• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:49
CEST 22:49
KST 05:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8606 users

[S2SL] Grand Finals - Season 3 2015 - Page 44

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 48 Next All
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
September 20 2015 10:42 GMT
#861
On September 20 2015 19:41 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 19:35 brickrd wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:32 Ej_ wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:31 Rollora wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:29 brickrd wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:28 Wintex wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:28 brickrd wrote:
zerg players aren't creative enough against storm, they should move their ground units into the sky where they can't be ffed and get a bigger arc. think outside the box scrub zergs

how mad you are

? you're confused lol, i'm making fun of rollora. did you think i was balance whining?

you are a retard, if you make fun of me because I mentioned that SH should be used more often to harass, and you turn it the way around that SH should be the new meta. Pathetic

zerg should make SH in ZvZ to counter roaches in roach split map plays

someone make me a coach

"zerg should do more SH harass" is going to be the new terran telling us we should just go fast hive 3/3 in every game when biomine was really strong
Might as well say Zerg should just pull 1k min and 1k gas out of their ass.

Is that the next patch? Would help against stalkers.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 20 2015 10:42 GMT
#862
On September 20 2015 19:41 20-Minute-Jackal wrote:
Now I really want ByuL to win something, he really deserves it.

He sure does. The best performing Zerg right now.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
September 20 2015 10:42 GMT
#863
On September 20 2015 19:40 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 19:40 Wintex wrote:

If we learned anything from his finals vs Rain, him crying here will only make him stronger. Can't wait to see him destroy Dear and Maru/INnoVation !

I really hope that is the case, seeing him win GSL would be one of the most emotionally satisfying things I've seen all year in this scene
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
September 20 2015 10:42 GMT
#864
On September 20 2015 19:40 Wintex wrote:
https://twitter.com/ggJudah/status/645547484714938368

please tweet at byul and cheer him up. he needs it

Poor ByuL.
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 20 2015 10:42 GMT
#865
I just saw that Has is streaming lol http://www.twitch.tv/hasstorm
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
September 20 2015 10:43 GMT
#866
Brilliant show by SSL, shame the games didnt live up to the tournament production except one with Byul doing the swarmhost thing.

As to the game for the future, i will be glad to see the end of "Heart of the Protoss" era in the near future
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-20 10:43:40
September 20 2015 10:43 GMT
#867
On September 20 2015 19:41 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 19:35 brickrd wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:32 Ej_ wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:31 Rollora wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:29 brickrd wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:28 Wintex wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:28 brickrd wrote:
zerg players aren't creative enough against storm, they should move their ground units into the sky where they can't be ffed and get a bigger arc. think outside the box scrub zergs

how mad you are

? you're confused lol, i'm making fun of rollora. did you think i was balance whining?

you are a retard, if you make fun of me because I mentioned that SH should be used more often to harass, and you turn it the way around that SH should be the new meta. Pathetic

zerg should make SH in ZvZ to counter roaches in roach split map plays

someone make me a coach

"zerg should do more SH harass" is going to be the new terran telling us we should just go fast hive 3/3 in every game when biomine was really strong
Might as well say Zerg should just pull 1k min and 1k gas out of their ass.

Well pulling gas out of your ass shouldn't be too difficult. For the minerals it's another story though.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
September 20 2015 10:46 GMT
#868
Commentator
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
September 20 2015 10:46 GMT
#869
On September 20 2015 19:39 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 19:36 RaFox17 wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:33 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
As much as Byul deserved to lose that last game, I still think it's just absolutely no fun to watch Protoss players win like this.

Have Protoss wins ever been fun? Aside from Cannon rush and Carriers! :D

In lotv its gonna get really enjoyable with the improved WP. ZvP just feels like shit.

I am really enjoying LOTV so far, but that is because its new.
The problem I have with LOTV is that there is even more possibility to cheese for toss right now. The Adept is a frightening unit if someone knows how to (ab)use it or micro it.


The Adept will be nerfed anyway.
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
September 20 2015 10:48 GMT
#870
On September 20 2015 19:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 19:39 Rollora wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:36 RaFox17 wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:33 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
As much as Byul deserved to lose that last game, I still think it's just absolutely no fun to watch Protoss players win like this.

Have Protoss wins ever been fun? Aside from Cannon rush and Carriers! :D

In lotv its gonna get really enjoyable with the improved WP. ZvP just feels like shit.

I am really enjoying LOTV so far, but that is because its new.
The problem I have with LOTV is that there is even more possibility to cheese for toss right now. The Adept is a frightening unit if someone knows how to (ab)use it or micro it.

