• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:05
CEST 04:05
KST 11:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 3 2015 - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 279 Next
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 07 2015 18:18 GMT
#221
On November 08 2015 03:18 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 03:17 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:17 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:16 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:15 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Haha good answers all around.
Should a title win against a Kong even count?


if we did that Inno would only have 1 title vs sOs.

sOs himself would have 0

herO's no kong

oh right forgot about the IEM

1 then

MSI vs Solar...

If herO hadn't won Starleague this year he'd be worse than a Kong because he couldn't even get to the finals to lose them.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 07 2015 18:19 GMT
#222
I think we have to define the Kong status.
Do foreign events count or only korean ones?
Are you a kong when you lost one final and never were able to get into another one?
etc
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 07 2015 18:20 GMT
#223
herO is a prince

[image loading]
rip passion
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 07 2015 18:20 GMT
#224
Kong is someone who repeatedly gets into the finals and then disappoints
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 18:20 GMT
#225
On November 08 2015 02:12 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:10 Penev wrote:
On November 08 2015 00:35 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 00:09 OtherWorld wrote:
INNOVATION LOST


In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, Charoisaur, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Apprentice | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | I respect Lilbow for not being a brainwashed faceless player | I dream of green acid every night | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, HellHound, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, Sakat, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Zealot | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Hearthstone is more strategical than SC2 | Zerg is peace and love | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, Penev, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Korean leagues are not legit, that's why Foreigners > Koreans | PRIME will live again | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, boxerfred, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Zealot | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | <3 NaNiwa and his sexy body | I want to take a bath with Nanibae | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this and this, I sentence you, Philozovic, to Sig-jail until the terms of our contract are met. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Apprentice | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | I once thought INnoVation was a good player. Don't make the same mistake. | <3 Swarm Hosts | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

These are good ones :-)
I really like them :-)

boxerfred's one must really hurt

I admit I was most inspired for boxerfred's

Yes, that is a sick one ... on his place, I would stop writing anything on TL pages with such sig :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 18:22:04
November 07 2015 18:20 GMT
#226
On November 08 2015 03:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I think we have to define the Kong status.
Do foreign events count or only korean ones?
Are you a kong when you lost one final and never were able to get into another one?
etc

You're a Kong if you lose Starleague finals, and you can't de-Kong yourself by winning anything less than that. I.e. soO didn't get rid of his Kong status by winning KeSPA Cup.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 07 2015 18:28 GMT
#227
On November 08 2015 03:14 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 03:11 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:09 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:05 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:02 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:59 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:58 Edpayasugo wrote:
Still gutted about Inno

He didn't deserve to advance with this kind of play, very weird to see though Oo

How is it weird to see INnoVation fail when it matters?
Especially when there were technical difficulties before

You don't win two GSL's if you are a choker, people go overboard with that
But yeah dunno, his first game against Life looked easy, then he decided to do weird shit after Life cheesed him one time.

Both of his GSL wins were against players who proved unable do destabilize him. But if you do, you win EZ.

But that's backwards logic, you could also say they weren't able to destabilize him because he isn't easily destabilized
Blizzcon somehow makes Innovation worse

INnoVation sux at weekend events

He had a week to prepare for Life though. And the best he could come up with was a thor drop.


innovation not as clever as we thought
rip passion
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 18:29 GMT
#228
Guys, relax. I really love Rogue, but it is obvious that he is two levels below sOs. So a clear 3:0. OK, it is a team kill, so 3:1. And I have no doubt, when sOs is in the final, nothing can stop him. Neither Death, nor Life.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 18:29:52
November 07 2015 18:29 GMT
#229
On November 08 2015 03:29 Diabolique wrote:
Guys, relax. I really love Rogue, but it is obvious that he is two levels below sOs. So a clear 3:0. OK, it is a team kill, so 3:1. And I have no doubt, when sOs is in the final, nothing can stop him. Neither Death, nor Life.

sOs sux, I hope Rogue shows the cheeser where is his place
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 18:30 GMT
#230
On November 08 2015 03:14 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 03:11 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:09 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:05 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:02 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:59 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:58 Edpayasugo wrote:
Still gutted about Inno

He didn't deserve to advance with this kind of play, very weird to see though Oo

How is it weird to see INnoVation fail when it matters?
Especially when there were technical difficulties before

You don't win two GSL's if you are a choker, people go overboard with that
But yeah dunno, his first game against Life looked easy, then he decided to do weird shit after Life cheesed him one time.

Both of his GSL wins were against players who proved unable do destabilize him. But if you do, you win EZ.

