• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:30
CEST 15:30
KST 22:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10568 users

[S2SL] Grand Finals - Season 3 2015 - Page 46

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 Next All
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
September 20 2015 12:01 GMT
#901
On September 20 2015 19:40 Wintex wrote:


please tweet at byul and cheer him up. he needs it


And them some asshole will show up saying that Koreans are faceless and show no emotions at all... Wanna see the emotions mana / lilbow / hydra made when they lost the WCS... god I hate hypocrites...
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 20 2015 12:04 GMT
#902
On September 20 2015 19:42 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 19:40 Wintex wrote:
https://twitter.com/ggJudah/status/645547484714938368

please tweet at byul and cheer him up. he needs it

Poor ByuL.

yeah heartbreaking. I really really really hope he can take this GSL.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18754 Posts
September 20 2015 12:06 GMT
#903
I am happy that herO won but since I am a CJ team fan first I just can't party his win.
So sad for Byul
20-Minute-Jackal
Profile Joined May 2015
United States336 Posts
September 20 2015 12:12 GMT
#904
On September 20 2015 21:06 sharkie wrote:
I am happy that herO won but since I am a CJ team fan first I just can't party his win.
So sad for Byul

Yeah I'm glad for herO, but his victory is so bittersweet because ByuL had to lose another individual league finals
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 20 2015 12:17 GMT
#905
herO wins as expected
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
neutralrobot
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia1025 Posts
September 20 2015 12:49 GMT
#906
On September 20 2015 20:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 20:47 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:25 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:40 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:40 Wintex wrote:
https://twitter.com/ggJudah/status/645547484714938368

If we learned anything from his finals vs Rain, him crying here will only make him stronger. Can't wait to see him destroy Dear and Maru/INnoVation !

Dear will be the tougher match. I hope herO helps him to prepare.

Awesome to hear Starleague is keeping up next year.

Dear tougher than herO? In what year? Or did you mean compared to Maru/Inno.

ByuL :
1) just lost a heartbreaking match
2) has already lost vs Dear who is in an incredible streak, with "crafty" play so that no one hypes him too much, and who'll fight for a Blizzcon spot
3) has so far lost 2 very important PvZs this year
so yeah, with the vs Dear match coming up so fast, I really think ByuL's biggest challenge will be Dear. If he beats Dear after being so emotionally beaten up, he's a true champion, and he'll rip apart whichever T he faces in the finals.

I think and hope that ByuL will get over it quickly. Byul doesn't have to go full slump like DRG did, I think he's far better than Dear and will win. We shall see.

Dear has been strange in this GSL. He mostly won close series, looking sometimes fantastic, sometimes ridiculous. But if you watch the path he's taken, you've got to be impressed : FanTaSy ; ByuL ; Rogue ; Bbyong ; Classic. I don't think ByuL is "far better" than Dear, he'll have to prepare well and not show the vulnerabilities he displayed tonight. Maybe we'll get a quick 3-0 by ByuL, SC2 is a wild game ; but I wouldn't bet on it.


I hate to say it - because I like ByuL and think he deserves success - but I am hoping Dear takes him down in the GSL, because I think that Maru's chances of beating Dear in a finals are better than his chances of beating ByuL.
Maru | Life | PartinG || I guess I like aggressive control freaks... || Reynor will one day reign supreme || *reyn supreme
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 20 2015 12:55 GMT
#907
On September 20 2015 21:49 neutralrobot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 20:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:47 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:25 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:40 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:40 Wintex wrote:
https://twitter.com/ggJudah/status/645547484714938368

If we learned anything from his finals vs Rain, him crying here will only make him stronger. Can't wait to see him destroy Dear and Maru/INnoVation !

Dear will be the tougher match. I hope herO helps him to prepare.

Awesome to hear Starleague is keeping up next year.

Dear tougher than herO? In what year? Or did you mean compared to Maru/Inno.

ByuL :
1) just lost a heartbreaking match
2) has already lost vs Dear who is in an incredible streak, with "crafty" play so that no one hypes him too much, and who'll fight for a Blizzcon spot
3) has so far lost 2 very important PvZs this year
so yeah, with the vs Dear match coming up so fast, I really think ByuL's biggest challenge will be Dear. If he beats Dear after being so emotionally beaten up, he's a true champion, and he'll rip apart whichever T he faces in the finals.

I think and hope that ByuL will get over it quickly. Byul doesn't have to go full slump like DRG did, I think he's far better than Dear and will win. We shall see.

Dear has been strange in this GSL. He mostly won close series, looking sometimes fantastic, sometimes ridiculous. But if you watch the path he's taken, you've got to be impressed : FanTaSy ; ByuL ; Rogue ; Bbyong ; Classic. I don't think ByuL is "far better" than Dear, he'll have to prepare well and not show the vulnerabilities he displayed tonight. Maybe we'll get a quick 3-0 by ByuL, SC2 is a wild game ; but I wouldn't bet on it.


