On September 22 2015 19:27 Phredxor wrote:
Zealously = Life. Life = KT. Zealously = KT.
Zealously = Life. Life = KT. Zealously = KT.
Very concise. I like it.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On September 22 2015 19:27 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2015 19:27 Noonius wrote: On September 22 2015 19:26 The_Red_Viper wrote: On September 22 2015 19:25 Noonius wrote: On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote: On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote: On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit CALM DOWN No need for red my friend ![]() seeing JA lose makes TL see red. I sense hidden bias I actually think Zealously is a KT fan today well, he did wrote that preview Zealously = Life. Life = KT. Zealously = KT. Very concise. I like it. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On September 22 2015 19:27 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2015 19:27 Noonius wrote: On September 22 2015 19:26 The_Red_Viper wrote: On September 22 2015 19:25 Noonius wrote: On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote: On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote: On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit CALM DOWN No need for red my friend ![]() seeing JA lose makes TL see red. I sense hidden bias I actually think Zealously is a KT fan today well, he did wrote that preview I also scolded them in the subsequent recap God damnit TYit's called damage control | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On September 22 2015 19:28 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2015 19:26 Zealously wrote: On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote: On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote: On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit CALM DOWN No need for red my friend ![]() Red differentiates mod posts from posts I make only for myself. For the latter, there's no particular incentive to do what I say ![]() maybe use bold blue. Red tends to freak people out Red = Mad. And the admins have been getting pretty sick of me lately | ||
|
Roadog
Canada1670 Posts
| ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
On September 22 2015 19:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2015 19:28 Noonius wrote: On September 22 2015 19:26 Zealously wrote: On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote: On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote: On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit CALM DOWN No need for red my friend ![]() Red differentiates mod posts from posts I make only for myself. For the latter, there's no particular incentive to do what I say ![]() maybe use bold blue. Red tends to freak people out Red = Mad. And the admins have been getting pretty sick of me lately Not just the admins | ||
|
yoshi245
United States2974 Posts
| ||
|
14CC
93 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
YAY | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On September 22 2015 19:30 DJHelium wrote: Maru is ahead in SCVs Wolf, not Flash maru has at least 2 idle scvs, one at the 3rd for sure | ||
|
Isualin
Germany1903 Posts
On September 22 2015 19:28 Roadog wrote: Flash: "When ahead, get more ahead. When behind, try to get ahead again with even more greed." If he was a dirty protoss it would be "when behind, dark shrine" ![]() | ||
|
fezvez
France3021 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On September 22 2015 19:32 DJHelium wrote: Standard double sensor tower he's so behind meta, in gold people have done that forever | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
On September 22 2015 19:28 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2015 19:27 Phredxor wrote: On September 22 2015 19:27 Noonius wrote: On September 22 2015 19:26 The_Red_Viper wrote: On September 22 2015 19:25 Noonius wrote: On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote: On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote: On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit CALM DOWN No need for red my friend ![]() seeing JA lose makes TL see red. I sense hidden bias I actually think Zealously is a KT fan today well, he did wrote that preview Zealously = Life. Life = KT. Zealously = KT. Very concise. I like it. Team fans don't really exist these days. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • davetesta6 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP3 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|