• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8059 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 18 2015 01:40 GMT
#101
On October 18 2015 10:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
Need I even say who I call being?

Dream, right?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 18 2015 01:54 GMT
#102
On October 18 2015 10:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
Need I even say who I call being?


San?
Estraizher
Profile Joined December 2014
289 Posts
October 18 2015 02:02 GMT
#103
LR looks great, hype intensifies!
Sad to see they play the RO16 not on the main stage again, esp. since Maru vs Rogue INno vs Zest and ByuL vs Classic is on RO16
~
EatingBomber
Profile Joined August 2015
1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-18 06:16:02
October 18 2015 02:11 GMT
#104
Why do people think Polt even has a snowball's chance in hell of even taking a single game off Rain? This guy just farms players overseas who are weaker than Koreans

EDIT: Grammar
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 18 2015 02:26 GMT
#105
You see his crazy fucking mech game last year vs Classic?
Moderator
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 18 2015 03:00 GMT
#106
Nice. The one true LR thread is back.
TheLordofAwesome
Profile Joined May 2014
Korea (South)2656 Posts
October 18 2015 03:04 GMT
#107
If LRSL happens again, can I call being Polt?
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 18 2015 03:06 GMT
#108
On October 18 2015 07:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 07:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 18 2015 07:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 18 2015 07:31 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Three months sounds better. Not quite passionlord yet, but ok

Actually its Pashunlords, get it right.

Ok, ok. I am just saying that bets below a year are hardly worthy of such a title.
grml


I really cannot wait for this, there really isn't interesting sc2 content atm to fix my need :/

Taking a huge risk based gamble doesnt make you worthy of a title other than gambler.


I'll be glad to claim that title.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-18 04:00:45
October 18 2015 03:59 GMT
#109
On October 18 2015 10:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 10:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
Need I even say who I call being?

Dream, right?

Cause you know how much I love playing Terran
[image loading]
On October 18 2015 11:26 stuchiu wrote:
You see his crazy fucking mech game last year vs Classic?

The one on Overgrowth? That was a thing of sheer beauty

On October 18 2015 10:54 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 10:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
Need I even say who I call being?


San?

Little, known secret, I would easily choose sOs and maybe even Dream over Sanjwa, even though I am SANFANONETOP
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 18 2015 04:03 GMT
#110
this op was ok. I was expecting a little more after all the hype Lorning tried to stir up about how he was working on it but I guess I'll let it stay as the thread
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 18 2015 04:32 GMT
#111
On October 18 2015 13:03 Shellshock wrote:
this op was ok. I was expecting a little more after all the hype Lorning tried to stir up about how he was working on it but I guess I'll let it stay as the thread

I was expecting more as well. Maybe lorning is still going to add some stuff to it, I know I would.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
October 18 2015 04:46 GMT
#112
SK TELECOM T1!!!!

INNOVATION!
DREAM!
CLASSIC!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 18 2015 04:48 GMT
#113
On October 18 2015 07:54 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 07:06 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 18 2015 07:01 Ovid wrote:
On October 18 2015 07:01 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Polt winning against Rain, lol Templar still thinks Polt is good.


Polts good Rains just a lot better.


I wouldn't call Polt good if we talk about korean progamers tbh

Results for kr Polt after 2015-01-01.

Games: 38.33% (23-37)
Matches: 36.36% (8-14)

Current form:
      W L W L W L L L W L
Recent matches:
       kr Polt 1 – 3 kr ForGG
       kr Polt 2 – 1 kr viOLet
       kr Polt 0 – 2 kr viOLet
       kr Polt 0 – 2 kr KeeN
       kr Polt 1 – 2 kr HyuN
       kr Polt 2 – 0 kr Heart
       kr Polt 0 – 3 kr Hydra
       kr Polt 2 – 0 kr EJK
       kr Polt 0 – 2 kr TRUE
       kr Polt 2 – 0 kr EJK


Filters:
+ Show Spoiler +
Opponent Race:    all
Opponent Country: South Korea
Match Format: all
On/offline: both
Game Version: all

Stats by Aligulac. Link.

