• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7810 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 3 2015 - Page 143

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 279 Next
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 07 2015 23:34 GMT
#2841
OK I've seen the LotV cinematic a million times now, but I gotta speak up on behalf a seriously underrated moment in the trailer.

That veteran Zealot dude fires up his psiblades at the end before he even knows he has reinforcements. He actually looks surprised when he "feels" the other Protoss warping in.

He saw the 200/200 army surrounding him and didn't hesitate for a nanosecond.

That's a really cool subtle touch.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 07 2015 23:35 GMT
#2842
On November 08 2015 08:26 Arvendilin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:14 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:14 Phredxor wrote:
Hmm. Watching that Warcraft trailer confuses me.

Building a new horde? Hasn't that been done like twice already?

Yeah I dont get it either. I thought thrall and grom hellscream fixed that whole demon blood thing by killing mannoroth in warcraft 3. Guess its some weird WoW lore

They got more desparate so they created an alternate timeline (to bring back fan favoirtes) to which Grom Hellscream goes, where he wants to build his new hoard tricking his own father, he then gets owned by old man Jesus/Moses Thrall, then that wizard orc guy (Im sorry im bad with names and don't really care too much about WoW lore sooooo hope you forgive me) tries to build up a new hoard but gets dunked on by the powers he tried to control.

Now all this didn't help to get the player base, so they hit the emergency button and announced to release WoW Legion, in which the burning crusade comes back, Illidan comes back, you now can wield doomhammer and other crazy weapons aswell as a lot of acutally good changes that people wanted 2-4 years ago actually happen, so while the last expansion was fan service gallore, this is fan service times Grahams Number, like these changes I mentioned are good yea but the fan service here shows just how fucking desperate Blizzard is getting with WoW!


Unless they bring back Zul'jin I'm not fan served enough those pink skinned bastards are not true trolls. #NoTrueTrollFallacy.

(Though, legitimately, they've got me. I'm going to start playing WoW again to finish the fight. I want to see Sylvanis finally (fucking over a decalde IRL later) meet up with her long lost sister. I want to see someone legit sit the throne at Silvermoon. No, I don't know who's ruled since WC3, but I can tell you it wasn't Kaelthas and thus, I don't give a rats ass. Alleria is the rightful ruler. I'll grant you she's a high elf, but seeing as how the remains of her people are with the Horde, including her sister ruling an entire faction of it, I think she'll come around. Lastly, I want to slay Sargeras once and for all.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 23:35 GMT
#2843
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korea_at_the_Olympics

looks like they're pretty decent in judo and wrestling too.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 23:36:08
November 07 2015 23:35 GMT
#2844
On November 08 2015 08:34 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:33 lolfail9001 wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:32 Elentos wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:30 Big J wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:29 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:21 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:20 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:18 Charoisaur wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:17 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:16 Arvendilin wrote:
[quote]
Yea people still think its 2011 and PvP sucks ass, but honestly its been slowly climbing up and up in enjoyability for me, and I generally HATE mirrors :0

Honestly may be the best mirror right now

tvt...?


In my opinion TvT isn't what it once was.


TvT is awful these days. It was my favourite matchup in the days of Marine/Tank, but it's just a shadow now.


Agreed 100%. Funny thing is it's been such a gradual decline for TvT I couldn't really put my finger on when it started to suck, but lately I just don't find it entertaining. Marine Tank TvT was just so intense!


when people realized that dropping everything onto anything at anytime of the matchup is a great strategy

Well dropping marines onto hellbats isn't a great strategy. I was rewatching some old Proleague games the other day, I think it went wrong with the start of HotS when the TvT composition was literally hellbats/medivac.

Ah, the Hellbats per Minute glory days.

No clue why they didn't revert the nerf. It's exactly the thing they want for LotV.

Maybe they rewatched Flash vs Soulkey on Bel'shir Vestige where Flash's composition was hellbat/widow mine, and determined it may not be a good idea to bring that back. Hellbats were just too good at the everything.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 07 2015 23:35 GMT
#2845
I hate Life. I hate Zest. I hate KT.
FREAKING KILL HIM SOS!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 07 2015 23:36 GMT
#2846
On November 08 2015 08:34 pure.Wasted wrote:
OK I've seen the LotV cinematic a million times now, but I gotta speak up on behalf a seriously underrated moment in the trailer.

That veteran Zealot dude fires up his psiblades at the end before he even knows he has reinforcements. He actually looks surprised when he "feels" the other Protoss warping in.

He saw the 200/200 army surrounding him and didn't hesitate for a nanosecond.

That's a really cool subtle touch.

protoss accept their fate that they are going to die by zerg
rip passion
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 07 2015 23:36 GMT
#2847
On November 08 2015 08:31 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:30 OtherWorld wrote:
17:00 downtime
Lol for real

go 2v2? we'd still manage before the Day9 panel ends

I'm watching from my phone (#PASSION), no access to a real computer currently
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
November 07 2015 23:36 GMT
#2848
On November 08 2015 08:34 pure.Wasted wrote:
OK I've seen the LotV cinematic a million times now, but I gotta speak up on behalf a seriously underrated moment in the trailer.

