall, then that wizard orc guy (Im sorry im bad with names and don't really care too much about WoW lore sooooo hope you forgive me) tries to build up a new hoard but gets dunked on by the powers he tried to control.

Now all this didn't help to get the player base, so they hit the emergency button and announced to release WoW Legion, in which the burning crusade comes back, Illidan comes back, you now can wield doomhammer and other crazy weapons aswell as a lot of acutally good changes that people wanted 2-4 years ago actually happen, so while the last expansion was fan service gallore, this is fan service times Grahams Number, like these changes I mentioned are good yea but the fan service here shows just how fucking desperate Blizzard is getting with WoW!


Unless they bring back Zul'jin I'm not fan served enough those pink skinned bastards are not true trolls. #NoTrueTrollFallacy.

(Though, legitimately, they've got me. I'm going to start playing WoW again to finish the fight. I want to see Sylvanis finally (fucking over a decalde IRL later) meet up with her long lost sister. I want to see someone legit sit the throne at Silvermoon. No, I don't know who's ruled since WC3, but I can tell you it wasn't Kaelthas and thus, I don't give a rats ass. Alleria is the rightful ruler. I'll grant you she's a high elf, but seeing as how the remains of her people are with the Horde, including her sister ruling an entire faction of it, I think she'll come around. Lastly, I want to slay Sargeras once and for all.


Thanks for that. Fan service galore! I noticed Illidan in one of the videos too, looks like he was imprisoned again.


Come again? If Illidan is back that's the biggest retkon since the Sargeras/Eredar bullshit that STILL pisses me off to this day along with all the other bullshit space goat crap. lorelol.ytmnd.com


Illidan returns because he was already soo much demon when you kill him in TBC that he actually didn't really die, that ha been speculated for years actually, I'm more mad at the whole alternate timeline excuse they did to bring the good old warchifs and awesome people of the Iron Horde back, because that makes no sense at all, atleast with Illidan I can see how and why, I know its largely bullshit fanfiction but still....

But the alternative timeline had no rhyme or reason to it, complete bullshit out of nowhere :/ Tho it was kinda cool... i guess....
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
November 07 2015 23:43 GMT
#2890
On November 08 2015 08:37 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:34 pure.Wasted wrote:
OK I've seen the LotV cinematic a million times now, but I gotta speak up on behalf a seriously underrated moment in the trailer.

That veteran Zealot dude fires up his psiblades at the end before he even knows he has reinforcements. He actually looks surprised when he "feels" the other Protoss warping in.

He saw the 200/200 army surrounding him and didn't hesitate for a nanosecond.

That's a really cool subtle touch.

Don't zealots just get warped away when they're on the verge of death?


That's what the flash of light is supposed to be, yes. But they're not entirely consistent with that. In the LotV cinematic, you can see the Zealot who dies to Banelings have some glowy spirit wrenched out of him when he dies, but his body stays there.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 07 2015 23:43 GMT
#2891
On November 08 2015 08:41 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:39 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I'm not interested in either, but I'll root for Life.

1) Life
2) MvP
3) TaeJa

and if sOs wins ? This will be so awkward to rate a player who has 2 Blizzcons and 0 KR title.


he wouldnt get into the top 3 anyway

Has your list changed at all by the tournament results this year?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 07 2015 23:44 GMT
#2892
On November 08 2015 08:41 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:39 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I'm not interested in either, but I'll root for Life.

1) Life
2) MvP
3) TaeJa

and if sOs wins ? This will be so awkward to rate a player who has 2 Blizzcons and 0 KR title.

hot6ix cup


0 KR premiers.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 07 2015 23:44 GMT
#2893
LIFE LIFE LIFE LIFE GO LIFE GO LIFE

I am ready for 20 more minutes of pregame analysis
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
November 07 2015 23:44 GMT
#2894
On November 08 2015 08:43 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:37 Solar424 wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:34 pure.Wasted wrote:
OK I've seen the LotV cinematic a million times now, but I gotta speak up on behalf a seriously underrated moment in the trailer.

That veteran Zealot dude fires up his psiblades at the end before he even knows he has reinforcements. He actually looks surprised when he "feels" the other Protoss warping in.

He saw the 200/200 army surrounding him and didn't hesitate for a nanosecond.

That's a really cool subtle touch.

Don't zealots just get warped away when they're on the verge of death?


That's what the flash of light is supposed to be, yes. But they're not entirely consistent with that. In the LotV cinematic, you can see the Zealot who dies to Banelings have some glowy spirit wrenched out of him when he dies, but his body stays there.


I thought their body dies but their soul remains.
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 07 2015 23:44 GMT
#2895
Man I really want to finally go back and finish the campaign, i'm so fucking hyped!
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 07 2015 23:44 GMT
#2896
sc2 trophy budget went to heroes trophy
rip passion
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 07 2015 23:44 GMT
#2897
gogogogo Life!!!
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
November 07 2015 23:44 GMT
#2898
On November 08 2015 08:43 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:41 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:39 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I'm not interested in either, but I'll root for Life.

1) Life
2) MvP
3) TaeJa

and if sOs wins ? This will be so awkward to rate a player who has 2 Blizzcons and 0 KR title.


he wouldnt get into the top 3 anyway

Has your list changed at all by the tournament results this year?

Im pretty sure inno and herO have made huge jumps
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 07 2015 23:44 GMT
#2899
On November 08 2015 08:43 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:41 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:39 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I'm not interested in either, but I'll root for Life.

1) Life
2) MvP
3) TaeJa

and if sOs wins ? This will be so awkward to rate a player who has 2 Blizzcons and 0 KR title.


he wouldnt get into the top 3 anyway

Has your list changed at all by the tournament results this year?


I'm almost certain Marineking is out.
Moderator
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 23:45 GMT
#2900
On November 08 2015 08:40 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:38 Diabolique wrote:
I am becoming angry when people call sOs a cheeser. So far, he did not win a single game on this tournament by a cheese. Other players were cheesing him, he always defended.

So to shut up the mouths of all those complaining about sOs the cheeser, let us change the rules.

Is is CHEEEEEESE TIIIIIME!

I demand to start the final with 2 successful cannon rushes!

lol wut? 1base DTs, 2base 7gate. Did you watch the last series from under a rock?

You did not watch the games at all? Or are you blind? So then, re-watch them! Rogue was doing a cheese, which he defended with a cheese. He did not DO THE CHEESE, And sorry, 2 base 7 gate is not a cheese, that is a normal play.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 279 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1281
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
21m
OSC
3h 21m
Stellar Fest
3h 21m
OSC
14h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.