I hate to say it - because I like ByuL and think he deserves success - but I am hoping Dear takes him down in the GSL, because I think that Maru's chances of beating Dear in a finals are better than his chances of beating ByuL.

yeah Maru would likely rip through Dear. Maru winning would be nice too, but I really think that if ByuL doesn't win GSL now he could just be mentally broken forever.
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
September 20 2015 13:19 GMT
#908
Well, I slept through this one, no surprises were to be had.

On September 19 2015 22:22 rotta wrote:
Welcome to the Kong Line, ByuL!
don't wall off against random
Ronok1307
Profile Joined August 2012
Bangladesh58 Posts
September 20 2015 13:30 GMT
#909
Every player i cheer for seems to be losing, hard to follow starcraft sometimes
EatingBomber
Profile Joined August 2015
1017 Posts
September 20 2015 13:57 GMT
#910
On September 20 2015 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So with this win, Protoss improves to 10 of 17 premiers won this year. Terran still only has 2 and Zerg 5


Who has the 2 wins, and what are the tournaments?
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
September 20 2015 13:58 GMT
#911
On September 20 2015 22:57 EatingBomber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So with this win, Protoss improves to 10 of 17 premiers won this year. Terran still only has 2 and Zerg 5


Who has the 2 wins, and what are the tournaments?


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
INno @ IEM gamescom
Polt @ WCS S1
Liquipedia"Expert"
neutralrobot
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia1025 Posts
September 20 2015 14:02 GMT
#912
On September 20 2015 21:55 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 21:49 neutralrobot wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:47 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:25 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:40 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:40 Wintex wrote:
https://twitter.com/ggJudah/status/645547484714938368

If we learned anything from his finals vs Rain, him crying here will only make him stronger. Can't wait to see him destroy Dear and Maru/INnoVation !

Dear will be the tougher match. I hope herO helps him to prepare.

Awesome to hear Starleague is keeping up next year.

Dear tougher than herO? In what year? Or did you mean compared to Maru/Inno.

ByuL :
1) just lost a heartbreaking match
2) has already lost vs Dear who is in an incredible streak, with "crafty" play so that no one hypes him too much, and who'll fight for a Blizzcon spot
3) has so far lost 2 very important PvZs this year
so yeah, with the vs Dear match coming up so fast, I really think ByuL's biggest challenge will be Dear. If he beats Dear after being so emotionally beaten up, he's a true champion, and he'll rip apart whichever T he faces in the finals.

I think and hope that ByuL will get over it quickly. Byul doesn't have to go full slump like DRG did, I think he's far better than Dear and will win. We shall see.

Dear has been strange in this GSL. He mostly won close series, looking sometimes fantastic, sometimes ridiculous. But if you watch the path he's taken, you've got to be impressed : FanTaSy ; ByuL ; Rogue ; Bbyong ; Classic. I don't think ByuL is "far better" than Dear, he'll have to prepare well and not show the vulnerabilities he displayed tonight. Maybe we'll get a quick 3-0 by ByuL, SC2 is a wild game ; but I wouldn't bet on it.


I hate to say it - because I like ByuL and think he deserves success - but I am hoping Dear takes him down in the GSL, because I think that Maru's chances of beating Dear in a finals are better than his chances of beating ByuL.

yeah Maru would likely rip through Dear. Maru winning would be nice too, but I really think that if ByuL doesn't win GSL now he could just be mentally broken forever.


I dunno... If ByuL loses to Dear, that's just a, "Damn, I was doing so well and then it all fell apart. Next season I'll do better" moment IMO, whereas if ByuL gets to the finals and loses to INnoVation/Maru, THAT puts us in, "Holy shit what is wrong with me?" territory.
Maru | Life | PartinG || I guess I like aggressive control freaks... || Reynor will one day reign supreme || *reyn supreme
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
September 20 2015 14:09 GMT
#913
Wow, I needed some reminders as to why
a) Teamkill finals are awful
and
b) How much I hate forcefields and warp gate
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 20 2015 15:17 GMT
#914
On September 20 2015 23:02 neutralrobot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 21:55 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 21:49 neutralrobot wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:47 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:25 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 20:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:40 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:40 Wintex wrote:
https://twitter.com/ggJudah/status/645547484714938368

If we learned anything from his finals vs Rain, him crying here will only make him stronger. Can't wait to see him destroy Dear and Maru/INnoVation !

Dear will be the tougher match. I hope herO helps him to prepare.

Awesome to hear Starleague is keeping up next year.

Dear tougher than herO? In what year? Or did you mean compared to Maru/Inno.

ByuL :
1) just lost a heartbreaking match
2) has already lost vs Dear who is in an incredible streak, with "crafty" play so that no one hypes him too much, and who'll fight for a Blizzcon spot
3) has so far lost 2 very important PvZs this year
so yeah, with the vs Dear match coming up so fast, I really think ByuL's biggest challenge will be Dear. If he beats Dear after being so emotionally beaten up, he's a true champion, and he'll rip apart whichever T he faces in the finals.

I think and hope that ByuL will get over it quickly. Byul doesn't have to go full slump like DRG did, I think he's far better than Dear and will win. We shall see.

