• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7926 users

[SPL] KT vs Jin Air Match 2 - Postseason 2015 - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 53 Next
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 22 2015 10:23 GMT
#261
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


CALM DOWN
AdministratorBreak the chains
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
September 22 2015 10:23 GMT
#262
Proleague is getting infested with those "WCS"... urgh.. impure...
dazed25
Profile Joined August 2014
3566 Posts
September 22 2015 10:23 GMT
#263
wtf is flash posing for sponsors or something
Zest, Rain, Life, Stats, Flash, PartinG, herO
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 22 2015 10:23 GMT
#264
On September 22 2015 19:22 Pandemona wrote:
Don't get why sending Maru at all. He is open to snipes everywhere and next is stupid Terraform and if he wins he is going to get Life zzz

Oh well. Onwards and upwards


Wouldn't Maru vs Life on Terraform be a good thing for Jin Air? Turtle mech into win again?
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 22 2015 10:23 GMT
#265
On September 22 2015 19:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:20 Phredxor wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:19 Noonius wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 Phredxor wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


Speaking of, any word on if Scarlett is coming back for LoTV?


odds are pretty much against that



Ah that sucks. Is she going hard into Dota now?


She literally told me she's coming back in 2016. She is not going to dota


wasn't she going to uni or something?

but this is good news

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 22 2015 10:24 GMT
#266
On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


CALM DOWN

No need for red my friend
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
September 22 2015 10:24 GMT
#267
oh well, Flash 3-0
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
September 22 2015 10:24 GMT
#268
On September 22 2015 19:23 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:22 Pandemona wrote:
Don't get why sending Maru at all. He is open to snipes everywhere and next is stupid Terraform and if he wins he is going to get Life zzz

Oh well. Onwards and upwards


Wouldn't Maru vs Life on Terraform be a good thing for Jin Air? Turtle mech into win again?

I think that has more a potential for Life than Maru but yes i guess after yesterday that is better. However for us fans...
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 22 2015 10:25 GMT
#269
On September 22 2015 19:23 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:20 Phredxor wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:19 Noonius wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 Phredxor wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


Speaking of, any word on if Scarlett is coming back for LoTV?


odds are pretty much against that



Ah that sucks. Is she going hard into Dota now?


She literally told me she's coming back in 2016. She is not going to dota


wasn't she going to uni or something?

but this is good news



Next year. I thought it was this year when she first said it but we were all wrong
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 22 2015 10:25 GMT
#270
On September 22 2015 19:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:20 Phredxor wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:19 Noonius wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 Phredxor wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


Speaking of, any word on if Scarlett is coming back for LoTV?


odds are pretty much against that



Ah that sucks. Is she going hard into Dota now?


She literally told me she's coming back in 2016. She is not going to dota


Nice, always good to have more top tier foreigners. :D
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
September 22 2015 10:25 GMT
#271
On September 22 2015 19:25 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:20 Phredxor wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:19 Noonius wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 Phredxor wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


Speaking of, any word on if Scarlett is coming back for LoTV?


odds are pretty much against that



Ah that sucks. Is she going hard into Dota now?


She literally told me she's coming back in 2016. She is not going to dota


Nice, always good to have more top tier foreigners. :D

Very good news
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 22 2015 10:25 GMT
#272
On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


CALM DOWN

No need for red my friend


seeing JA lose makes TL see red. I sense hidden bias

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
dazed25
Profile Joined August 2014
3566 Posts
September 22 2015 10:26 GMT
#273
who would have expected MMA and Classic to be in semifinals at the start of last year's blizzcon? I believe Lilbow can get to RO8/RO4 with some bracket luck.
Zest, Rain, Life, Stats, Flash, PartinG, herO
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
September 22 2015 10:26 GMT
#274
Its even the same map Maru lost last time. Flash allkill pls - makes my day
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 22 2015 10:26 GMT
#275
On September 22 2015 19:25 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


CALM DOWN

No need for red my friend


seeing JA lose makes TL see red. I sense hidden bias


I actually think Zealously is a KT fan today
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 22 2015 10:26 GMT
#276
On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


CALM DOWN

No need for red my friend


Red differentiates mod posts from posts I make only for myself. For the latter, there's no particular incentive to do what I say
AdministratorBreak the chains
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 22 2015 10:27 GMT
#277
On September 22 2015 19:26 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:25 Noonius wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


CALM DOWN

No need for red my friend


seeing JA lose makes TL see red. I sense hidden bias


I actually think Zealously is a KT fan today


well, he did wrote that preview
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 22 2015 10:27 GMT
#278
On September 22 2015 19:27 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:26 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:25 Noonius wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


CALM DOWN

No need for red my friend


seeing JA lose makes TL see red. I sense hidden bias


I actually think Zealously is a KT fan today


well, he did wrote that preview


Zealously = Life. Life = KT. Zealously = KT.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 22 2015 10:27 GMT
#279
On September 22 2015 19:27 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:26 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:25 Noonius wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


CALM DOWN

No need for red my friend


seeing JA lose makes TL see red. I sense hidden bias


I actually think Zealously is a KT fan today


well, he did wrote that preview


I also scolded them in the subsequent recap God damnit TY
AdministratorBreak the chains
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 22 2015 10:28 GMT
#280
On September 22 2015 19:26 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2015 19:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 22 2015 19:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I shouldn't be fans of players. As soon as I start to like them they start playing like fucking retards. Rogue that was awful holy shit


CALM DOWN

No need for red my friend


Red differentiates mod posts from posts I make only for myself. For the latter, there's no particular incentive to do what I say


maybe use bold blue. Red tends to freak people out

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21118
Dewaltoss 158
Bale 48
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 808
Sick84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1126
• Rush614
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.