That veteran Zealot dude fires up his psiblades at the end before he even knows he has reinforcements. He actually looks surprised when he "feels" the other Protoss warping in.

He saw the 200/200 army surrounding him and didn't hesitate for a nanosecond.

That's a really cool subtle touch.

Nahhh, they are all connected by the Khala. He is just showing off to the camera
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 07 2015 23:36 GMT
#2849
On November 08 2015 08:32 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:30 Big J wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:29 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:21 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:20 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:18 Charoisaur wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:17 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:16 Arvendilin wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:08 Nebuchad wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:07 The_Red_Viper wrote:
It's funny, but PvP games were the best games this blizzcon


PvP has been an overall good match-up for a pretty long while now

Yea people still think its 2011 and PvP sucks ass, but honestly its been slowly climbing up and up in enjoyability for me, and I generally HATE mirrors :0

Honestly may be the best mirror right now

tvt...?


In my opinion TvT isn't what it once was.


TvT is awful these days. It was my favourite matchup in the days of Marine/Tank, but it's just a shadow now.


Agreed 100%. Funny thing is it's been such a gradual decline for TvT I couldn't really put my finger on when it started to suck, but lately I just don't find it entertaining. Marine Tank TvT was just so intense!


when people realized that dropping everything onto anything at anytime of the matchup is a great strategy

Well dropping marines onto hellbats isn't a great strategy. I was rewatching some old Proleague games the other day, I think it went wrong with the start of HotS when the TvT composition was literally hellbat/medivac.


I would agree with you completely if not for Taeja vs Innovation on Newkirk Precinct.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 07 2015 23:36 GMT
#2850
On November 08 2015 08:35 Seeker wrote:
I hate Life. I hate Zest. I hate KT.
FREAKING KILL HIM SOS!

_____$$______$$$$$$$$$_______$$_____
_$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$_$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$__
$$$$_$$$$$$_$$$_____$$$_$$$$_$$$$$$_
$$$$$$$_____$$$_____$$$_$$$$$$$_____
_$$$$$$$$$__$$$_____$$$__$$$$$$$$$__
_____$$$$$$_$$$_____$$$______$$$$$$_
$$$$_$$$$$$_$$$$$_$$$$$_$$$$_$$$$$$_
_$$$$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$__
_____$$______________________$$_____
____________________________________
____________________________________
rip passion
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 23:36 GMT
#2851
On November 08 2015 08:36 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:34 pure.Wasted wrote:
OK I've seen the LotV cinematic a million times now, but I gotta speak up on behalf a seriously underrated moment in the trailer.

That veteran Zealot dude fires up his psiblades at the end before he even knows he has reinforcements. He actually looks surprised when he "feels" the other Protoss warping in.

He saw the 200/200 army surrounding him and didn't hesitate for a nanosecond.

That's a really cool subtle touch.

protoss accept their fate that they are going to die by zerg

poor sOs
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
November 07 2015 23:37 GMT
#2852
On November 08 2015 08:34 pure.Wasted wrote:
OK I've seen the LotV cinematic a million times now, but I gotta speak up on behalf a seriously underrated moment in the trailer.

That veteran Zealot dude fires up his psiblades at the end before he even knows he has reinforcements. He actually looks surprised when he "feels" the other Protoss warping in.

He saw the 200/200 army surrounding him and didn't hesitate for a nanosecond.

That's a really cool subtle touch.

Don't zealots just get warped away when they're on the verge of death?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 07 2015 23:37 GMT
#2853
On November 08 2015 08:35 Seeker wrote:
I hate Life.

Seeker no! It's not too late, we can still fix this! Don't do it!
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 07 2015 23:37 GMT
#2854
On November 08 2015 08:36 Tamagoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:34 pure.Wasted wrote:
OK I've seen the LotV cinematic a million times now, but I gotta speak up on behalf a seriously underrated moment in the trailer.

That veteran Zealot dude fires up his psiblades at the end before he even knows he has reinforcements. He actually looks surprised when he "feels" the other Protoss warping in.

He saw the 200/200 army surrounding him and didn't hesitate for a nanosecond.

That's a really cool subtle touch.

Nahhh, they are all connected by the Khala. He is just showing off to the camera


Pretty sure there's like a distance limit for how far the Khala works.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 07 2015 23:37 GMT
#2855


IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Ferisii
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark199 Posts
November 07 2015 23:37 GMT
#2856
Whoever made the awesome map intros for the finals needs a raise. Mostly due to including 1/2 of my super easter eggs located on my map, Cactus Valley!
Author of Cactus Valley RE - My latest map: Para Bellum http://goo.gl/iV90wG
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
November 07 2015 23:37 GMT
#2857
On November 08 2015 08:35 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:26 Arvendilin wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:14 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:14 Phredxor wrote:
Hmm. Watching that Warcraft trailer confuses me.