But that's backwards logic, you could also say they weren't able to destabilize him because he isn't easily destabilized
Blizzcon somehow makes Innovation worse

INnoVation sux at weekend events

He had a week to prepare for Life though. And the best he could come up with was a thor drop.

I loved the Thor drop. So far, probably my favorite moment of the whole tournament ... Thor flying around the map like a Superman with the funny music :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 18:31 GMT
#231
On November 08 2015 03:29 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 03:29 Diabolique wrote:
Guys, relax. I really love Rogue, but it is obvious that he is two levels below sOs. So a clear 3:0. OK, it is a team kill, so 3:1. And I have no doubt, when sOs is in the final, nothing can stop him. Neither Death, nor Life.

sOs sux, I hope Rogue shows the cheeser where is his place

Maybe, you are a cheeser. sOs is just a brilliant player.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 07 2015 18:32 GMT
#232
On November 08 2015 03:31 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 03:29 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:29 Diabolique wrote:
Guys, relax. I really love Rogue, but it is obvious that he is two levels below sOs. So a clear 3:0. OK, it is a team kill, so 3:1. And I have no doubt, when sOs is in the final, nothing can stop him. Neither Death, nor Life.

sOs sux, I hope Rogue shows the cheeser where is his place

Maybe, you are a cheeser. sOs is just a brilliant player.

brilliantly tried to 7gate Hydra xDDDDDDD
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 07 2015 18:32 GMT
#233
On November 08 2015 03:29 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 03:29 Diabolique wrote:
Guys, relax. I really love Rogue, but it is obvious that he is two levels below sOs. So a clear 3:0. OK, it is a team kill, so 3:1. And I have no doubt, when sOs is in the final, nothing can stop him. Neither Death, nor Life.

sOs sux, I hope Rogue shows the cheeser where is his place

I get why you don't like sOs. But he doesn't suck. He's a mastermind.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 18:33:57
November 07 2015 18:33 GMT
#234
I actually like my new sig... Thank you, my Otherworldly overlord
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2015 18:35 GMT
#235
On November 08 2015 03:32 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 03:31 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:29 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:29 Diabolique wrote:
Guys, relax. I really love Rogue, but it is obvious that he is two levels below sOs. So a clear 3:0. OK, it is a team kill, so 3:1. And I have no doubt, when sOs is in the final, nothing can stop him. Neither Death, nor Life.

sOs sux, I hope Rogue shows the cheeser where is his place

Maybe, you are a cheeser. sOs is just a brilliant player.

brilliantly tried to 7gate Hydra xDDDDDDD

You had to go back 6 months to find a game he played badly?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 07 2015 18:36 GMT
#236
$O$ is a genius
rip passion
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 18:37:01
November 07 2015 18:36 GMT
#237
On November 08 2015 03:32 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 03:29 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:29 Diabolique wrote:
Guys, relax. I really love Rogue, but it is obvious that he is two levels below sOs. So a clear 3:0. OK, it is a team kill, so 3:1. And I have no doubt, when sOs is in the final, nothing can stop him. Neither Death, nor Life.

sOs sux, I hope Rogue shows the cheeser where is his place

I get why you don't like sOs. But he doesn't suck. He's a mastermind.

Exactly. Only people, who never saw him play, are saying, he is a cheeser. Because he did not win a single map on this tournament by a cheese. He lost one to a brilliant cheese by PartinG (the DTs). All the other games were won by brilliancy, unbelievable micro and super strategical decisions under pressure.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 07 2015 18:36 GMT
#238
On November 08 2015 03:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 03:32 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:31 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:29 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 03:29 Diabolique wrote:
Guys, relax. I really love Rogue, but it is obvious that he is two levels below sOs. So a clear 3:0. OK, it is a team kill, so 3:1. And I have no doubt, when sOs is in the final, nothing can stop him. Neither Death, nor Life.

sOs sux, I hope Rogue shows the cheeser where is his place

Maybe, you are a cheeser. sOs is just a brilliant player.

brilliantly tried to 7gate Hydra xDDDDDDD

You had to go back 6 months to find a game he played badly?

I could bring up a collossus rally into his opponent's main, but that would be kinda cheap
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 18:36 GMT
#239
"My Otherworldly overlord"
I don't know why but I get flashes of "His Noodly Goodness" when I read that
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 07 2015 18:40 GMT
#240
On November 08 2015 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
"My Otherworldly overlord"
I don't know why but I get flashes of "His Noodly Goodness" when I read that

I often get to visit my good Spaghetti Monster friend, yes
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 279 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 55m
OSC
10h 55m
Stellar Fest
10h 55m
OSC
21h 55m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.