Dear has been strange in this GSL. He mostly won close series, looking sometimes fantastic, sometimes ridiculous. But if you watch the path he's taken, you've got to be impressed : FanTaSy ; ByuL ; Rogue ; Bbyong ; Classic. I don't think ByuL is "far better" than Dear, he'll have to prepare well and not show the vulnerabilities he displayed tonight. Maybe we'll get a quick 3-0 by ByuL, SC2 is a wild game ; but I wouldn't bet on it.


I hate to say it - because I like ByuL and think he deserves success - but I am hoping Dear takes him down in the GSL, because I think that Maru's chances of beating Dear in a finals are better than his chances of beating ByuL.

yeah Maru would likely rip through Dear. Maru winning would be nice too, but I really think that if ByuL doesn't win GSL now he could just be mentally broken forever.


I dunno... If ByuL loses to Dear, that's just a, "Damn, I was doing so well and then it all fell apart. Next season I'll do better" moment IMO, whereas if ByuL gets to the finals and loses to INnoVation/Maru, THAT puts us in, "Holy shit what is wrong with me?" territory.

I agree that another finals loss would be even worse than a defeat to Dear.

On September 20 2015 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So with this win, Protoss improves to 10 of 17 premiers won this year. Terran still only has 2 and Zerg 5

I'm sure I'll get a lot of bash for asking this, but was the situation really worse when the infamous ZPcraft article was written ?
RKC
Profile Joined June 2012
2848 Posts
September 20 2015 15:20 GMT
#915
On September 20 2015 22:58 Inflicted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 22:57 EatingBomber wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So with this win, Protoss improves to 10 of 17 premiers won this year. Terran still only has 2 and Zerg 5


Who has the 2 wins, and what are the tournaments?


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
INno @ IEM gamescom
Polt @ WCS S1


What about Maru beating Dream in SSL Season 1 this year?
gg no re thx
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
September 20 2015 15:24 GMT
#916
I don't know what I love more. herO winning or the delicious salt in this thread

Who am I kidding? It's herO winning. The herO we deserve!
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 20 2015 15:24 GMT
#917
On September 21 2015 00:20 RKC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 22:58 Inflicted wrote:
On September 20 2015 22:57 EatingBomber wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So with this win, Protoss improves to 10 of 17 premiers won this year. Terran still only has 2 and Zerg 5


Who has the 2 wins, and what are the tournaments?


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
INno @ IEM gamescom
Polt @ WCS S1


What about Maru beating Dream in SSL Season 1 this year?

it started in 2014, but yeah it'd be more logical to count this as a 2015 win.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 20 2015 15:34 GMT
#918
On September 21 2015 00:24 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 00:20 RKC wrote:
On September 20 2015 22:58 Inflicted wrote:
On September 20 2015 22:57 EatingBomber wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So with this win, Protoss improves to 10 of 17 premiers won this year. Terran still only has 2 and Zerg 5


Who has the 2 wins, and what are the tournaments?


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
INno @ IEM gamescom
Polt @ WCS S1


What about Maru beating Dream in SSL Season 1 this year?

it started in 2014, but yeah it'd be more logical to count this as a 2015 win.


But doing so would be impractical, since it would slightly diminish the appearance of Protoss imbalance
AdministratorBreak the chains
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 20 2015 15:37 GMT
#919
On September 21 2015 00:34 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 00:24 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 21 2015 00:20 RKC wrote:
On September 20 2015 22:58 Inflicted wrote:
On September 20 2015 22:57 EatingBomber wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So with this win, Protoss improves to 10 of 17 premiers won this year. Terran still only has 2 and Zerg 5


Who has the 2 wins, and what are the tournaments?


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
INno @ IEM gamescom
Polt @ WCS S1


What about Maru beating Dream in SSL Season 1 this year?

it started in 2014, but yeah it'd be more logical to count this as a 2015 win.


But doing so would be impractical, since it would slightly diminish the appearance of Protoss imbalance

ha ha

I have to say though that browsing through the list of premiers and majors, Terrans have had a surprisingly bad year.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
September 20 2015 15:37 GMT
#920
CJ did not entertain me
Moderator
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 352
ComeBackTV 200
SteadfastSC165
Rex105
CosmosSc2 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 165
ProTech131
Rex 105
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52474
firebathero 1251
Jaedong 1113
Hyuk 970
Soma 486
EffOrt 467
Horang2 447
Soulkey 419
Mini 400
BeSt 336
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Last 297
Stork 283
Zeus 270
Larva 268
Light 257
ggaemo 209
Rush 204
Snow 167
910 156
ZerO 119
Killer 88
Pusan 75
Mind 65
Shine 53
hero 49
Creator 43
Free 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 33
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
JYJ 20
Noble 16
sorry 15
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10019
Dendi788
Counter-Strike
markeloff111
edward71
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1761
crisheroes1734
Other Games
gofns38057
singsing2085
olofmeister1288
B2W.Neo843
hiko496
byalli324
XBOCT293
Pyrionflax255
Liquid`VortiX101
ArmadaUGS99
Mew2King62
QueenE40
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• EnkiAlexander 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Berry_CruncH0
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1583
• Nemesis880
• TFBlade295
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 31m
OSC
23h 31m
Stellar Fest
23h 31m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.