• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:50
CEST 01:50
KST 08:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12737 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 174

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
HomeWorld
Profile Joined December 2011
Romania903 Posts
November 01 2015 19:56 GMT
#3461
After years of nerfing and nerfing terran into the ground, cumulated with the weirdest consecutive buffs to protoss, here you have it... I'm so ashamed to even witness such game, and to be honest, big props to Fantasy for trying to do something despite being severely handicapped.

User was warned for this post
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 19:56 GMT
#3462
On November 02 2015 04:55 chambertin wrote:
why couldn't those widow mines get their shots off... it seems like none of them did. if fanta had some more composure, or had taken the fight when herO was going into his natural I feel he could have done so much better.... so sad for fanta.

it was 152 to 109 supply at some point, even if that was misleading because no vikings and more workers for FanTa... I feel his positioning was too hesitant. He should have had other medivacs loaded with mines ready to kill off herO's eco or be set up better for defence with bunkers etc
Frankenberry
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark302 Posts
November 01 2015 19:56 GMT
#3463
GOGO ByuL! :D We need some zergs for TvZ
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
November 01 2015 19:57 GMT
#3464
On November 02 2015 04:56 HomeWorld wrote:
After years of nerfing and nerfing terran into the ground, cumulated with the weirdest consecutive buffs to protoss, here you have it... I'm so ashamed to even witness such game, and to be honest, big props to Fantasy for trying to do something despite being severely handicapped.

lol
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
November 01 2015 19:57 GMT
#3465
Windows is sponsoring ESL?
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 01 2015 19:57 GMT
#3466
On November 02 2015 04:55 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:54 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:53 Apoteosis wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote:
I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation?


INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past.


What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn


If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow.

Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"?


Well, Mvp was a regular cheeser, and he is considered by some the GOAT of sc2. Go figure...


Mvp was mostly known for being a super defensive macro terran. He only started cheesing a lot once his wrists died.


I think the point is that he cheesed when he knew it was his best chance to win. It shouldn't matter much why his chances in macro games were slim.

Mvp was only a top player for like 4 months at a time max. He's just lucky the density of tournaments was so much higher back then. Inno has been a top player for 2 years. Mvp is overrated by nostalgia and distortion from memory
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 19:58:43
November 01 2015 19:57 GMT
#3467
On November 02 2015 04:53 Apoteosis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote:
I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation?


INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past.


What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn


If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow.

Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"?


Well, Mvp was a regular cheeser, and he is considered by some the GOAT of sc2. Go figure...

Life is great and all, I love him, he's by far my favorite in SC2, but he's absolutely the last player you want to learn the game from, not even other progamers can emulate his playstyle.
Most of his "solutions" involve the hardest possible reads and playing out strats that work because Life is fucking crazy and his gamesense is on an absolutely different level. Major example being Life holding off BFH with lings, you shouldn't ever fucking do it, Life does it because his control is outta this world. Or going blin 3hatch no pool every ZvP, that's also awful to learn from.
Life's solution to ZvP in 2014/15? 2 base burrow and 2 base lair cheeses.
Life's solution to Taeja and Dream? Proxy hatchery.
that's no learning material lol
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 01 2015 19:57 GMT
#3468
On November 02 2015 04:55 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:54 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:53 Apoteosis wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote:
I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation?


INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past.


What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn


If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow.

Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"?


Well, Mvp was a regular cheeser, and he is considered by some the GOAT of sc2. Go figure...


Mvp was mostly known for being a super defensive macro terran. He only started cheesing a lot once his wrists died.


I think the point is that he cheesed when he knew it was his best chance to win. It shouldn't matter much why his chances in macro games were slim.


Mvp cheesed for all kinds of reasons, as does Life. It's part of what makes the best players the best.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 01 2015 19:57 GMT
#3469
On November 02 2015 04:54 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:53 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I predicted ByuL 3-2 Classic, let's see. I expect ByuL to perform very well (until finals ? ).

I predicted Classic 3-2 ByuL. Come at me bro

Classic 3-0 ezpz
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 01 2015 19:57 GMT
#3470
On November 02 2015 04:57 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:56 HomeWorld wrote:
After years of nerfing and nerfing terran into the ground, cumulated with the weirdest consecutive buffs to protoss, here you have it... I'm so ashamed to even witness such game, and to be honest, big props to Fantasy for trying to do something despite being severely handicapped.

lol

terran persecution complex online
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 01 2015 19:57 GMT
#3471
On November 02 2015 04:57 Brutaxilos wrote:
Windows is sponsoring ESL?

sponsoring all of blizzcon along with some other big sponsors
Neosteel Enthusiast
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 19:57 GMT
#3472
On November 02 2015 04:57 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:53 Apoteosis wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote:
I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation?


INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past.


What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn


If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow.

Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"?


Well, Mvp was a regular cheeser, and he is considered by some the GOAT of sc2. Go figure...

Life is great and all, I love him, he's by far my favorite in SC2, but he's absolutely the last player you want to learn the game from, not even other progamers can emulate his playstyle.
Most of his "solutions" involve the hardest possible reads and playing out strats that work because Life is fucking crazy and his gamesense is on an absolutely different level. Major example being Life holding off BFH with lings, you shouldn't ever fucking do it, Life does it because his control is outta this world. Or going blin 3hatch no pool every ZvP, that's also awful to learn from.

what's BFH ?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 01 2015 19:58 GMT
#3473
On November 02 2015 04:56 HomeWorld wrote:
After years of nerfing and nerfing terran into the ground, cumulated with the weirdest consecutive buffs to protoss, here you have it... I'm so ashamed to even witness such game, and to be honest, big props to Fantasy for trying to do something despite being severely handicapped.

