• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8426 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 18 2015 15:46 GMT
#141
On October 19 2015 00:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 00:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2015 00:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I would be happy to represent Zest, Rain or Classic (and to a lesser extent herO) if you do an LRSL Blizzcon by the way. I can represent PartinG, sOs or Lilbow too, but be aware that I'll lose on purpose and play parodies of the aforementioned players' styles.

You don't get to pick sOs and then just make a mockery of him, same goes for PartinG

but I can do it for Lilbow ? Those double standards

It's because he's not a huge lilbow fan.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-18 15:53:33
October 18 2015 15:53 GMT
#142
On October 19 2015 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 00:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 19 2015 00:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2015 00:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I would be happy to represent Zest, Rain or Classic (and to a lesser extent herO) if you do an LRSL Blizzcon by the way. I can represent PartinG, sOs or Lilbow too, but be aware that I'll lose on purpose and play parodies of the aforementioned players' styles.

You don't get to pick sOs and then just make a mockery of him, same goes for PartinG

but I can do it for Lilbow ? Those double standards

It's because he's not a huge lilbow fan.

ha ha I had guessed so
how do we enroll for Blizzcon LRSL ? If any of Zest/Rain/Classic is still not taken, I'll be glad to represent them.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 18 2015 16:07 GMT
#143
Wow, I can view the first page of this thread using mere 45% of my CPU power. No wonder I am having problems playing the actual game ...
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 18 2015 16:16 GMT
#144
On October 19 2015 00:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 00:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2015 00:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I would be happy to represent Zest, Rain or Classic (and to a lesser extent herO) if you do an LRSL Blizzcon by the way. I can represent PartinG, sOs or Lilbow too, but be aware that I'll lose on purpose and play parodies of the aforementioned players' styles.

You don't get to pick sOs and then just make a mockery of him, same goes for PartinG

but I can do it for Lilbow ? Those double standards

Not really i dont give a shit about Lilbow
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 18 2015 16:52 GMT
#145
On October 19 2015 01:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 00:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 19 2015 00:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2015 00:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I would be happy to represent Zest, Rain or Classic (and to a lesser extent herO) if you do an LRSL Blizzcon by the way. I can represent PartinG, sOs or Lilbow too, but be aware that I'll lose on purpose and play parodies of the aforementioned players' styles.

You don't get to pick sOs and then just make a mockery of him, same goes for PartinG

but I can do it for Lilbow ? Those double standards

Not really i dont give a shit about Lilbow

seems like I won't be able to participate anyway, just learnt something that'll probably give me a shitload of work over the next weeks
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 18 2015 17:03 GMT
#146
I can be Life in LRSL and do blind 3hatch no pool every ZvP
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-18 17:09:10
October 18 2015 17:04 GMT
#147
If there's a LRSL place free for protoss, I'd be interested.

Edit: Credentials: Ultimate hype-killer of last year's LRSL Blizzcon; I knocked out Lorning and Lichter. I proudly intend to continue my tradition of ruining hype, like my main homeboy Sniper.
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
October 18 2015 17:16 GMT
#148
[image loading]
Naniwa cheering on Lilbow!
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
October 18 2015 17:31 GMT
#149
On October 19 2015 02:16 MorDka wrote:
[image loading]
Naniwa cheering on Lilbow!

the polish guy that went with it in the audience is a god
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 18 2015 18:02 GMT
#150
On October 19 2015 02:03 Ej_ wrote:
I can be Life in LRSL and do blind 3hatch no pool every ZvP

You know...in that case....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 18 2015 18:12 GMT
#151
On October 19 2015 02:04 Yonnua wrote:
If there's a LRSL place free for protoss, I'd be interested.

Edit: Credentials: Ultimate hype-killer of last year's LRSL Blizzcon; I knocked out Lorning and Lichter. I proudly intend to continue my tradition of ruining hype, like my main homeboy Sniper.

Sorry boy, but Gumba was the true ultimate ruiner of hype when he prevented Templar vs Scarlett from happening.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GiveMeCake
Profile Joined October 2010
148 Posts
October 18 2015 18:42 GMT
#152
This thread is awesome with the .gifs! GJ TL.
I had a dream I moved to Korea to become a GSL champion. I slept in PC bangs and practiced only vs the PC. I named my self Death and faced Life in the finals. I beat him, but ended up dying as I killed his last building.
14CC
Profile Blog Joined May 2015
93 Posts
October 18 2015 18:59 GMT
#153
Too bad Maru and sOs meet each other so early on but whatcha gonna do - still very excited!
TerranOwnsAll
Profile Joined January 2014
359 Posts
October 18 2015 19:20 GMT
#154
There are those who believe Lilbow will beat life???!!! There's no way in heaven haha. Free round of 8 advancement/gimme for Life.

Go go Maru hype!!!
Man, I miss how dominant seige tanks were in SC1. Wish they would bring that back in SC2
TerranOwnsAll
Profile Joined January 2014
359 Posts
October 18 2015 19:22 GMT
#155
Poor Rogue, still has 0 votes to win it all. No Rogue hype
Man, I miss how dominant seige tanks were in SC1. Wish they would bring that back in SC2
ReMinD_
Profile Joined May 2013
Croatia846 Posts
October 18 2015 19:57 GMT
#156
Can Life regain his form in time for this tournament? I sure hope so!
Parting: Well, even I can make better maps than these.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-18 20:11:16
October 18 2015 20:11 GMT
#157
On October 19 2015 04:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
Can Life regain his form in time for this tournament? I sure hope so!

can he : yes ; will he : I'm not sure he'll beat Lilbow.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
October 18 2015 20:17 GMT
#158
On October 19 2015 05:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 04:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
Can Life regain his form in time for this tournament? I sure hope so!

can he : yes ; will he : I'm not sure he'll beat Lilbow.


Is this a Zealously bait or serious? Life is going to feast on his flesh.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 18 2015 20:19 GMT
#159
On October 19 2015 05:17 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 05:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 19 2015 04:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
Can Life regain his form in time for this tournament? I sure hope so!

can he : yes ; will he : I'm not sure he'll beat Lilbow.


Is this a Zealously bait or serious? Life is going to feast on his flesh.

May God hear you.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 18 2015 20:46 GMT
#160
I can understand that you cheer for a fellow french man, but Lilbow won't even play at Blizzcon!
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 84
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2383
Shinee 60
NotJumperer 16
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1295
NeuroSwarm174
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft525
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 744
C9.Mang0370
PiGStarcraft241
ArmadaUGS41
RuFF_SC218
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick933
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota272
League of Legends
• Lourlo1275
• Rush1001
• Stunt259
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.