Building a new horde? Hasn't that been done like twice already?

Yeah I dont get it either. I thought thrall and grom hellscream fixed that whole demon blood thing by killing mannoroth in warcraft 3. Guess its some weird WoW lore

They got more desparate so they created an alternate timeline (to bring back fan favoirtes) to which Grom Hellscream goes, where he wants to build his new hoard tricking his own father, he then gets owned by old man Jesus/Moses Thrall, then that wizard orc guy (Im sorry im bad with names and don't really care too much about WoW lore sooooo hope you forgive me) tries to build up a new hoard but gets dunked on by the powers he tried to control.

Now all this didn't help to get the player base, so they hit the emergency button and announced to release WoW Legion, in which the burning crusade comes back, Illidan comes back, you now can wield doomhammer and other crazy weapons aswell as a lot of acutally good changes that people wanted 2-4 years ago actually happen, so while the last expansion was fan service gallore, this is fan service times Grahams Number, like these changes I mentioned are good yea but the fan service here shows just how fucking desperate Blizzard is getting with WoW!


Unless they bring back Zul'jin I'm not fan served enough those pink skinned bastards are not true trolls. #NoTrueTrollFallacy.

(Though, legitimately, they've got me. I'm going to start playing WoW again to finish the fight. I want to see Sylvanis finally (fucking over a decalde IRL later) meet up with her long lost sister. I want to see someone legit sit the throne at Silvermoon. No, I don't know who's ruled since WC3, but I can tell you it wasn't Kaelthas and thus, I don't give a rats ass. Alleria is the rightful ruler. I'll grant you she's a high elf, but seeing as how the remains of her people are with the Horde, including her sister ruling an entire faction of it, I think she'll come around. Lastly, I want to slay Sargeras once and for all.


Thanks for that. Fan service galore! I noticed Illidan in one of the videos too, looks like he was imprisoned again.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 07 2015 23:37 GMT
#2858
On November 08 2015 08:35 Seeker wrote:
I hate Life. I hate Zest. I hate KT.
FREAKING KILL HIM SOS!

You will love Life, as you can only be happy if you love life.
You will train like Zest, as being fit is good.
You will love KT, as KT is the only KT that should exist.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 07 2015 23:38 GMT
#2859
On November 08 2015 08:35 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:34 Big J wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:33 lolfail9001 wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:32 Elentos wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:30 Big J wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:29 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:21 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:20 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:18 Charoisaur wrote:
On November 08 2015 08:17 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
[quote]
Honestly may be the best mirror right now

tvt...?


In my opinion TvT isn't what it once was.


TvT is awful these days. It was my favourite matchup in the days of Marine/Tank, but it's just a shadow now.


Agreed 100%. Funny thing is it's been such a gradual decline for TvT I couldn't really put my finger on when it started to suck, but lately I just don't find it entertaining. Marine Tank TvT was just so intense!


when people realized that dropping everything onto anything at anytime of the matchup is a great strategy

Well dropping marines onto hellbats isn't a great strategy. I was rewatching some old Proleague games the other day, I think it went wrong with the start of HotS when the TvT composition was literally hellbats/medivac.

Ah, the Hellbats per Minute glory days.

No clue why they didn't revert the nerf. It's exactly the thing they want for LotV.

Maybe they rewatched Flash vs Soulkey on Bel'shir Vestige where Flash's composition was hellbat/widow mine, and determined it may not be a good idea to bring that back. Hellbats were just too good at the everything.


And instead we had marine/widow mine. Hellbats at least couldn't shoot air
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 23:38:40
November 07 2015 23:38 GMT
#2860
On November 08 2015 08:37 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 08:34 pure.Wasted wrote:
OK I've seen the LotV cinematic a million times now, but I gotta speak up on behalf a seriously underrated moment in the trailer.

That veteran Zealot dude fires up his psiblades at the end before he even knows he has reinforcements. He actually looks surprised when he "feels" the other Protoss warping in.

He saw the 200/200 army surrounding him and didn't hesitate for a nanosecond.

That's a really cool subtle touch.

Don't zealots just get warped away when they're on the verge of death?


Most of them still die as a result of their injuries, though. It's not a sure-fire thing.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 279 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 122
SpeCial 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15029
Rain 2043
Dewaltoss 46
Bale 33
NaDa 32
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 674
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1585
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft645
Other Games
summit1g8847
Doublelift2931
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft345
C9.Mang0218
ArmadaUGS212
Maynarde145
ViBE109
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick888
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki212
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo846
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 53m
OSC
9h 53m
Stellar Fest
9h 53m
OSC
20h 53m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.