• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8426 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 18 2015 21:01 GMT
#161
On October 19 2015 05:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 04:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
Can Life regain his form in time for this tournament? I sure hope so!

can he : yes ; will he : I'm not sure he'll beat Lilbow.


Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm worried for herO guys, I think Fantasy might stomp him
AdministratorBreak the chains
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 18 2015 21:03 GMT
#162
On October 19 2015 06:01 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 05:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 19 2015 04:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
Can Life regain his form in time for this tournament? I sure hope so!

can he : yes ; will he : I'm not sure he'll beat Lilbow.


Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm worried for herO guys, I think Fantasy might stomp him

if i didn't know better I would say you were patronizing temp
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
October 18 2015 21:32 GMT
#163
On October 18 2015 15:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 14:28 Seeker wrote:
On October 18 2015 09:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 18 2015 09:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 18 2015 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Btw, are we going to do an LRSL Blizzcon again this year?

If there is enough interest.

I call FanTaSy.

(Z)Rogue is mine!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I call INno or Dream.

you are prob the best player that will participate in the tournament, therefore it only makes sense you pick dream

Very well. I shall take Dream.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 18 2015 21:37 GMT
#164
On October 19 2015 06:01 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 05:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 19 2015 04:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
Can Life regain his form in time for this tournament? I sure hope so!

can he : yes ; will he : I'm not sure he'll beat Lilbow.


Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm worried for herO guys, I think Fantasy might stomp him


I'm worried that you might not be joking that you are worried about it and such an idea might appear in the TL writeup
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
October 18 2015 21:38 GMT
#165
If LRSL happens and you need someone I can take a Zerg.
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 18 2015 21:42 GMT
#166
I would also be up for a plat-level tournament, but I will be available sadly only until Oct 31
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 18 2015 21:43 GMT
#167
Maybe a LRSL thread should be created so that we could see more clearly if people are willing to make it happen or not. As for me, it's still unclear whether I'll have time. If the thing is organized OK and doesn't take too long, I'd be happy to be part of it. I'd be glad to represent Zest, Classic or Rain.
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
October 18 2015 21:53 GMT
#168
Hello, guys. University took a lot of time for me in the last months and I didn't have the chance to watch a lot of starcraft, but I should be back now. Can someone bring me up to date on the most important stuff? Do Life/PartinG have a realistic chance to win Blizzcon? And is swag_bro still around?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 18 2015 21:57 GMT
#169
So Fanta Dream sOs Rogue Zest/Classic/Rain have been taken
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 18 2015 21:58 GMT
#170
On October 19 2015 06:53 Xoronius wrote:
Hello, guys. University took a lot of time for me in the last months and I didn't have the chance to watch a lot of starcraft, but I should be back now. Can someone bring me up to date on the most important stuff? Do Life/PartinG have a realistic chance to win Blizzcon? And is swag_bro still around?

Both are pretty quiet and swag_bro is aroundish
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 18 2015 21:59 GMT
#171
On October 19 2015 06:53 Xoronius wrote:
Hello, guys. University took a lot of time for me in the last months and I didn't have the chance to watch a lot of starcraft, but I should be back now. Can someone bring me up to date on the most important stuff? Do Life/PartinG have a realistic chance to win Blizzcon? And is swag_bro still around?


Haven't seen much of Parting lately (doesn't play PL) but he did not get too deep in GSL, was not in SSL - so he is not the top right now. Life is still pretty good though. Swag_bro was a victim to somebody's hatred of fun and is now enjoying it alone in Disneyland.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
October 18 2015 22:02 GMT
#172
Anyone want to sigbet? I bet that at least 1 of Polt, Lilbow and Hydra will reach ro8 which means that Welfare Championship Series is not useless and foreigners are good.
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 18 2015 22:09 GMT
#173
On October 19 2015 06:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Maybe a LRSL thread should be created so that we could see more clearly if people are willing to make it happen or not. As for me, it's still unclear whether I'll have time. If the thing is organized OK and doesn't take too long, I'd be happy to be part of it. I'd be glad to represent Zest, Classic or Rain.

I will make it in a few hours.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheLordofAwesome
Profile Joined May 2014
Korea (South)2656 Posts
October 18 2015 22:14 GMT
#174
On October 19 2015 06:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 06:53 Xoronius wrote:
Hello, guys. University took a lot of time for me in the last months and I didn't have the chance to watch a lot of starcraft, but I should be back now. Can someone bring me up to date on the most important stuff? Do Life/PartinG have a realistic chance to win Blizzcon? And is swag_bro still around?

Both are pretty quiet and swag_bro is aroundish

Actually, swag_god got permed.