LotV actually fixes almost nothing wrong with SC2 and it's scary to think that it's close to release.


Lots of things perceived to be wrong are actually wrong.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-20 10:50:51
September 20 2015 10:48 GMT
#871
So with this win, Protoss improves to 10 of 17 premiers won this year. Terran still only has 2 and Zerg 5
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
September 20 2015 10:48 GMT
#872


it's a dirty gameeee
The Bomber boy
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
September 20 2015 10:48 GMT
#873
On September 20 2015 19:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 19:39 Rollora wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:36 RaFox17 wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:33 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
As much as Byul deserved to lose that last game, I still think it's just absolutely no fun to watch Protoss players win like this.

Have Protoss wins ever been fun? Aside from Cannon rush and Carriers! :D

In lotv its gonna get really enjoyable with the improved WP. ZvP just feels like shit.

I am really enjoying LOTV so far, but that is because its new.
The problem I have with LOTV is that there is even more possibility to cheese for toss right now. The Adept is a frightening unit if someone knows how to (ab)use it or micro it.

LotV actually fixes almost nothing wrong with SC2 and it's scary to think that it's close to release.

Tell me about it.
The one game I have automtated macro and it feels like a unit test map because all i needed to do is make some building and press a button to produce (Zerg POV) the other game i started an hour later I have queens sitting idle, wondering about their high energy and stuff...
I am glad they consider big changes, but I am not sure if it is the right direction (the game feels more casual) and while I love the redesign of the warpin mechanics at proxy pylons, i hate the warp prism which invites to even more cheese, and cheese/allins/one trick pony tactics by ladder players are really taking the fun away from me. Like when i watch the VOD after a loss and I see "aha, again I got "outplayed" by a 30 apm noob, but I cannot ask for advice online, the only advice that I will get is "scout better noob".
I hate the game so often, and its so sad, cause you shouldn't feel that way after a loss. You shouldn't lose games where you are in control of the game in 95% of the time and when the opponent gets his 5% you lose. 1-2 cheeses per race are cool, but a huge amount to choose from and a lot of place to hide it (big maps) is just horrible. I hate the game mostly because it is sometimes so "versatile". And I fear LOTV will make things worse.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
September 20 2015 10:49 GMT
#874
I wish I knew proper Korean so I could ask herO questions about the games
Commentator
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
September 20 2015 10:49 GMT
#875
On September 20 2015 19:49 GTR wrote:
I wish I knew proper Korean so I could ask herO questions about the games

work hard GTR. thanks for everything! You bring additional nuance to great matches.
The Bomber boy
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
September 20 2015 10:50 GMT
#876
On September 20 2015 19:42 Die4Ever wrote:
I just saw that Has is streaming lol http://www.twitch.tv/hasstorm
can someone link the games pls that made him popular that recently. I missed them and whenever I ask for them I don't get an answer. There have been some cool games in a big tourney I remember that, but now I wanna see them
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 20 2015 10:51 GMT
#877
On September 20 2015 19:50 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 19:42 Die4Ever wrote:
I just saw that Has is streaming lol http://www.twitch.tv/hasstorm
can someone link the games pls that made him popular that recently. I missed them and whenever I ask for them I don't get an answer. There have been some cool games in a big tourney I remember that, but now I wanna see them

just google has vs mma and has vs jaedong
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
September 20 2015 10:52 GMT
#878
Gutted for ByuL for coming so close again but so happy for herO he's my favourite player and he now finally has that Korean league title to his name. Now hope ByuL goes on and takes that GSL trophy like he deserves it
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-20 10:54:31
September 20 2015 10:53 GMT
#879
On September 20 2015 19:51 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 19:50 Rollora wrote:
On September 20 2015 19:42 Die4Ever wrote:
I just saw that Has is streaming lol http://www.twitch.tv/hasstorm
can someone link the games pls that made him popular that recently. I missed them and whenever I ask for them I don't get an answer. There have been some cool games in a big tourney I remember that, but now I wanna see them

just google has vs mma and has vs jaedong

kk thx
Has vs JD-> WCS America 2014?

didn't find the mma game yet, still diggin'

Edit: ECL Finals 2013? ->
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
September 20 2015 10:53 GMT
#880
meh, hero is just obnoxious
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason97
Nathanias 83
ProTech30
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14654
Dewaltoss 111
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift680
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4676
Khaldor1537
Liquid`Hasu815
Other Games
summit1g6406
fl0m944
shahzam491
byalli313
FrodaN237
C9.Mang0201
KnowMe187
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King74
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen197
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 11m
Stellar Fest
16h 11m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.