• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8762 users

[WCS] Playoffs Day 1 - Season 3 2015 - Page 74

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 135 Next
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 12 2015 16:52 GMT
#1461
ForGG shouldn't have attacked, he didn't know where Polt's army was.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 12 2015 16:52 GMT
#1462
On September 13 2015 01:51 jakethesnake wrote:
I'm so glad I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead stay home hungry to watch this series.

Jake! Long time no see. I'm in the same position with the food lol
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
joshie0808
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1024 Posts
September 12 2015 16:52 GMT
#1463
Polt so good, loved that flank!
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
September 12 2015 16:52 GMT
#1464
On September 13 2015 01:52 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:51 jakethesnake wrote:
I'm so glad I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead stay home hungry to watch this series.

Jake! Long time no see. I'm in the same position with the food lol


same here lol
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
TheLordofAwesome
Profile Joined May 2014
Korea (South)2656 Posts
September 12 2015 16:52 GMT
#1465
Polt is a genius.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
September 12 2015 16:52 GMT
#1466
corner to corner blocks hellions, but not bio and scvs, is also cheaper to make.
Moderator
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 12 2015 16:52 GMT
#1467
On September 13 2015 01:50 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:49 Ej_ wrote:
On September 13 2015 01:49 Aocowns wrote:
On September 13 2015 01:48 dazed25 wrote:
i want to see more maps like terraform in the future. just the positional play opportunities available are amazing.

then you watch a TvZ and realise it has to go, for the sake of every zerg's mental health.

I like playing ZvT here because people rarely go mech (lol diamond) and if they do, they forget missile turrets vs 2base muta

that sounds like a beautiful world, honestly

Terran bio has to push all the way through the northern arch of the spiral to avoid walking onto a creep field and in the meantime, you set up a 30 speed bane bust onto their 3rd on the south. what a lovely day
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 12 2015 16:52 GMT
#1468
On September 13 2015 01:52 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:51 jakethesnake wrote:
I'm so glad I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead stay home hungry to watch this series.

Jake! Long time no see. I'm in the same position with the food lol

newbs, I bought all my food yesterday
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 12 2015 16:53 GMT
#1469
On September 13 2015 01:52 Boucot wrote:
ForGG shouldn't have attacked, he didn't know where Polt's army was.

That was really baffling, no tactical genius from Polt just gratefully accepting ForGG's gift
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 12 2015 16:53 GMT
#1470
Tactical geniusssssssss
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
September 12 2015 16:53 GMT
#1471
Tactically, he is a genius.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
September 12 2015 16:54 GMT
#1472
On September 13 2015 01:52 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:52 Yorkie wrote:
On September 13 2015 01:51 jakethesnake wrote:
I'm so glad I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead stay home hungry to watch this series.

Jake! Long time no see. I'm in the same position with the food lol

newbs, I bought all my food yesterday


I mean I could pull a Rifkin and order Dominos online
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 12 2015 16:54 GMT
#1473
On September 13 2015 01:52 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:52 Yorkie wrote:
On September 13 2015 01:51 jakethesnake wrote:
I'm so glad I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead stay home hungry to watch this series.

Jake! Long time no see. I'm in the same position with the food lol

newbs, I bought all my food yesterday

(((( teach me to be smart senpai
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 12 2015 16:54 GMT
#1474
On September 13 2015 01:51 jakethesnake wrote:
I'm so glad I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead stay home hungry to watch this series.


why not order in?
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
September 12 2015 16:54 GMT
#1475
On September 13 2015 01:52 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:51 jakethesnake wrote:
I'm so glad I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead stay home hungry to watch this series.

Jake! Long time no see. I'm in the same position with the food lol

Yorkie! I've not really been around lately. Crazy past few months Excited to finally have some time to watch some seriously awesome SC2.

My problem is I only have beer, and if I opt for that over food, I'm stuck not going to get groceries all day. lol
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 12 2015 16:54 GMT
#1476
On September 13 2015 01:53 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:52 Boucot wrote:
ForGG shouldn't have attacked, he didn't know where Polt's army was.

That was really baffling, no tactical genius from Polt just gratefully accepting ForGG's gift

"my time has come, I have burnt all the drones I wanted" - said Park Ji Soo gracefuly, being at peace with himself and the world, having seen the French beat Hydra, his biggest of fears, he accepts his fate and takes a step forward. For his life not being a chore anymore, but a joy he could gift to someone else
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 12 2015 16:55 GMT
#1477
On September 13 2015 01:53 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:52 Boucot wrote:
ForGG shouldn't have attacked, he didn't know where Polt's army was.

That was really baffling, no tactical genius from Polt just gratefully accepting ForGG's gift

Well, he was clearly preparing the flank but yeah, it was avoidable. ForGG was in a good position at this moment I feel.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
September 12 2015 16:55 GMT
#1478
On September 13 2015 01:54 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:51 jakethesnake wrote:
I'm so glad I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead stay home hungry to watch this series.


why not order in?

that's exactly what i'm going to do

the kebab is at 25meters from where i live
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 12 2015 16:55 GMT
#1479
On September 13 2015 01:54 Kevin_Sorbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 13 2015 01:52 Yorkie wrote:
On September 13 2015 01:51 jakethesnake wrote:
I'm so glad I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead stay home hungry to watch this series.

Jake! Long time no see. I'm in the same position with the food lol

newbs, I bought all my food yesterday


I mean I could pull a Rifkin and order Dominos online

this is a good move, but it would've been ideal if you ordered about an hour ago instead of now
"Expert" mods4ever.com
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
September 12 2015 16:55 GMT
#1480
On September 13 2015 01:52 Kevin_Sorbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 01:52 Yorkie wrote:
On September 13 2015 01:51 jakethesnake wrote:
I'm so glad I opted not to go to the grocery store and instead stay home hungry to watch this series.

Jake! Long time no see. I'm in the same position with the food lol


same here lol

I've got a timer on cellphone for when the pasta'll be ready and then come here in front of the pc to add spices and eat.
Water's already on my glass here.
Perfect.
Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 28m
Patches Events
7h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 28m
OSC
15h 28m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.