User was warned for this post

hahaha
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 01 2015 19:58 GMT
#3474
On November 02 2015 04:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:57 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:53 Apoteosis wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote:
I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation?


INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past.


What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn


If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow.

Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"?


Well, Mvp was a regular cheeser, and he is considered by some the GOAT of sc2. Go figure...

Life is great and all, I love him, he's by far my favorite in SC2, but he's absolutely the last player you want to learn the game from, not even other progamers can emulate his playstyle.
Most of his "solutions" involve the hardest possible reads and playing out strats that work because Life is fucking crazy and his gamesense is on an absolutely different level. Major example being Life holding off BFH with lings, you shouldn't ever fucking do it, Life does it because his control is outta this world. Or going blin 3hatch no pool every ZvP, that's also awful to learn from.

what's BFH ?

blue flame hellions
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 01 2015 19:58 GMT
#3475
On November 02 2015 04:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:57 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:53 Apoteosis wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote:
I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation?


INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past.


What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn


If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow.

Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"?


Well, Mvp was a regular cheeser, and he is considered by some the GOAT of sc2. Go figure...

Life is great and all, I love him, he's by far my favorite in SC2, but he's absolutely the last player you want to learn the game from, not even other progamers can emulate his playstyle.
Most of his "solutions" involve the hardest possible reads and playing out strats that work because Life is fucking crazy and his gamesense is on an absolutely different level. Major example being Life holding off BFH with lings, you shouldn't ever fucking do it, Life does it because his control is outta this world. Or going blin 3hatch no pool every ZvP, that's also awful to learn from.

what's BFH ?


blue flame hellions
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 01 2015 19:58 GMT
#3476
On November 02 2015 04:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:57 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:53 Apoteosis wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote:
I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation?


INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past.


What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn


If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow.

Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"?


Well, Mvp was a regular cheeser, and he is considered by some the GOAT of sc2. Go figure...

Life is great and all, I love him, he's by far my favorite in SC2, but he's absolutely the last player you want to learn the game from, not even other progamers can emulate his playstyle.
Most of his "solutions" involve the hardest possible reads and playing out strats that work because Life is fucking crazy and his gamesense is on an absolutely different level. Major example being Life holding off BFH with lings, you shouldn't ever fucking do it, Life does it because his control is outta this world. Or going blin 3hatch no pool every ZvP, that's also awful to learn from.

what's BFH ?

blue flame hellion
Neosteel Enthusiast
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
November 01 2015 19:58 GMT
#3477
On November 02 2015 04:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:56 HomeWorld wrote:
After years of nerfing and nerfing terran into the ground, cumulated with the weirdest consecutive buffs to protoss, here you have it... I'm so ashamed to even witness such game, and to be honest, big props to Fantasy for trying to do something despite being severely handicapped.

User was warned for this post

hahaha


I love it, till the end we will troll!
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 01 2015 19:58 GMT
#3478
On November 02 2015 04:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:57 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:53 Apoteosis wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote:
I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation?


INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past.


What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn


If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow.

Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"?


Well, Mvp was a regular cheeser, and he is considered by some the GOAT of sc2. Go figure...

Life is great and all, I love him, he's by far my favorite in SC2, but he's absolutely the last player you want to learn the game from, not even other progamers can emulate his playstyle.
Most of his "solutions" involve the hardest possible reads and playing out strats that work because Life is fucking crazy and his gamesense is on an absolutely different level. Major example being Life holding off BFH with lings, you shouldn't ever fucking do it, Life does it because his control is outta this world. Or going blin 3hatch no pool every ZvP, that's also awful to learn from.

what's BFH ?


Blue Flame Hellion
AdministratorBreak the chains
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 19:58 GMT
#3479
On November 02 2015 04:57 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:53 Apoteosis wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote:
I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation?


INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past.


What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn


If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow.

Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"?


Well, Mvp was a regular cheeser, and he is considered by some the GOAT of sc2. Go figure...

Life is great and all, I love him, he's by far my favorite in SC2, but he's absolutely the last player you want to learn the game from, not even other progamers can emulate his playstyle.
Most of his "solutions" involve the hardest possible reads and playing out strats that work because Life is fucking crazy and his gamesense is on an absolutely different level. Major example being Life holding off BFH with lings, you shouldn't ever fucking do it, Life does it because his control is outta this world. Or going blin 3hatch no pool every ZvP, that's also awful to learn from.

But do learn the proxy hatch baneling bust on Merry Go Round.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 19:58 GMT
#3480
On November 02 2015 04:58 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 04:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:57 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:53 Apoteosis wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote:
I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation?


INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past.


What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn


If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow.

Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"?


Well, Mvp was a regular cheeser, and he is considered by some the GOAT of sc2. Go figure...

Life is great and all, I love him, he's by far my favorite in SC2, but he's absolutely the last player you want to learn the game from, not even other progamers can emulate his playstyle.
Most of his "solutions" involve the hardest possible reads and playing out strats that work because Life is fucking crazy and his gamesense is on an absolutely different level. Major example being Life holding off BFH with lings, you shouldn't ever fucking do it, Life does it because his control is outta this world. Or going blin 3hatch no pool every ZvP, that's also awful to learn from.

what's BFH ?

blue flame hellion

lol of course. Thanks . You can tell that build isn't as popular anymore.
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings72
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9056
Artosis 782
GuemChi 608
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm212
monkeys_forever95
League of Legends
Doublelift5520
JimRising 439
Counter-Strike
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe75
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3581
Other Games
FrodaN2302
Liquid`RaSZi1756
C9.Mang0438
Livibee367
Maynarde167
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1209
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• musti20045 31
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1440
• Scarra1285
• Shiphtur632
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 11m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.