On November 02 2015 04:50 lastride wrote:
Sometimes I really question Fantasy's logic
Sometimes I really question Fantasy's logic
Burrowing mines isn't a question of logic.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00) | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 02 2015 04:50 lastride wrote: Sometimes I really question Fantasy's logic Burrowing mines isn't a question of logic. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 02 2015 04:50 Lorning wrote: Poll: Recommend herO vs FanTaSy Game 4? ★ - That game was disgustingly terrible (5) ★★ - That game was disgustingly bad (4) ★★★ - That game was disgustingly average (17) ★★★★ - That game was disgustingly great (6) ★★★★★ - That game was disgustingly amazing (1) 33 total votes Your vote: Recommend herO vs FanTaSy Game 4? (Vote): ★ - That game was disgustingly terrible Poll: Recommend herO vs FanTaSy Game 5? ★ - That game was disgustingly terrible (8) ★★ - That game was disgustingly bad (1) ★★★ - That game was disgustingly average (7) ★★★★ - That game was disgustingly great (3) ★★★★★ - That game was disgustingly amazing (3) 22 total votes Your vote: Recommend herO vs FanTaSy Game 5? (Vote): ★ - That game was disgustingly terrible | ||
|
Darpa
Canada4413 Posts
| ||
|
TheLordofAwesome
Korea (South)2656 Posts
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote: On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote: I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation? INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past. What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow. Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"? Yep | ||
|
shid0x
Korea (South)5014 Posts
| ||
|
CCa1ss1e
Canada3231 Posts
| ||
|
Apoteosis
Chile820 Posts
| ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
| ||
|
FlyingSteaks
Brazil433 Posts
| ||
|
Alucen-Will-
United States4054 Posts
On November 02 2015 04:50 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2015 04:49 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2015 04:47 BladeMasterPro wrote: On November 02 2015 04:33 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2015 04:32 BladeMasterPro wrote: I am still pretty new to SC2. Who are the favorites in this? I keep hearing Innovation? INnoVation and Zest are probably near the top in terms of common, alongside sOs and herO. There's a wide range of players that could reasonably win if they play as good as they have in the past. What Zerg player is good to watch? I saw that Life has a lot of achievements. I am a gold Zerg, so I am hoping to learn If you're hoping to learn, I would recommend ByuL - his style is easier to emulate, and he tends to handle Terran mech slightly better than Life. Life is my favorite player, though, and he plays a very exciting style - if you're looking for intelligent problem solving and fancy unit control, Life is the player to follow. Is "intelligent problem solving" a synonym for "cheesing the fuck out of better macro players"? don't you play zerg? | ||
|
Roadog
Canada1670 Posts
I'm going to get some post-Halloween candy for the rest of the day now | ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Frankenberry
Denmark302 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Sammyuel • CranKy Ducklings SOOP22 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|