On October 19 2015 07:02 Ingvar wrote:
Anyone want to sigbet? I bet that at least 1 of Polt, Lilbow and Hydra will reach ro8 which means that Welfare Championship Series is not useless and foreigners are good.

Sigbets, good idea! I will bet anyone that Polt reaches the Ro8 at least!
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-18 23:06:53
October 18 2015 23:02 GMT
#175
On October 19 2015 06:53 Xoronius wrote:
Hello, guys. University took a lot of time for me in the last months and I didn't have the chance to watch a lot of starcraft, but I should be back now. Can someone bring me up to date on the most important stuff? Do Life/PartinG have a realistic chance to win Blizzcon? And is swag_bro still around?


- Life and PartinG both slowly fell off a bit after their gsl clash earlier this year. Neither is in bad form or anything, but they aren't really looking dominant either. For instance, PartinG couldn't even PvT his way out of a recent all-Terran ro16 group...which is worlds apart from where he was months ago. Life isn't even a top 3 Zerg atm.

Aside from that:

- ByuL is this year's soO and the current best Zerg.

- Bogus is back and scarier than ever.

- herO is the best Protoss.

- sOs looks to be getting in gear for his 100k
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 18 2015 23:25 GMT
#176
On October 19 2015 07:14 TheLordofAwesome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 06:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2015 06:53 Xoronius wrote:
Hello, guys. University took a lot of time for me in the last months and I didn't have the chance to watch a lot of starcraft, but I should be back now. Can someone bring me up to date on the most important stuff? Do Life/PartinG have a realistic chance to win Blizzcon? And is swag_bro still around?

Both are pretty quiet and swag_bro is aroundish

Actually, swag_god got permed.

Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 07:02 Ingvar wrote:
Anyone want to sigbet? I bet that at least 1 of Polt, Lilbow and Hydra will reach ro8 which means that Welfare Championship Series is not useless and foreigners are good.

Sigbets, good idea! I will bet anyone that Polt reaches the Ro8 at least!

WHAAT link plz
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
October 18 2015 23:26 GMT
#177
I want to see an absolutely filthy finals between Innovation and sOs with the dirtiest strategies ever known to HotS being used by both sides
Year of MaxPax
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 18 2015 23:28 GMT
#178
On October 19 2015 08:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 07:14 TheLordofAwesome wrote:
On October 19 2015 06:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2015 06:53 Xoronius wrote:
Hello, guys. University took a lot of time for me in the last months and I didn't have the chance to watch a lot of starcraft, but I should be back now. Can someone bring me up to date on the most important stuff? Do Life/PartinG have a realistic chance to win Blizzcon? And is swag_bro still around?

Both are pretty quiet and swag_bro is aroundish

Actually, swag_god got permed.

On October 19 2015 07:02 Ingvar wrote:
Anyone want to sigbet? I bet that at least 1 of Polt, Lilbow and Hydra will reach ro8 which means that Welfare Championship Series is not useless and foreigners are good.

Sigbets, good idea! I will bet anyone that Polt reaches the Ro8 at least!

WHAAT link plz

He got a temp ban for this post. Then the mods decided to perm him.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-18 23:33:19
October 18 2015 23:32 GMT
#179
Oh boy

time to get hyped for SC2 again.

On October 19 2015 08:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 08:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2015 07:14 TheLordofAwesome wrote:
On October 19 2015 06:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2015 06:53 Xoronius wrote:
Hello, guys. University took a lot of time for me in the last months and I didn't have the chance to watch a lot of starcraft, but I should be back now. Can someone bring me up to date on the most important stuff? Do Life/PartinG have a realistic chance to win Blizzcon? And is swag_bro still around?

Both are pretty quiet and swag_bro is aroundish

Actually, swag_god got permed.

On October 19 2015 07:02 Ingvar wrote:
Anyone want to sigbet? I bet that at least 1 of Polt, Lilbow and Hydra will reach ro8 which means that Welfare Championship Series is not useless and foreigners are good.

Sigbets, good idea! I will bet anyone that Polt reaches the Ro8 at least!

WHAAT link plz

He got a temp ban for this post. Then the mods decided to perm him.


Thank god. just need poopfeast 420 to get banned too and we will be safe.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
October 18 2015 23:46 GMT
#180
At least one underdog zerg (Byul/Hydra/Rogue) will reach Ro8. Not convinced? Go to liquipedia and check the map pool.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 84
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2383
Shinee 60
NotJumperer 16
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1295
NeuroSwarm174
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft525
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 744
C9.Mang0370
PiGStarcraft241
ArmadaUGS41
RuFF_SC218
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick933
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota272
League of Legends
• Lourlo1275
• Rush1001
• Stunt259
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.