And on top of this Polt is living in America and doesn't have anyone to practice HotS with. Even if he's not on a Kespa team I'm sure Rain still his access to real practice.


Hes probably kespa blocked
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
TerranOwnsAll
Profile Joined January 2014
359 Posts
October 18 2015 04:50 GMT
#114
Polt did beat Classic in IEM Katowice Quarterfinals last year # I believe!
Man, I miss how dominant seige tanks were in SC1. Wish they would bring that back in SC2
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 18 2015 05:01 GMT
#115
On October 18 2015 11:11 EatingBomber wrote:
Why do people think Polt even has a snowball's chance in hell of even taking a single game off Rain? This guy just farms players overseas who are weaker than than Koreans


People are silly. Polt gon get smashed.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-18 05:30:16
October 18 2015 05:28 GMT
#116
On October 18 2015 09:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 09:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 18 2015 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Btw, are we going to do an LRSL Blizzcon again this year?

If there is enough interest.

I call FanTaSy.

(Z)Rogue is mine!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I call INno or Dream.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 18 2015 05:33 GMT
#117
On October 18 2015 13:48 REyeM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 07:54 ZAiNs wrote:
On October 18 2015 07:06 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 18 2015 07:01 Ovid wrote:
On October 18 2015 07:01 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Polt winning against Rain, lol Templar still thinks Polt is good.


Polts good Rains just a lot better.


I wouldn't call Polt good if we talk about korean progamers tbh

Results for kr Polt after 2015-01-01.

Games: 38.33% (23-37)
Matches: 36.36% (8-14)

Current form:
      W L W L W L L L W L
Recent matches:
       kr Polt 1 – 3 kr ForGG
       kr Polt 2 – 1 kr viOLet
       kr Polt 0 – 2 kr viOLet
       kr Polt 0 – 2 kr KeeN
       kr Polt 1 – 2 kr HyuN
       kr Polt 2 – 0 kr Heart
       kr Polt 0 – 3 kr Hydra
       kr Polt 2 – 0 kr EJK
       kr Polt 0 – 2 kr TRUE
       kr Polt 2 – 0 kr EJK


Filters:
+ Show Spoiler +
Opponent Race:    all
Opponent Country: South Korea
Match Format: all
On/offline: both
Game Version: all

Stats by Aligulac. Link.

And on top of this Polt is living in America and doesn't have anyone to practice HotS with. Even if he's not on a Kespa team I'm sure Rain still his access to real practice.


Hes probably kespa blocked


Unless all of his old KeSPA friends hate him I doubt anyone would deny him practice
AdministratorBreak the chains
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 18 2015 06:05 GMT
#118
On October 18 2015 14:28 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 09:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2015 09:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 18 2015 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Btw, are we going to do an LRSL Blizzcon again this year?

If there is enough interest.

I call FanTaSy.

(Z)Rogue is mine!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I call INno or Dream.

you are prob the best player that will participate in the tournament, therefore it only makes sense you pick dream
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
EatingBomber
Profile Joined August 2015
1017 Posts
October 18 2015 06:21 GMT
#119
On October 18 2015 11:26 stuchiu wrote:
You see his crazy fucking mech game last year vs Classic?


Still lost the series.

I will concede that if this was 2014 Polt, the man who fended off the unholy Blink attacks, Polt would have a genuine chance against Rain, especially as he beat Rain 3-2 in IEM before. But this is 2015 Polt, the guy who lost to viOlet and Petraeus and Elazer in macro games, and got stomped into the dust by ForGG, a 'Korean' who frequently loses to foreigners
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 18 2015 06:43 GMT
#120
I expected this thread to be full of epic shops, now I'm disappointed

I've dedicated 2 posts on the front page to what you can up with for every player, so bring your best
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 571
Rain 340
White-Ra 121
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever564
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv57
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe114
PPMD73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9076
Liquid`Hasu1243
Trikslyr98
Other Games
summit1g8055
shahzam602
JimRising 423
C9.Mang0263
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream302
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 17m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.